NO HOLES ON THE POLES

Hi to all the readers of this.

THERE ARE DEFINITELY NO HOLES ON THE POLES.

All of my work of last few years I could throw in the trash box unfortunately.

In last 24 hrs I was several times in e-mail contact withe a scientist Dr.R.G.W. who was for 1.5 years leader of a scientific program on Antarctica who assured me that he saw on both equinoxes the sun"rolling"on the horizon for 24 hrs or making 360 degrees.

That was enough for me to admit there is no holes on the poles.

This morning I found a video clip from south pole station's sun tracker for March 23 rd 2004 and it shows exactly that what the scientist told me.

Here is the link to that video clip:

http://gcrgweb.sdsu.edu:8080/penguin/2004/south_pole_video_clips.htm

With most regret I had to relate you this news

Capt. Damir Pavicic

Hi Damir.

It´s very interesting that you show to us, and very good pictures, very thanks!

But I do not understand why you tell this afirmation based from argument:

"In last 24 hrs I was several times in e-mail contact withe a scientist Dr.R.G.W. who was for 1.5 years leader of a scientific program on Antarctica who assured me that he saw on both equinoxes the sun"rolling" on the horizon for 24 hrs or making 360 degrees."

It´s very logical for equinoxes to see the sun making rolling in 360 degrees for 24 hours rigth for all in the horizont... if you are at certain positions near the south or the north pole in these specific times at march or september... but it is not significant evidence to assure that there´s not any hole at poles... they could be stand in other position, and the holes could be in other position near the pole, not exactly in center... I do not understand why are you giving up...

regards

Miguel

···

--- On Wed, 10/21/09, Damir [email protected] wrote:

Subject: [allplanets-hollow] NO HOLES ON THE POLES
To: [email protected]
Date: Wednesday, October 21, 2009, 6:04 PM

In last 24 hrs I was several times in e-mail contact withe a scientist Dr.R.G.W. who was for 1.5 years leader of a scientific program on Antarctica who assured me that he saw on both equinoxes the sun"rolling" on the horizon for 24 hrs or making 360 degrees.

This morning I found a video clip from south pole station's sun tracker for March 23 rd 2004 and it shows exactly that what the scientist told me.

http://gcrgweb. sdsu.edu: 8080/penguin/ 2004/south_ pole_video_ clips.htm

With most regret I had to relate you this
news

Capt. Damir Pavicic

I do not see how this is any proof at all....the alleged hole is not directly at the pole.

···

Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2009 16:23:09 -0700
Subject: Re: [allplanets-hollow] NO HOLES ON THE POLES

Hi Damir.

"In last 24 hrs I was several times in e-mail contact withe a scientist Dr.R.G.W. who was for 1.5 years leader of a scientific program on Antarctica who assured me that he saw on both equinoxes the sun"rolling" on the horizon for 24 hrs or making 360 degrees."

It´s very logical for equinoxes to see the sun making rolling in 360 degrees for 24 hours rigth for all in the horizont... if you are at certain positions near the south or the north pole in these specific times at march or september... but it is not significant evidence to assure that there´s not any hole at poles... they could be stand in other position, and the holes could be in other position near the pole, not exactly in center... I do not understand why are you giving up...

regards

Miguel

In last 24 hrs I was several times in e-mail contact withe a scientist Dr.R.G.W. who was for 1.5 years leader of a scientific program on Antarctica who assured me that he saw on both equinoxes the sun"rolling" on the horizon for 24 hrs or making 360 degrees.

Capt. Damir Pavicic

Hotmail: Free, trusted and rich email service. Get it now.

Hi Damir;

Great find. Thanks for sharing. However, while this might be evidence that there is not a hole at th pole it does not prove that there was never a hole at the pole. It has been my long time contention that any hole at the pole could very well be hidden from us today with advanced technology we can't even dream of. So don't give up completely, my friend.

Dennis

···

-----Original Message-----

Sent: Wed, Oct 21, 2009 7:04 pm

In last 24 hrs I was several times in e-mail contact withe a scientist Dr.R.G.W. who was for 1.5 years leader of a scientific program on Antarctica who assured me that he saw on both equinoxes the sun"rolling"on the horizon for 24 hrs or making 360 degrees.

Capt. Damir Pavicic

I don't understand why anyone is looking for visible holes on the poles. Don't you think that is an advertisement and invitation for any military ops guys to compete with each for domination of such prime real estate with such a history of mythical proportions ? And that this has already been done? Who is forbidding flights over the areas??

The poles are disguised very simply by magnetic fields, which, like cloud ships, use the natural forces around to camouflage their locations, either by the inhabitants or the ones who are controlling that area.

If I were an inner earth inhabitant, I would do anything I could to ensure that my home and peoples remained safe and unmolested by those brutes in boots....and camouflage all entrances to the domains within using any forces or technologies available....no one wants invited visitations.

This is elementary security.

Looking for the holes entrances is a waste of time.

Serena

···

-------Original Message-------

Date: 10/21/2009 7:23:17 PM

Hi Damir.

regards

Miguel

Capt. Damir Pavicic

FREE Animations for your email - by IncrediMail! Click Here!

Damir,

We do have other satellite evidence, a NASA clip, that does show an opening, for example, at/near the South Pole, and it shows the aurora emanating from it.

http://www.holloworbs.com/Antarctic%20aurora.htm

Your comments seem to be like rather hasty one to me.

Dean

···

----- Original Message -----

Damir

Sent: Wednesday, October 21, 2009 9:04 PM

Capt. Damir Pavicic

Serena,

There´s not waste of time, I understand that you are aporting your spiritual point of view, and it´s very good to know and think in this way... but this is only one side of the coin, that could be sufficient for you... but not for all... there´s another side of the coin needed to realize the truth....remember, almost the rest of all the people needs to found to be true with any physical evidence... the truth will be found in the balance of spirituality and material worlds...

regards

Miguel

···

--- On Wed, 10/21/09, Serena Hoke [email protected] wrote:

Date: Wednesday, October 21, 2009, 6:34 PM

I don't understand why anyone is looking for visible holes on the poles. Don't you think that is an advertisement and invitation for any military ops guys to compete with each for domination of such prime real estate with such a history of mythical proportions ? And that this has already been done? Who is forbidding flights over the areas??

The poles are disguised very simply by magnetic fields, which, like cloud ships, use the natural forces around to camouflage their locations, either by the inhabitants or the ones who are controlling that area.

If I were an inner earth inhabitant, I would do anything I could to ensure that my home and peoples remained safe and unmolested by those brutes in boots....and camouflage all entrances to the domains within using any forces or technologies available... .no one wants invited visitations.

Serena

-------Original Message----- --

To: allplanets-hollow@ yahoogroups. com

Subject: Re: [allplanets- hollow] NO HOLES ON THE POLES

Hi Damir.

regards

Miguel

--- On Wed, 10/21/09, Damir <pavicic.damir@ yahoo.com> wrote:

Subject: [allplanets- hollow] NO HOLES ON THE POLES

news

Capt. Damir Pavicic

Friends;
Moving the location of the hole-at-the-pole from the north magnetic pole has been a popular practice lately. The problem with moving the hole away from the exact center of our top of our globe, i.e., the north magnetic pole, is that it changes the whole explanation of the hollow earth theory as put forth by Gardner and Reed. In other words in order to move the hole you will have to change the hollow earth theory to answer the question of how a hollow planet with a hole-at-the-poles evolves. Of course, that's what they have been doing with the establishment theory for years. While new evidence has made them change the accepted theory time after time, that same evidence, when applied to the hollow earth theory remains the same.
Is it time to mess with the hollow earth theory? Should we join the "scientific" community and allow things that do not support our theory to change that theory? bottom line. In the Hollow Earth Theory, using the theory as put forth by the founders Marshall B. Gardner and William Reed the hole can be no where else except dead-center top and bottom of our planet. Period.

As I've said many times; If there ever was a hole-at-the-poles the powers that be would have used advanced technology to disguise then years ago because of the advances of humans ability to easily move around the planet. I noticed the band on travel without permission inside the polar areas was lifted around the time the [government controlled] GPS system was make affordable to anyone. I also believe it was shortly before the lifting of these bands that technology had "covered" over the holes.

Just my humble thoughts on the matter.

enjoy!

Dennis

···

To: hollow earth [email protected]

Sent: Wed, Oct 21, 2009 7:30 pm

Subject: RE: [allplanets-hollow] NO HOLES ON THE POLES

I do not see how this is any proof at all....the alleged hole is not directly at the pole.

Hi Damir.

regards

Miguel

Capt. Damir Pavicic

I understand Miguel, but if the poles entrances are not found to be visible or made public for viewing, many think the entire phenomenon of Hollow Earth isn't real....and this is the desired effect, including the suppression of any information about it. Many become disheartened when they don't come across 'evidence' or proof.....and

To find ''physical evidence'' you mean pics or videos ? Just curious what will happen once you have this 'evidence' ?

Good luck,

Serena

···

Date: 10/21/2009 7:53:12 PM

Serena,

There´s not waste of time, I understand that you are aporting your spiritual point of view, and it´s very good to know and think in this way... but this is only one side of the coin, that could be sufficient for you... but not for all... there´s another side of the coin needed to realize the truth....remember, almost the rest of all the people needs to found to be true with any physical evidence... the truth will be found in the balance of spirituality and material worlds...

regards

Miguel

If I were an inner earth inhabitant, I would do anything I could to ensure that my home and peoples remained safe and unmolested by those brutes in boots....and camouflage all entrances to the domains within using any forces or technologies available... .no one wants invited visitations.

Serena

Hi Damir.

regards

Miguel

Capt. Damir Pavicic

No virus found in this incoming message.
Checked by AVG - www.avg.com
Version: 8.5.423 / Virus Database: 270.14.24/2449 - Release Date: 10/20/09 18:42:00

So you do not belief that the axis the earth turns on could not have changed since the earth formed? If this guy is correct in his calculations according to you there is no hole. I see no need to be tied to Gardner and Reed's original theory anyway. Being a purist may be honorable but new information has to be taken into account in the search for the opening. We have olaf and byrd entering an opening does that require the opening to be directly over the pole? As far as olaf is concerned it would seem that the opening be closer to than the current location of the pole. But what do I know....I am just a stupid worm saleman!

Stephen

···

Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2009 20:01:28 -0400

Friends;
Moving the location of the hole-at-the-pole from the north magnetic pole has been a popular practice lately. The problem with moving the hole away from the exact center of our top of our globe, i.e., the north magnetic pole, is that it changes the whole explanation of the hollow earth theory as put forth by Gardner and Reed. In other words in order to move the hole you will have to change the hollow earth theory to answer the question of how a hollow planet with a hole-at-the-poles evolves. Of course, that's what they have been doing with the establishment theory for years. While new evidence has made them change the accepted theory time after time, that same evidence, when applied to the hollow earth theory remains the same.
Is it time to mess with the hollow earth theory? Should we join the "scientific" community and allow things that do not support our theory to change that theory? bottom line. In the Hollow Earth Theory, using the theory as put forth by the founders Marshall B. Gardner and William Reed the hole can be no where else except dead-center top and bottom of our planet. Period.

As I've said many times; If there ever was a hole-at-the-poles the powers that be would have used advanced technology to disguise then years ago because of the advances of humans ability to easily move around the planet. I noticed the band on travel without permission inside the polar areas was lifted around the time the [government controlled] GPS system was make affordable to anyone. I also believe it was shortly before the lifting of these bands that technology had "covered" over the holes.
enjoy!
Dennis

Hi Damir.

regards

Miguel

Capt. Damir Pavicic

I know what would happen if there was real pictures....a few would believe and the rest would say the few are nuts...just like everything else we think we know.

···

Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2009 20:12:28 -0400

I understand Miguel, but if the poles entrances are not found to be visible or made public for viewing, many think the entire phenomenon of Hollow Earth isn't real....and this is the desired effect, including the suppression of any information about it. Many become disheartened when they don't come across 'evidence' or proof.....and

To find ''physical evidence'' you mean pics or videos ? Just curious what will happen once you have this 'evidence' ?

Good luck,

Serena

Serena,

regards

Miguel

Serena

Hi Damir.

regards

Miguel

Capt. Damir Pavicic

Version: 8.5.423 / Virus Database: 270.14.24/2449 - Release Date: 10/20/09 18:42:00

lol....exactly.

Then where are we ? Back to square one ?

···

Date: 10/21/2009 8:30:10 PM

To: hollow earth

I know what would happen if there was real pictures....a few would believe and the rest would say the few are nuts...just like everything else we think we know.

Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2009 20:12:28 -0400

Good luck,

Serena

Serena,

regards

Miguel

Serena

Hi Damir.

regards

Miguel

Capt. Damir Pavicic

Yes I do believe that the axis of the earth could have moved. Flora Benton covered that very good in her book about how a pole shift would work in a hollow earth, "Hollow Earth Apocalypse" (1981). Using the theory she explains how new holes would form after a pole shift. Again because of the action forming the earth they would develop at the top and bottom... exactly.

The basic hollow earth theory of a spinning mass forming into a center sun and an outer crust because of the reactions of centrifugal force opposong gravity with the mass of the material forming at the equator cannot be changed or we are no longer talking about the hollow earth theory but some new theory that uses portions of the theory. The holes are formed (in the theory) because of the lack of mass at the top and bottom. I cannot understand how the holes formed if they did not follow this explanation.

Dennis

···

Sent: Wed, Oct 21, 2009 8:23 pm

So you do not belief that the axis the earth turns on could not have changed since the earth formed? If this guy is correct in his calculations according to you there is no hole. I see no need to be tied to Gardner and Reed's original theory anyway. Being a purist may be honorable but new information has to be taken into account in the search for the opening. We have olaf and byrd entering an opening does that require the opening to be directly over the pole? As far as olaf is concerned it would seem that the opening be closer to than the current location of the pole. But what do I know....I am just a stupid worm saleman!

Stephen

Friends;

enjoy!

Dennis

Hi Damir.

regards

Miguel

Capt. Damir Pavicic

Thinking....most of the mass that keeps the centrifugal balance at the equator now might be water.... this water most likely would have sloshed over the original continents...then resting in balance at the new equator. Water might be able to counterbalance any land bulging at the original equator. All of this would take some outside massive force.

I do not know if observation of the current continents might give a clue that some or most of the land mass not now under water may have originated at the equator. But logic might conclude that the centrifugal force at the old equator might explain why a pole shift may have only been slight ...because of the difficulty of moving the centrifugal force of the equator....which would place the opening only a little bit away from the new axis. Sorry about the speculation...just seem more talkative than usual tonight.

Stephen

···

Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2009 20:44:13 -0400

Yes I do believe that the axis of the earth could have moved. Flora Benton covered that very good in her book about how a pole shift would work in a hollow earth, "Hollow Earth Apocalypse" (1981). Using the theory she explains how new holes would form after a pole shift. Again because of the action forming the earth they would develop at the top and bottom... exactly.

The basic hollow earth theory of a spinning mass forming into a center sun and an outer crust because of the reactions of centrifugal force opposong gravity with the mass of the material forming at the equator cannot be changed or we are no longer talking about the hollow earth theory but some new theory that uses portions of the theory. The holes are formed (in the theory) because of the lack of mass at the top and bottom. I cannot understand how the holes formed if they did not follow this explanation.
Dennis

Stephen

Friends;

enjoy!
Dennis

Hi Damir.

regards

Miguel

Capt. Damir Pavicic

Hotmail: Powerful Free email with security by Microsoft. Get it now.

While there is the 25 000 years cycle of "wobbling" the polar rotation
axis do not change significantly, that would imply major changes.

Velikovsky's theory is not fully accepted as far as I know.

Dan G

Stephen Gottfried wrote:

···

www.avg.com

I am just looking the truth, as I think you are...

The spiritual knowledge needs to be proved too..., these proves can be find when you are looking in to you... if you are looking inside you... you will find the spiritual divine treasures that can be find only in this fascinating inner spiritual way...

Only then, (when you found) you can share these treasures with the world... also you can share these treasures with people who understand you, the people who have also searched inside...

People who have not made the journey inside themselves would cost them a lot of work to understand you and your way of thinking...

···

When we talk about the phisical proves, there´s another thing... these thinks can be found "outside" and can be share with people even those who have no spiritual knowledge, which are the most...(unfortunately).

If you are these people who believes anything without proving yourself or without phisical evidense not matter if we are talking spiritual or phisical worlds... sorry, there´s not way and you will not understand me... ( I think your are not of these people, so I will try to answer your question :slight_smile:

"will happen once you have this 'evidence' ?"

I tell you what is happening when you aport evidence...

When you present the proves to the world, it can not be accepted rapid and easily... it can incluse denied by the world (for many people but also for those who hide certain secrecy)...

But... when you bring more and more evidence, this proves and evidences make the people doubt, the doubt make the people ask, the ask make the people think, the thoughts make the people seek, the seek make the people find... and when people find... when one can find, anothers can too... so, in time, many others can find, also... until that, it becomes a recognized truth... and it´s one of the ways that humanity takes another step in the discovery of this amazing universe we live... so there´s not loss of time to look and share evidence...

Miguel :slight_smile:

Date: Wednesday, October 21, 2009, 7:12 PM

Good luck,

Serena

Serena,

regards

Miguel

--- On Wed, 10/21/09, Serena Hoke <theladyofthewoods@ earthlink. net> wrote:

Serena

Hi Damir.

regards

Miguel

news

Capt. Damir Pavicic

Dennis,

A spinning mass forming an outer creust, thicker at the equator and thinner (Mars) or open at the poles (Earth), is smething that I subscri

···

[email protected]

Sent: Wednesday, October 21, 2009 10:44 PM

Dennis

Stephen

Friends;
Moving the location of the hole-at-the- pole from the north magnetic pole has been a popular practice lately. The problem with moving the hole away from the exact center of our top of our globe, i.e., the north magnetic pole, is that it changes the whole explanation of the hollow earth theory as put forth by Gardner and Reed. In other words in order to move the hole you will have to change the hollow earth theory to answer the question of how a hollow planet with a hole-at-the- poles evolves. Of course, that's what they have been doing with the establishment theory for years. While new evidence has made them change the accepted theory time after time, that same evidence, when applied to the hollow earth theory remains the same .
Is it time to mess with the hollow earth theory? Should we join the "scientific" community and allow things that do not support our theory to change that theory? bottom line. ** In the Hollow Earth Theory, using the theory as put forth by the founders Marshall B. Gardner and William Reed the hole can be no where else except dead-center top and bottom of our planet. Period.**

As I've said many times; If there ever was a hole-at-the- poles the powers that be would have used advanced technology to disguise then years ago because of the advances of humans ability to easily move around the planet. I noticed the band on travel without permission inside the polar areas was lifted around the time the [government controlled] GPS system was make affordable to anyone. I also believe it was shortly before the lifting of these bands that technology had "covered" over the holes.
enjoy!
Dennis

Hi Damir.

It´s very logical for equinoxes to see the sun making rolling in 360 degrees for 24 hours rigth for all in the horizont... if you are at certain positions near the south or the north pole in these specific times at march or september...  but it is not significant evidence to assure that there´s not any hole at poles... they could be stand in other position, and the holes could be in other position near the pole, not exactly in center... I do not understand why are you giving up...

regards

Miguel

--- On ** Wed, 10/21/09, Damir [email protected]** wrote:

Capt. Damir Pavicic

Dennis,

A spinning mass forming an outer crust, thicker at the equator and thinner at the poles, as in the case of Mars; or open at the poles, as in the case of the Earth, is something that I certainly subscribe to.

But I don't quite go along with the part about the spinning mass forming the inner sun. Cater ascribes the inner sun to a globular mass of particles that are repulsed from the gravity of the inner surface, i.e., repulsed from all sides around, such that the particles conglomerate at the center and form that loosely knit, hazy coppper ball that Olaf Jansen described.

Cater ascribes gravity effects to an electromagnetic radiation emanating from the inner, or outer, surface (it depends on where you are). This would certainly tend to congregate particles at the center of the hollow cavity.

For our purposes, I think that I am splitting hairs, though. The newer satellite evidence has allowed us to substantiate the Hollow Earth Theory much more by observation, and we have to prove it by backing it up with theory much less now. It is as if the theory has become a matter of filling in the exact details later on. I mean, we can now see with our eyeballs that it is there. To the mind of the average person, that means as much as any amount of justification theory.

In the past, when there would be explanations of the details of scientific justification for the theory, that is when the members of the Hollow Earth Community would start arguing with each other, isn't it?

Dean
I am not trying to be argumentative, mind you, I am just musing out loud. Even though I myself brought the issue up of defining the inner sun, it has become much more of a back-burner issue in the light of recent evidence.

Dean

···

--- In [email protected], CrenshawDG@... wrote:

Dennis

To: hollow earth <[email protected]>

Stephen

Friends;

enjoy!
Dennis

To: hollow earth <[email protected]>

Hi Damir.

regards

Miguel

--- On Wed, 10/21/09, Damir <pavicic.damir@...> wrote:

Capt. Damir Pavicic

Dean,

Actually how the center sun was formed has never really mattered to me, especially now that even establishment scientists admit its existence although they choose to call it "a planet within a planet." I agree with everything else in your post wholeheartedly.

Dennis.

···

Sent: Wed, Oct 21, 2009 10:09 pm

Subject: [allplanets-hollow] Re: NO HOLES ON THE POLES

Dennis,

A spinning mass forming an outer crust, thicker at the equator and thinner at the poles, as in the case of Mars; or open at the poles, as in the case of the Earth, is something that I certainly subscribe to.

But I don't quite go along with the part about the spinning mass forming the inner sun. Cater ascribes the inner sun to a globular mass of particles that are repulsed from the gravity of the inner surface, i.e., repulsed from all sides around, such that the particles conglomerate at the center and form that loosely knit, hazy coppper ball that Olaf Jansen described.

Cater ascribes gravity effects to an electromagnetic radiation emanating from the inner, or outer, surface (it depends on where you are). This would certainly tend to congregate particles at the center of the hollow cavity.

For our purposes, I think that I am splitting hairs, though. The newer satellite evidence has allowed us to substantiate the Hollow Earth Theory much more by observation, and we have to prove it by backing it up with theory much less now. It is as if the theory has become a matter of filling in the exact details later on. I mean, we can now see with our eyeballs that it is there. To the mind of the average person, that means as much as any amount of justification theory.

In the past, when there would be explanations of the details of scientific justification for the theory, that is when the members of the Hollow Earth Community would start arguing with each other, isn't it?

Dean

I am not trying to be argumentative, mind you, I am just musing out loud. Even though I myself brought the issue up of defining the inner sun, it has become much more of a back-burner issue in the light of recent evidence.

Dean

--- In [email protected], CrenshawDG@... wrote:

Dennis

Stephen

Friends;

enjoy!

Dennis

Hi Damir.

regards

Miguel

--- On Wed, 10/21/09, Damir <pavicic.damir@...> wrote:

Capt. Damir Pavicic

Damir and others,

1st off... Damir, I thank you for this information, and the reference to the link with the South Pole videos.

What Damir is giving us, in the South Pole video clips at http://gcrgweb.sdsu.edu:8080/penguin/2004/south_pole_video_clips.htm is this.

There are 2 times during the year when the poles go through equinox, roughly March 23 and Sept 23. Those are the only times of the seasons when the Sun is either coming up out of total darkness, or setting down into darkness after there being a 6 month summer with 24 hour sunlight.

So at those times, if you are standing/placed directly at the South Pole, and you set up a camera to take repeated camera shots in time lapse, all day long, and point them at the horizon, you would see the sun circling around you in a full 360 circle... right at the horizon.  And that is what is shown in one of the videos, the 6th one down, dated March 23rd.  You simply can not do anything to get that picture any other time of the year.

Additionally, during the peak of summer, the Sun will not rise higher than 23.5 degrees off of the horizon... if you are standing at the direct South Pole.  The reason for this, is that the tilt of the Earth in relation to the Sun, is 23.5 degrees.

I am not able to determine with accuracy as to whether the other video clips represent that the sun is no higher than 23.5 degrees.  If they are higher, then the person with the camera is not standing at the South Pole.

Damir, do I have this right?  Please let me know if it needs to be corrected.

I am not ready to throw research into the trash box yet.   I think there is a smoking gun.  The cover up of satellite photography of our poles.  WHEN our governments quit suppressing satellite photography of the poles... WHEN we are allowed to see any satellite pictures we want to, any day, freely... then I will decide whether to replace old knowledge with new knowledge... but not until then.

Thanks.

KathyT

···

Damir

Sent: Wednesday, October 21, 2009 4:04 PM

Capt. Damir Pavicic