NO HOLES ON THE POLES

I essentially agree with you Kathy. From private correspondence I've had with Damir, I know that he is absolutely convinced that the openings MUST be exactly centered on the true rotational axis. As you know, Rodney Cluff and others are adamant that the holes are displaced from the actual rotational axis, and this just may be true! So while I do agree that the evidence shown by Damir is convicining that the opening probably does not exist centered upon the axis, it does NOT prove conclusively that there are not openings somewhere near the poles. We simply do not know. But but there is a plethora of evidence that a massive cover up of data by NASA and others exists. I have never heard a convincing reason why they continue to stretch, blur, distort or cover images of the poles from
publicly available sources. Their silly explanations that sat sensors cannot reach far enough, or the earth is shapped such that they cannot image the poles, or that there's nothing of real interest at the poles so why bother imaging it, etc., etc., just do not hold water with me. There is an obvious cover up going on and I see no logical reason for that unless there IS something very unusual at or near the poles that we are NOT being shown for whatever reason.
BK

···

--- On Wed, 10/21/09, Kathy [email protected] wrote:

Subject: Re: [allplanets-hollow] NO HOLES ON THE POLES
To: [email protected]
Date: Wednesday, October 21, 2009, 10:26 PM

Damir and others,

1st off... Damir, I thank you for this information, and the reference to the link with the South Pole videos.

What Damir is giving us, in the South Pole video clips at http://gcrgweb. sdsu.edu: 8080/penguin/ 2004/south_ pole_video_ clips.htm is this.

There are 2 times during the year when the poles go through equinox, roughly March 23 and Sept 23. Those are the only times of the seasons when the Sun is either coming up out of total darkness, or setting down into darkness after there being a 6 month summer with 24 hour sunlight.

So at those times, if you are standing/placed directly at the South Pole, and you set up a camera to take repeated camera shots in time lapse, all day long, and point them at the horizon, you would see the sun circling around you in a full 360 circle... right at the horizon.  And that is what is shown in one of the videos, the 6th one down, dated March 23rd.  You simply can not do anything to get that picture any other time of the year.
 Additionally, during the peak of summer, the Sun will not rise higher than 23.5 degrees off of the horizon... if you are standing at the direct South Pole.  The reason for this, is that the tilt of the Earth in relation to the Sun, is 23.5 degrees.
I am not able to determine with accuracy as to whether the other video clips represent that the sun is no higher than 23.5 degrees.  If they are higher, then the person with the camera is not standing at the South Pole.
Damir, do I have this right?  Please let me know if it needs to be corrected.
I am not ready to throw research into the trash box yet.   I think there is a smoking gun.  The cover up of satellite photography of our poles.  WHEN our governments quit suppressing satellite photography of the poles... WHEN we are allowed to see any satellite pictures we want to, any day, freely... then I will decide whether to replace old knowledge with new knowledge... but not until then.

Thanks.

KathyT

----- Original Message -----

Damir

To: allplanets-hollow@ yahoogroups. com

Sent: Wednesday, October 21, 2009 4:04 PM

Subject: [allplanets- hollow] NO HOLES ON THE POLES

Hi to all the readers of this.

THERE ARE DEFINITELY NO HOLES ON THE POLES.

All of my work of last few years I could throw in the trash box unfortunately.

In last 24 hrs I was several times in e-mail contact withe a scientist Dr.R.G.W. who was for 1.5 years leader of a scientific program on Antarctica who assured me that he saw on both equinoxes the sun"rolling" on the horizon for 24 hrs or making 360 degrees.

That was enough for me to admit there is no holes on the poles.

This morning I found a video clip from south pole station's sun tracker for March 23 rd 2004 and it shows exactly that what the scientist told me.

Here is the link to that video clip:

http://gcrgweb. sdsu.edu: 8080/penguin/ 2004/south_ pole_video_ clips.htm

With most regret I had to relate you this news

Capt. Damir Pavicic

Damir,

I have now seen the video from March 23rd, with the Sun running along the horizon. This same effect would be observed from an

···

Damir

Sent: Wednesday, October 21, 2009 9:04 PM

Subject: [allplanets-hollow] NO HOLES ON THE POLES

In last 24 hrs I was several times in e-mail contact withe a scientist Dr.R.G.W. who was for 1.5 years leader of a scientific program on Antarctica who assured me that he saw on both equinoxes the sun"rolling"on the horizon for 24 hrs or making 360 degrees.

This morning I found a video clip from south pole station's sun tracker for March 23 rd 2004 and it shows exactly that what the scientist told me.

http://gcrgweb.sdsu.edu:8080/penguin/2004/south_pole_video_clips.htm

Capt. Damir Pavicic

Damir,

I have now seen the video from March 23rd, with the Sun running along the horizon. This same effect would be observed from any point along the rim of the opening where the slope of the Earth's curvature, by definition, should be zero. This zero slope of the rim is the point where the outer curvature comes to zero before the inward sloping begins.

Dean

···

--- In [email protected], "deandddd" <deandddd@...> wrote:

Damir,

I have now seen the video from March 23rd, with the Sun running along the horizon. This same effect would be observed from an

In last 24 hrs I was several times in e-mail contact withe a scientist Dr.R.G.W. who was for 1.5 years leader of a scientific program on Antarctica who assured me that he saw on both equinoxes the sun"rolling"on the horizon for 24 hrs or making 360 degrees.

Capt. Damir Pavicic

Damir,

That station that the Americans have at the South Pole is really along the rim, and not in the middle of the opening. In that case, it would have to be in open space.

What would be telling in this regard is if a telescope from what they call the South Pole were pointed straight above at Sigma Octantis, the Southern Pole Star, and were to stay fixed on the star, with the star in the middle of the field of view, even while the Earth rotated for 24 hours. That would indicate that the point of observation were the true southern rotational axis of the Earth.

Being on the flat rim of the opening would give a view of the Sun skimming along the horizon, but would not give a view of Sigma Octantis exactly in the middle of the field of view, through a telescope pointed straight above, for 24 hours. In this case, Sigma Octantis would loop off to the side.

Dean

···

--- In [email protected], "Dean D" <deandddd@...> wrote:

Damir,

I have now seen the video from March 23rd, with the Sun running along the horizon. This same effect would be observed from any point along the rim of the opening where the slope of the Earth's curvature, by definition, should be zero. This zero slope of the rim is the point where the outer curvature comes to zero before the inward sloping begins.

Dean

--- In [email protected], "deandddd" <deandddd@> wrote:
>
> Damir,
>
> I have now seen the video from March 23rd, with the Sun running along the horizon. This same effect would be observed from an
>
>
>
> ----- Original Message -----
> From: Damir
> To: [email protected]
> Sent: Wednesday, October 21, 2009 9:04 PM
> Subject: [allplanets-hollow] NO HOLES ON THE POLES
>
>
>
> Hi to all the readers of this.
>
> THERE ARE DEFINITELY NO HOLES ON THE POLES.
>
> All of my work of last few years I could throw in the trash box unfortunately.
>
> In last 24 hrs I was several times in e-mail contact withe a scientist Dr.R.G.W. who was for 1.5 years leader of a scientific program on Antarctica who assured me that he saw on both equinoxes the sun"rolling"on the horizon for 24 hrs or making 360 degrees.
>
> That was enough for me to admit there is no holes on the poles.
>
> This morning I found a video clip from south pole station's sun tracker for March 23 rd 2004 and it shows exactly that what the scientist told me.
>
> Here is the link to that video clip:
>
> http://gcrgweb.sdsu.edu:8080/penguin/2004/south_pole_video_clips.htm
>
> With most regret I had to relate you this news
>
> Capt. Damir Pavicic
>

Damir,

And, to tell the truth, I don't know if the Sothern Pole Star, Sigma Octantis, would really loop off-center very much because that base is so close to the pole anyway. The steep inward slope hasn't begun yet, but laterally, i.e., in terms of distance across, they are close to the Pole.

Dean

···

Damir,

That station that the Americans have at the South Pole is really along the rim, and not in the middle of the opening. In that case, it would have to be in open space.

What would be telling in this regard is if a telescope from what they call the South Pole were pointed straight above at Sigma Octantis, the Southern Pole Star, and were to stay fixed on the star, with the star in the middle of the field of view, even while the Earth rotated for 24 hours. That would indicate that the point of observation were the true southern rotational axis of the Earth.

Being on the flat rim of the opening would give a view of the Sun skimming along the horizon, but would not give a view of Sigma Octantis exactly in the middle of the field of view, through a telescope pointed straight above, for 24 hours. In this case, Sigma Octantis would loop off to the side.

Dean

--- In [email protected], "Dean D" <deandddd@> wrote:
>
> Damir,
>
> I have now seen the video from March 23rd, with the Sun running along the horizon. This same effect would be observed from any point along the rim of the opening where the slope of the Earth's curvature, by definition, should be zero. This zero slope of the rim is the point where the outer curvature comes to zero before the inward sloping begins.
>
> Dean
>
>
>
>
>
>
> --- In [email protected], "deandddd" <deandddd@> wrote:
> >
> > Damir,
> >
> > I have now seen the video from March 23rd, with the Sun running along the horizon. This same effect would be observed from an
> >
> >
> >
> > ----- Original Message -----
> > From: Damir
> > To: [email protected]
> > Sent: Wednesday, October 21, 2009 9:04 PM
> > Subject: [allplanets-hollow] NO HOLES ON THE POLES
> >
> >
> >
> > Hi to all the readers of this.
> >
> > THERE ARE DEFINITELY NO HOLES ON THE POLES.
> >
> > All of my work of last few years I could throw in the trash box unfortunately.
> >
> > In last 24 hrs I was several times in e-mail contact withe a scientist Dr.R.G.W. who was for 1.5 years leader of a scientific program on Antarctica who assured me that he saw on both equinoxes the sun"rolling"on the horizon for 24 hrs or making 360 degrees.
> >
> > That was enough for me to admit there is no holes on the poles.
> >
> > This morning I found a video clip from south pole station's sun tracker for March 23 rd 2004 and it shows exactly that what the scientist told me.
> >
> > Here is the link to that video clip:
> >
> > http://gcrgweb.sdsu.edu:8080/penguin/2004/south_pole_video_clips.htm
> >
> > With most regret I had to relate you this news
> >
> > Capt. Damir Pavicic
> >
>

Exactly, Dean. A camera on the ground that is 90 degrees to the axis of rotation would be very near to the rim of the inward slope. That point would be hundreds of miles from the pole, but still "90 degrees". During the equinox days, the tilt of the Earths axis would be in a plane 90 degrees to the Sun. During an equinox day, as the sun is observed circling the horizon, its passage would appear parallel with the horizon.

Craig

···

Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2009 12:37:32 +0000
Subject: [allplanets-hollow] Re: NO HOLES ON THE POLES

Damir,

Dean

Damir,

Capt. Damir Pavicic

Craig,

I am happy that you agree.

One detail, though ... I think that the rim between the inward and outward slope would not have to be hundreds of miles from the Pole. The inward slope comes on very quickly according to the log books of Pearry and Cook, two men credited with "discovering" the North Pole. (A point similar to Observer B in the drawing, second one down: http://www.holloworbs.com/Curvature_Anomalies.htm ) According to Pearry's celestial reckoning, when he came to within two day's march of the Pole, he all of the sudden started reporting progress of as much as 73 miles per day instead of his usual 12. His slope had quickly angled sharply inwards, and this explains the exaggerated progress that they reckoned.

Measuring straight across, they could have been very close to Observer A's position as seen in the drawining above. Maybe 40 or 50 miles.

Dean

···

CRAIG SCHADE

Sent: Thursday, October 22, 2009 1:40 PM

Subject: RE: [allplanets-hollow] Re: NO HOLES ON THE POLES

Exactly, Dean. A camera on the ground that is 90 degrees to the axis of rotation would be very near to the rim of the inward slope. That point would be hundreds of miles from the pole, but still "90 degrees". During the equinox days, the tilt of the Earths axis would be in a plane 90 degrees to the Sun. During an equinox day, as the sun is observed circling the horizon, its passage would appear parallel with the horizon.

Craig

Damir,

Dean

--- In [email protected] , "deandddd" <deandddd@...> wrote:

Damir,

In last 24 hrs I was several times in e-mail contact withe a scientist Dr.R.G.W. who was for 1.5 years leader of a scientific program on Antarctica who assured me that he saw on both equinoxes the sun"rolling" on the horizon for 24 hrs or making 360 degrees.

http://gcrgweb.sdsu.edu:8080/penguin/2004/south_ p ole_video_clips.htm

Capt. Damir Pavicic

Damir,

Dean

Hi Dean,

I read all of your replies to my post and shell reply first to you Dean.
I was waiting how long time it will pass till someone notice that there is the possibility that the camera was on outer rim or the beginning of the hole as also there the sun would be visible on the horizon for 24 hrs when the sun is at 90 deg. of earth's axis(equinoxes)

Very well Dean, this confirms you as one of best researchers.

On the image on the link down bellow is Antarctica.The biggest and most important station excluding South Pole Station are McMurdo,Vostok,Winson and Weddell.All of them are exactly equidistant from south pole.A pure case or something else?

Damir

[IMG]http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u204/capada/RadarSatAntarOverlay-1.jpg[/IMG]

···

--- In [email protected], "deandddd" <deandddd@> wrote:
>
> Damir,
>
> I have now seen the video from March 23rd, with the Sun running along the horizon. This same effect would be observed from an
>
>
>
> ----- Original Message -----
> From: Damir
> To: [email protected]
> Sent: Wednesday, October 21, 2009 9:04 PM
> Subject: [allplanets-hollow] NO HOLES ON THE POLES
>
>
>
> Hi to all the readers of this.
>
> THERE ARE DEFINITELY NO HOLES ON THE POLES.
>
> All of my work of last few years I could throw in the trash box unfortunately.
>
> In last 24 hrs I was several times in e-mail contact withe a scientist Dr.R.G.W. who was for 1.5 years leader of a scientific program on Antarctica who assured me that he saw on both equinoxes the sun"rolling"on the horizon for 24 hrs or making 360 degrees.
>
> That was enough for me to admit there is no holes on the poles.
>
> This morning I found a video clip from south pole station's sun tracker for March 23 rd 2004 and it shows exactly that what the scientist told me.
>
> Here is the link to that video clip:
>
> http://gcrgweb.sdsu.edu:8080/penguin/2004/south_pole_video_clips.htm
>
> With most regret I had to relate you this news
>
> Capt. Damir Pavicic
>

Hi Kathy,
your assumptions are completely correct if the Earth is a perfect or almost globe(it is geoid for just very very slight percentage).
However as our good Dean noted and I confirmed it could happen also on the rim of the holes if they are really there.Are they???

I shall paste here few sentences from my conversation with the scientist Dr.R.G.W.
From 2nd mail:

The reason you may have seen a larger angle is simply an optical illusion or an artifact produced by the atmosphere down there. The exact horizon often is difficult to make out. I can assure you, however, that the pole station is at the pole. As you probably are aware, the ice sheet is moving, so the actual pole "position" on the ice is relocated every couple of years. You should clearly understand, however, that with modern technology and satellite coverage, there is absolutely no doubt of the station's exact position!
UNQUOTE

from 3rd mail:

Capt. Pavicic--

I just did a Google search of you, and discovered that apparently you are one who believes that the Earth is hollow, and that an entrance to the interior exists at the South Pole. I mean no disrespect, Captain, but I lived at the geographic South Pole for thirteen months. I SAW the sun "rolling" along the horizon, all the way round for several days at the equinox - both of them! As you well know, this can only happen at the poles - nowhere else. Furthermore, I was in charge of National Science Foundation atmospheric research at the pole for my time there. I took daily measurements that only could have been taken AT THE POLE - nowhere else! I worked with one of the Nimbus polar satellites while it was directly overhead on several successive orbits, which can happen only at the pole - and nowhere else.

If you truly are a Master Mariner, I respect what it took to earn this designation, and I also know that you understand mathematics and navigation. Give my comments some thought. If you are willing to believe that I am telling the truth (and why would I not?), then you may be forced to modify your belief.
UNQUOTE

from 4th mail:

That you are willing to modify your beliefs based upon my personal observations is a good sign. May I suggest that you retain as an underlying basis that the poles are there, and there is no "entrance" to anything. Accept the geophysics of the Earth, and then explain your Internet observations within that overall context.
UNQUOTE

Damir

···

--- In [email protected], "Kathy" <getnews1@...> wrote:

Damir and others,
   1st off... Damir, I thank you for this information, and the reference to the link with the South Pole videos.
   What Damir is giving us, in the South Pole video clips at http://gcrgweb.sdsu.edu:8080/penguin/2004/south_pole_video_clips.htm is this.
There are 2 times during the year when the poles go through equinox, roughly March 23 and Sept 23. Those are the only times of the seasons when the Sun is either coming up out of total darkness, or setting down into darkness after there being a 6 month summer with 24 hour sunlight.
     So at those times, if you are standing/placed directly at the South Pole, and you set up a camera to take repeated camera shots in time lapse, all day long, and point them at the horizon, you would see the sun circling around you in a full 360 circle... right at the horizon. And that is what is shown in one of the videos, the 6th one down, dated March 23rd. You simply can not do anything to get that picture any other time of the year.
     Additionally, during the peak of summer, the Sun will not rise higher than 23.5 degrees off of the horizon... if you are standing at the direct South Pole. The reason for this, is that the tilt of the Earth in relation to the Sun, is 23.5 degrees.
    I am not able to determine with accuracy as to whether the other video clips represent that the sun is no higher than 23.5 degrees. If they are higher, then the person with the camera is not standing at the South Pole.
    Damir, do I have this right? Please let me know if it needs to be corrected.

I am not ready to throw research into the trash box yet. I think there is a smoking gun. The cover up of satellite photography of our poles. WHEN our governments quit suppressing satellite photography of the poles... WHEN we are allowed to see any satellite pictures we want to, any day, freely... then I will decide whether to replace old knowledge with new knowledge... but not until then.

Thanks.
KathyT

Sent: Wednesday, October 21, 2009 4:04 PM

Capt. Damir Pavicic

Hi BK,
You are probably most astonished by that my post.
My evidences were so good and still many more had intention to post here but now if I produce them it would be just for you to judge how good they were.

Damir
P.S.Remember only possibility for holes are in earth's axis

···

--- In [email protected], BK <bk8driver@...> wrote:

I essentially agree with you Kathy. From private correspondence I've had with Damir, I know that he is absolutely convinced that the openings MUST be exactly centered on the true rotational axis. As you know, Rodney Cluff and others are adamant that the holes are displaced from the actual rotational axis, and this just may be true! So while I do agree that the evidence shown by Damir is convicining that the opening probably does not exist centered upon the axis, it does NOT prove conclusively that there are not openings somewhere near the poles. We simply do not know. But but there is a plethora of evidence that a massive cover up of data by NASA and others exists. I have never heard a convincing reason why they continue to stretch, blur, distort or cover images of the poles from publicly available sources. Their silly explanations that sat sensors cannot reach far enough, or the earth is shapped such that they cannot image the poles, or
that there's nothing of real interest at the poles so why bother imaging it, etc., etc., just do not hold water with me. There is an obvious cover up going on and I see no logical reason for that unless there IS something very unusual at or near the poles that we are NOT being shown for whatever reason.
BK

--- On Wed, 10/21/09, Kathy <getnews1@...> wrote:

Damir and others,
1st off... Damir, I thank you for this
information, and the reference to the link with the South Pole
videos.
What Damir is giving us, in the South
Pole video clips at http://gcrgweb. sdsu.edu: 8080/penguin/ 2004/south_ pole_video_ clips.htm is this.
There are 2 times during the year when the
poles go through equinox, roughly March 23 and Sept 23. Those are the
only times of the seasons when the Sun is either coming up out of total
darkness, or setting down into darkness after there being a 6 month summer with
24 hour sunlight.
So at those times, if you
are standing/placed directly at the South Pole, and you set up a camera to take
repeated camera shots in time lapse, all day long, and point them at the
horizon, you would see the sun circling around you in a full 360 circle... right
at the horizon. And that is what is shown in one of the videos, the 6th
one down, dated March 23rd. You simply can not do anything to get
that picture any other time of the year.
Additionally, during the
peak of summer, the Sun will not rise higher than 23.5 degrees off of the
horizon... if you are standing at the direct South Pole. The reason for
this, is that the tilt of the Earth in relation to the Sun, is 23.5
degrees.
I am not able to determine with
accuracy as to whether the other video clips represent that the sun is no higher
than 23.5 degrees. If they are higher, then the person with the camera is
not standing at the South Pole.
Damir, do I have this
right? Please let me know if it needs to be corrected.

I am not ready to throw research 

into the trash box yet. I think there is a smoking gun. The
cover up of satellite photography of our poles. WHEN our governments quit
suppressing satellite photography of the poles... WHEN we are allowed to see any
satellite pictures we want to, any day, freely... then I will decide whether to
replace old knowledge with new knowledge... but not until then.

Thanks.
KathyT

Damir

Sent: Wednesday, October 21, 2009 4:04
  PM
  Subject: [allplanets- hollow] NO HOLES ON
  THE POLES

THERE ARE DEFINITELY NO HOLES ON
  THE POLES.

All of my work of last few years I could throw in the trash
  box unfortunately.

In last 24 hrs I was several times in e-mail contact
  withe a scientist Dr.R.G.W. who was for 1.5 years leader of a scientific
  program on Antarctica who assured me that he saw on both equinoxes the
  sun"rolling" on the horizon for 24 hrs or making 360 degrees.

That
  was enough for me to admit there is no holes on the poles.

This morning
  I found a video clip from south pole station's sun tracker for March 23 rd
  2004 and it shows exactly that what the scientist told me.

Here is the
  link to that video clip:

With
  most regret I had to relate you this news

Capt. Damir Pavicic

I'm not sure what you mean by the 'inward and outward slope'. If the crust is 800 miles thick before the rim of the opening is reached, and the inward curve of the Hole has a 400 mile radius, the beginning of the inward curve would be 400 miles PLUS the radius of the Hole at its narrowest. The beginning of the inward curve wouldn't be exactly at 90 degrees, but close to it. If the crust gets thinner as northern latitudes are approached, it is unclear where one would consider the beginning of the curvature into the opening to be; would it be where the crust begins to thin, and what if the thinning begins sharply?

I can't imagine a scenario where 90 degrees North would be less than several hundred miles from the pole. Even in the second picture you mentioned, look how far 90 degrees is from the actual opening and, especially, from the Pole.

If the crust tapers to a very thin depth, the radius of the curve into the throat of the Hole could be very small.

OK, I just drew what I was writing about... a thinly tapering crust leading to the opening. It looks like a couple of hundred miles to the Pole from 90 degrees, not 'several hundred miles', but still quite a hike.

To try to make it clear: When I say "the beginning of the inward curve", I mean where the spherical shape of the Earth starts to vary, like when someone pushes on a soccer ball with his thumb. The thumb pressure makes only a slight imprint, but as the Pole is approached, the varying from the expected Earth circumference increases, until it becomes the Hole we all want to actually see.

I usually don't take so long to make a point, but some people use different terminology, and I wanted to be clear.

Craig

···

Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2009 15:25:55 -0200
Subject: Re: [allplanets-hollow] Re: NO HOLES ON THE POLES

Craig,

I am happy that you agree.

One detail, though ... I think that the rim between the inward and outward slope would not have to be hundreds of miles from the Pole. The inward slope comes on very quickly according to the log books of Pearry and Cook, two men credited with "discovering" the North Pole. (A point similar to Observer B in the drawing, second one down: http://www.holloworbs.com/Curvature_Anomalies.htm ) According to Pearry's celestial reckoning, when he came to within two day's march of the Pole, he all of the sudden started reporting progress of as much as 73 miles per day instead of his usual 12. His slope had quickly angled sharply inwards, and this explains the exaggerated progress that they reckoned.

Measuring straight across, they could have been very close to Observer A's position as seen in the drawining above. Maybe 40 or 50 miles.

Dean

Sent: Thursday, October 22, 2009 1:40 PM

Craig

Damir,

Dean

Damir,

http://gcrgweb.sdsu.edu:8080/penguin/2004/south_p ole_video_clips.htm

Capt. Damir Pavicic

Hi Dennis,

You are very logical in your assumptions of hollow earth formation.
Mine are identical, except that I would assume if there are no big holes on the poles hollow earth would hardly be possible in the way we imagine it.
Could we say that the holes would be as exhausts a breathing mouths during formation and eventual life later.

Damir

···

--- In [email protected], CrenshawDG@... wrote:

Hi Damir;

Great find. Thanks for sharing. However, while this might be evidence that there is not a hole at th pole it does not prove that there was never a hole at the pole. It has been my long time contention that any hole at the pole could very well be hidden from us today with advanced technology we can't even dream of. So don't give up completely, my friend.
Dennis

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Wed, Oct 21, 2009 7:04 pm

Capt. Damir Pavicic

Ok. I try to understand Damir when he says: "no holes on the poles", may be he tried to say: "no holes on 90 degree exact position poles"...

Remember that Olaf Jansen traveled by water from "inside" to "outside"... so the hole could be conected from inside to outside sea... this means that we are probably not seeking in the rigth direction...

I hope someone there could search in another position... or get more info... the nasa video presented by Dean and the video I presented here several months ago are not definitive "evidense" in anyway, but I think there´s a good beginning and opens the posibility that someone can investigate the zone that apears to be a hole in the videos, someone who worked investigating near the south pole base (as the Damir´s friend did) so we can get more information...

Nasa Video:

http://www.holloworbs.com/Antarctic%20aurora.htm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ZYeenarZvY

Serge Salter Video:

http://www.erks.org/evidence2.wmv

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KdLfbWgBEmQ

Miguel

···

--- On Thu, 10/22/09, Damir [email protected] wrote:

Date: Thursday, October 22, 2009, 1:28 PM

Hi BK,
My evidences were so good and still many more had intention to post here but now if I produce them it would be just for you to judge how good they were.

Damir

--- In allplanets-hollow@ yahoogroups. com, BK <bk8driver@. ..> wrote:

I essentially agree with you Kathy. From private correspondence I've had with Damir, I know that he is absolutely convinced that the openings MUST be exactly centered on the true rotational axis. As you know, Rodney Cluff and others are adamant that the holes are displaced from the actual rotational axis, and this just may be true! So while I do agree that the evidence shown
by Damir is convicining that the opening probably does not exist centered upon the axis, it does NOT prove conclusively that there are not openings somewhere near the poles. We simply do not know. But but there is a plethora of evidence that a massive cover up of data by NASA and others exists. I have never heard a convincing reason why they continue to stretch, blur, distort or cover images of the poles from publicly available sources. Their silly explanations that sat sensors cannot reach far enough, or the earth is shapped such that they cannot image the poles, or
that there's nothing of real interest at the poles so why bother imaging it, etc., etc., just do not hold water with me. There is an obvious cover up going on and I see no logical reason for that unless there IS something very unusual at or near the poles that we are NOT being shown for whatever reason.
BK

--- On Wed, 10/21/09, > Kathy <getnews1@.. .> wrote:

Subject: Re: [allplanets- hollow] NO HOLES ON THE POLES

Damir and others,
videos.
Pole video clips at http://gcrgweb. sdsu.edu: 8080/penguin/ 2004/south_ pole_video_
clips.htm is this.
24 hour sunlight.
horizon, you would see the sun circling around you in a full 360 circle... right
Additionally, during the

degrees.
accuracy as to whether the other video clips represent that the sun is no higher
Damir, do I have this

suppressing satellite photography of the
poles... WHEN we are allowed to see any

Thanks.
KathyT

Damir

PM
THE POLES

THE POLES.

box unfortunately.

program on Antarctica
who assured me that he saw on both equinoxes the

That

This morning

Here is the
link to that video clip:

With

Capt. Damir Pavicic

Damir,

Well, you are making me blush! I am glad I passed the test.

: ^ )

Dean

···

Damir

Sent: Thursday, October 22, 2009 3:36 PM

--- In [email protected] , "Dean D" <deandddd@...> wrote:

Damir,

Dean

Hi Dean,
I read all of your replies to my post and shell reply first to you Dean.
I was waiting how long time it will pass till someone notice that there is the possibility that the camera was on outer rim or the beginning of the hole as also there the sun would be visible on the horizon for 24 hrs when the sun is at 90 deg. of earth's axis(equinoxes)

Very well Dean, this confirms you as one of best researchers.

On the image on the link down bellow is Antarctica.The biggest and most important station excluding South Pole Station are McMurdo,Vostok, Winson and Weddell.All of them are exactly equidistant from south pole.A pure case or something else?

Damir

--- In [email protected] , "deandddd" <deandddd@> wrote:

Damir,

Capt. Damir Pavicic

Is it possible that originally the holes were at the poles from the centrifugal force at the time of formation, but after a number of pole shifts, that wandering 30 degree thing, we now have the holes and and poles no longer coinciding?  That there has not been sufficient force exerted just yet to bring the holes and poles back into alignment?  But they're gradually migrating back into coincidence.... just needs a few monster quakes....a seismically active period.....    Mind you, I'm just a goofy artist who slept through science classes, and I am basing this on my experience with clay on potter's wheels.  Not highly scientific, but applicable in a very primitive sort of way!   It sometimes takes quite a few revolutions of the wheel for a suddenly unbalanced pot to either collapse inward (come back into alignment) or to throw the asymetric portions of clay violently off the wheel (wouldn't want to be visited the Arctic that week).  If the clump of clay is  wet, sticky and heavy enough, it will sit there unbalanced seemingly indefinitely at the kind of speeds possible on the wheel.  Furthermore, I can't imagine the scientist with whom Damir was corresponding to respond in any way than the way he did.  Candor would surely cost him his career and perhaps his life. 

I finally watched the video series that Serena recommended last night.  It was really fun.  Thanks, Serena!  I keep thinking about the rumor that the fellow in the film referenced, of a New Berlin Embassy in Washington D.C.   I googled New Berlin, hoping to find more mentions of the rumor, but sadly there were only tours of New Berlin, Wisconsin.  Hardly an adequate replacement!  So I say, if we can't scrape the money together to go to New Berlin ( and we're not talking any crummy Wisconsin burg now, are we? ), we ought to take our very limited resources and throw a great conference for all Hollow Earthers.  And maybe, just maybe, the New Berlin Embassy will see fit to send some envoys, whom we can beg for a visit!  Every time I hear Bob Dean speak he emphasizes that a few of the "Others" always attend the conferences and are out there, quietly sitting among the audience.  What a tantalizing thought!  I say, let's throw a really great conference on the Hollow Earth Theory and charm the heck out of them!  We can all be working on our resumes, so we can present persuasive evidence for why Inner Earth Society desperately needs us in an exchange program.   Personally I know that you haven't truly lived until I've painted your portrait and you've gone boating with Damir and Dean.  So..........   How about Las Vegas?  The whole town is starving, rates are cheap, and I live an hour and a half away.  If you're too broke to rent a room, you can camp out at my place.  Only heaven help you if you're allergic to dogs.  Whad'ya say?  Bring the mountain to Mohammed with our devastating fringe element charm! 
···

Damir

Sent: Thursday, October 22, 2009 12:28 PM

Hi BK,

Damir

--- In [email protected] , BK <bk8driver@...> wrote:

I essentially agree with you Kathy. From private correspondence I've had with Damir, I know that he is absolutely convinced that the openings MUST be exactly centered on the true rotational axis. As you know, Rodney Cluff and others are adamant that the holes are displaced from the actual rotational axis, and this just may be true! So while I do agree that the evidence shown by Damir is convicining that the opening probably does not exist centered upon the axis, it does NOT prove conclusively that there are not openings somewhere near the poles. We simply do not know. But but there is a plethora of evidence that a massive cover up of data by NASA and others exists. I have never heard a convincing reason why they continue to stretch, blur, distort or cover images of the poles from publicly available sources. Their silly explanations that sat sensors cannot reach far enough, or the earth is shapped such that they cannot image the poles, or
BK

--- On Wed, 10/21/09, Kathy <getnews1@.. .> wrote:

Damir and others,
videos.
Pole video clips at http://gcrgweb. sdsu.edu: 8080/penguin/ 2004/south_ pole_video_ clips.htm is this.
24 hour sunlight.
Additionally, during the
degrees.
Damir, do I have this

suppressing satellite photography of the poles... WHEN we are allowed to see any

Thanks.
KathyT

Damir

PM
THE POLES

THE POLES.

box unfortunately.

That

This morning

Here is the
link to that video clip:

With

Capt. Damir Pavicic

Teach InfoWest Spam Trap if this mail is spam:
Spam
Not spam
Forget previous vote
REMEMBER: Never give out your account information, password, or other personal information over e-mail.

No virus found in this incoming message.
Checked by AVG - www.avg.com
Version: 8.5.423 / Virus Database: 270.14.26/2451 - Release Date: 10/22/09 08:51:00

I admit ignorance of the actual position of the openings and appreciate all the info we can get. Just keep informing us. I'm open to all input and only looking for the truth. I firmly believe they exist. Your research is truly outstanding as is Dean's, Craig's, Kathy's and many others in this forum.

THANKS to ALL!

BK

···

--- On Thu, 10/22/09, Damir [email protected] wrote:

Date: Thursday, October 22, 2009, 11:28 AM

Hi BK,

Damir

--- In allplanets-hollow@ yahoogroups. com, BK <bk8driver@. ..> wrote:

I essentially agree with you Kathy. From private correspondence I've had with Damir, I know that he is absolutely convinced that the openings MUST be exactly centered on the true rotational axis. As you know, Rodney Cluff and others are adamant that the holes are displaced from the actual rotational axis, and this just may be true! So while I do agree that the evidence shown
by Damir is convicining that the opening probably does not exist centered upon the axis, it does NOT prove conclusively that there are not openings somewhere near the poles. We simply do not know. But but there is a plethora of evidence that a massive cover up of data by NASA and others exists. I have never heard a convincing reason why they continue to stretch, blur, distort or cover images of the poles from publicly available sources. Their silly explanations that sat sensors cannot reach far enough, or the earth is shapped such that they cannot image the poles, or
BK

--- On Wed, 10/21/09, > Kathy <getnews1@.. .> wrote:

Subject: Re: [allplanets- hollow] NO HOLES ON THE POLES

Damir and others,
videos.
Pole video clips at http://gcrgweb. sdsu.edu: 8080/penguin/ 2004/south_ pole_video_
clips.htm is this.
24 hour sunlight.
Additionally, during the

degrees.
Damir, do I have this

suppressing satellite photography of the
poles... WHEN we are allowed to see any

Thanks.
KathyT

Damir

PM
THE POLES

THE POLES.

box unfortunately.

program on Antarctica
who assured me that he saw on both equinoxes the

That

This morning

Here is the
link to that video clip:

With

Capt. Damir Pavicic

I like the idea of an HE conference, Lonni. Which way are you from Vegas?

Craig

···

Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2009 13:43:23 -0600

Is it possible that originally the holes were at the poles from the centrifugal force at the time of formation, but after a number of pole shifts, that wandering 30 degree thing, we now have the holes and and poles no longer coinciding?  That there has not been sufficient force exerted just yet to bring the holes and poles back into alignment?  But they're gradually migrating back into coincidence.... just needs a few monster quakes....a seismically active period.....    Mind you, I'm just a goofy artist who slept through science classes, and I am basing this on my experience with clay on potter's wheels.  Not highly scientific, but applicable in a very primitive sort of way!   It sometimes takes quite a few revolutions of the wheel for a suddenly unbalanced pot to either collapse inward (come back into alignment) or to throw the asymetric portions of clay violently off the wheel (wouldn't want to be visited the Arctic that week).  If the clump of clay is  wet, sticky and heavy enough, it will sit there unbalanced seemingly indefinitely at the kind of speeds possible on the wheel.  Furthermore, I can't imagine the scientist with whom Damir was corresponding to respond in any way than the way he did.  Candor would surely cost him his career and perhaps his life. 

I finally watched the video series that Serena recommended last night.  It was really fun.  Thanks, Serena!  I keep thinking about the rumor that the fellow in the film referenced, of a New Berlin Embassy in Washington D.C.   I googled New Berlin, hoping to find more mentions of the rumor, but sadly there were only tours of New Berlin, Wisconsin.  Hardly an adequate replacement!  So I say, if we can't scrape the money together to go to New Berlin ( and we're not talking any crummy Wisconsin burg now, are we? ), we ought to take our very limited resources and throw a great conference for all Hollow Earthers.  And maybe, just maybe, the New Berlin Embassy will see fit to send some envoys, whom we can beg for a visit!  Every time I hear Bob Dean speak he emphasizes that a few of the "Others" always attend the conferences and are out there, quietly sitting among the audience.  What a tantalizing thought!  I say, let's throw a really great conference on the Hollow Earth Theory and charm the heck out of them!  We can all be working on our resumes, so we can present persuasive evidence for why Inner Earth Society desperately needs us in an exchange program.   Personally I know that you haven't truly lived until I've painted your portrait and you've gone boating with Damir and Dean.  So..........   How about Las Vegas?  The whole town is starving, rates are cheap, and I live an hour and a half away.  If you're too broke to rent a room, you can camp out at my place.  Only heaven help you if you're allergic to dogs.  Whad'ya say?  Bring the mountain to Mohammed with our devastating fringe element charm! 

Hi BK,

Damir

--- In [email protected], BK <bk8driver@...> wrote:

BK

Damir and others,
videos.
24 hour sunlight.
Additionally, during the
degrees.
Damir, do I have this

Thanks.
KathyT

Damir

PM
THE POLES

THE POLES.

box unfortunately.

That

This morning

Here is the
link to that video clip:

With

Capt. Damir Pavicic

Spam
Not spam
Forget previous vote
REMEMBER: Never give out your account information, password, or other personal information over e-mail.

Version: 8.5.423 / Virus Database: 270.14.26/2451 - Release Date: 10/22/09 08:51:00

Northeast. I'm in St. George, Craig. Are you nearby? I'd say we could have the conference here, but I know the effect our Utah liquor laws have on some people.

···

CRAIG SCHADE

Sent: Thursday, October 22, 2009 4:21 PM

I like the idea of an HE conference, Lonni. Which way are you from Vegas?

Craig

Is it possible that originally the holes were at the poles from the centrifugal force at the time of formation, but after a number of pole shifts, that wandering 30 degree thing, we now have the holes and and poles no longer coinciding?  That there has not been sufficient force exerted just yet to bring the holes and poles back into alignment?  But they're gradually migrating back into coincidence.  ... just needs a few monster quakes....a seismically active period.....    Mind you, I'm just a goofy artist who slept through science classes, and I am basing this on my experience with clay on potter's wheels.  Not highly scientific, but applicable in a very primitive sort of way!   It sometimes takes quite a few revolutions of the wheel for a suddenly unbalanced pot to either collapse inward (come back into alignment) or to throw the asymetric portions! of clay violently off the wheel (wouldn't want to be visited the Arctic that week).  If the clump of clay is  wet, sticky and heavy enough, it will sit there unbalanced seemingly indefinitely at the kind of speeds possible on the wheel.  Furthermore, I can't imagine the scientist with whom Damir was corresponding to respond in any way than the way he did.  Candor would surely cost him his career and perhaps his life. 
     I finally watched the video series that Serena recommended last night.  It was really fun.  Thanks, Serena!  I keep thinking about the rumor that the fellow in the film referenced, of a New Berlin Embassy in Washington D.C.   I googled New Berlin, hoping to find more mentions of the rumor, but sadly there were only tours of New Berlin, Wisconsin.  Hardly an adequate replacement!  So I say, if we can't scrape the money together to go to New Berlin ( and we're not talking any crummy Wisconsin burg now, are we? ), we ought to take our very limited resources and throw a great conference for all Hollow Earthers.  And maybe, just maybe, the New Berlin Embassy will see fit to send some envoys, whom we can beg for a visit!  Every time I hear Bob Dean speak he emphasizes that a few of the "Others" always attend the conferences and are out ther! e, quietly sitting among the audience.  What a tantalizing thought!  I say, let's throw a really great conference on the Hollow Earth Theory and charm the heck out of them!  We can all be working on our resumes, so we can present persuasive evidence for why Inner Earth Society desperately needs us in an exchange program.   Personally I know that you haven't truly lived until I've painted your portrait and you've gone boating with Damir and Dean.  So..........   How about Las Vegas?  The whole town is starving, rates are cheap, and I live an hour and a half away.  If you're too broke to rent a room, you can camp out at my place.  Only heaven help you if you're allergic to dogs.  Whad'ya say?  Bring the mountain to Mohammed with our devastating fringe element charm! 

Subject: [allplanets- hollow] Re: NO HOLES ON THE POLES

Hi BK,

Damir

--- In [email protected] , BK <bk8driver@...> wrote:

I essentially agree with you Kathy. From private correspondence I've had with Damir, I know that he is absolutely convinced that the openings MUST be exactly centered on the true rotational axis. As you know, Rodney Cluff and others are adamant that the holes are displaced from the actual rotational axis, and this just may be true! So while I do agree that the evidence shown by Damir is convicining that the opening probably does not exist centered upon the axis, it does NOT prove conclusively that there ! are not openings somewhere near the poles. We simply do not know. But but there is a plethora of evidence that a massive cover up of data by NASA and others exists. I have never heard a convincing reason why they continue to stretch, blur, distort or cover images of the poles from publicly available sources. Their silly explanations that sat sensors cannot reach far enough, or the earth is shapped such that they cannot image the poles, or
BK

Subject: Re: [allplanets-hollow] NO HOLES ON ! THE POLES

Damir and others,
videos.
Pole video clips at http://gcrgweb.
sdsu.edu: 8080/penguin/ 2004/south_ pole_video_ clips.htm is this.
24 hour sunlight.
! So at those times, if you
Additionally, during the
degrees.
accuracy as to whether the other video clips represent that the sun ! is no higher
Damir, do I have this

Thanks.
KathyT

Damir

Sent: Wednesday, Oct ober 21, 2009 4:04
PM
Subject: [allplanets- hollow] N! O HOLES ON
THE POLES

THE POLES.

box unfortunately.

That

This morning

Here is the
link to that video clip:

http://gcrgweb. ! sdsu.edu: 8080/penguin/ 2004/south_ pole_video_ clips.htm

With

Capt. Damir Pavicic

REMEMBER:
Never give out your account information, password, or other personal information over e-mail.

Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2009 13:43:23 -0600
Subject: Re: [allplanets- hollow] Re: NO HOLES ON THE POLES

Spam
Not spam
Forget previous vote

Byrd was taken down into a hole at the south pole by the Nordic looking "guys". However, the hole was not very big.and there is no mention of it being exactly on the south pole. It could have been a huge fissure or cavern opening. My impression of his writings and his stories was that it was big enough for several very large planes, maybe thousand feet or so.

···

Sent: Thu, October 22, 2009 1:46:53 PM

Hi Dennis,

Mine are identical, except that I would assume if there are no big holes on the poles hollow earth would hardly be possible in the way we imagine it.
Could we say that the holes would be as exhausts a breathing mouths during formation and eventual life later.

Damir

--- In allplanets-hollow@ yahoogroups. com, CrenshawDG@. .. wrote:

Hi Damir;

Great find. Thanks for sharing. However, while this might be evidence that there is not a hole at th pole it does not prove that there was never a hole at the pole. It has been my long time contention that any hole at the pole could very well be hidden from us today with advanced technology we can't even dream of. So don't give up
completely, my friend.
Dennis

In last
24 hrs I was several times in e-mail contact withe a scientist Dr.R.G.W. who was for 1.5 years leader of a scientific program on Antarctica who assured me that he saw on both equinoxes the sun"rolling" on the horizon for 24 hrs or making 360 degrees.

Capt. Damir
Pavicic

My guess is that, even on a plane (unless flying more than 50 miles above the surface, which no conventional aircraft does), one would not realize he is headed toward the inner surface. One would see very long deep valleys (or fjords) and follow this path into the hollow cavity. Didn't Admiral Byrd report seeing huge mountain ranges? Rather than thinking about these mountain ranges as being at raised heights compared to the foot of the mountains, think of the bottom of the valleys as the crevices and the mountain tops as the ordinary height of the terrain. These crevices (or mountain ranges/fjords depending on how you look at it) would look to be in a curved or circular formation (swirving around the opening) to an observer in space. Kinda like this photo: The North Pole on the planet Mars.

By the way, have you guys seen this photo of Earth's north polar region?

The oval shaped shadow on the left of the image was caused by a solar eclipse. What's that dark spot on the center right, then?

http://www.nasaimages.org/luna/servlet/detail/NVA2~38~38~75652~134101:Arctic-Eclipse?qvq=q:moon+photo;lc:NVA2~34~34,NVA2~36~36,NVA2~33~3
3,NVA2~35~35,NVA2~32~32,NVA2~31~31,NVA2~19~19,nasaNAS~16~16,nasaNAS~2~2,NSVS~3~3,nasaNAS~9~9,NVA2~4~4,NVA2~15~15,NVA2~24~24,NVA2~29~29,nasaNAS~12~12,nasaNAS~8~8,nasaNAS~7~7,NVA2~22~22,nasaNAS~10~10,NVA2~13~13,NVA2~18~18,NVA2~27~27,NVA2~9~9,NVA2~1~1,nasaNAS~6~6,NVA2~25~25,NVA2~20~20,nasaNAS~13~13,nasaNAS~22~22,NVA2~16~16,NVA2~8~8,nasaNAS~5~5,nasaNAS~4~4,NVA2~28~28,NVA2~14~14,nasaNAS~20~20,NVA2~17~17,NVA2~30~30,NVA2~21~21,NVA2~26~26,NVA2~23~23,NVA2~44~44,NVA2~42~42,NVA2~38~38,NVA2~45~45,NVA2~39~39,NVA2~43~43,NVA2~41~41,NVA2~37~37,NVA2~49~49,NVA2~53~53,NVA2~51~51,NVA2~56~56,NVA2~47~47,NVA2~54~54,NVA2~57~57,NVA2~52~52,NVA2~48~48,NVA2~50~50,NVA2~46~46,NVA2~55~55&mi=2&trs=697

P.

···

Sent: Thu, October 22, 2009 5:20:16 PM

Byrd was taken down into a hole at the south pole by the Nordic looking "guys". However, the hole was not very big.and there is no mention of it being exactly on the south pole. It could have been a huge fissure or cavern opening. My impression of his writings and his stories was that it was big enough for several very large planes, maybe thousand feet or so.

Sent: Thu, October 22, 2009 1:46:53 PM
Subject: [allplanets- hollow] Re: NO HOLES ON THE POLES

Hi Dennis,

Damir

--- In allplanets-hollow@ yahoogroups. com, CrenshawDG@. .. wrote:

Hi Damir;

Great find. Thanks for sharing. However, while this might be evidence that there is not a hole at th pole it does not prove that there was never a hole at the pole. It has been my long time contention that any hole at the pole could very well be hidden from us today with advanced technology we can't even dream of. So don't give up
completely, my friend.
Dennis

In last
24 hrs I was several times in e-mail contact withe a scientist Dr.R.G.W. who was for 1.5 years leader of a scientific program on Antarctica who assured me that he saw on both equinoxes the sun"rolling" on the horizon for 24 hrs or making 360 degrees.

Capt. Damir
Pavicic