TOO MANY THINGS CONVERGING: Jerusalem Post: Former Israeli space security chief revealed aliens are already here – Takeaway?: Luciferian cavern dwellers to make themselves known near solstice?

Sidhartha,

I think that the ability to see futture events,acquired by the sages, was/is the ability to perceive on the ethereal plane, the higher frequency realms. How can something happen if it hasn't already happened yet?

In the eleventh chapter of The Bhagavat Gita, # 32, The Supreme Person said: "Time I am, the Great Destroyer of the Worlds, and I have come to engage all people. With the exception of you, all of the soldiers on both sides have already been put to death by me".

And Krishna gave Arjuna the eyes to see His Form of Time, aka Universal Form, and Arjuna saw all of the warriors on the battlefield being put to death. But it hadn't happened yet on the physical plane.

Particles move more rapidly on the ethereal planes of existence, so events happen earlier on that platform. Thus, events trickle down to denser and denser planes of matter. Somehow or other, The Zodiac and planets indicate these future events.

I wonder if the hollow eathers have much in the way of ethereal perception.

Cheers!

@deandddd , those sages and Krishna had a rare ability of being "Trikaal Darshi" , that is being aware of past , present and future , which have always existed concurrently .

Even "modern physics" now recognises the quantum non-locality of both space as well as time...!

Regards

https://www.activistpost.com/2021/04/new-york-legalizes-recreational-marijuana-pot-convictions-to-be-automatically-expunged.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+ActivistPost+%28Activist+Post%29