TOO MANY THINGS CONVERGING: Jerusalem Post: Former Israeli space security chief revealed aliens are already here – Takeaway?: Luciferian cavern dwellers to make themselves known near solstice?

Soretna,

The early Christians utilized astrology. It was Romans such as Constantine that eliminated it. Constantine also chopped up the Bible and eliminated several books of the Bible.

I saw a picture once of a Roman church with pillars out front, and a band around the roof showing the signs of the Zodiac.

In modern times, I think the problem is that Islamic and Western astrology changed all of the techniques for interpretation. But the Vedic astrology from the times of the Bhagavat Gita, from 5,000 years ago, is still intact, it might surprise you.

I think that the bad example of western astrology creates bias.

I don't know how they would calculate the rising sign in the inner wrld because there is no horizon and, hence, no sign rises on the horizon. There is no ascendant!

Cheers!

Regarding the use of this "moniker" (I presume you're referring to the "avatar" or image) @cosmicsojourner, I might jestingly argue that I understand it at least as deeply or perhaps more so in a fashion: I feel as though we talk too much of sacred geometry in bulk and that we use these various terms out of context due to current / modern language and understanding. (A powerful illustration comes from the Book of Mormon wherein Nephi is teaching his children the scriptures from Isaiah, but explains to them that it is difficult for them to understand things clearly since they were not raised with the Jewish traditions found in Israel - which illustrates the power and importance of lacking context with its accompanying negative side effects. This is not to say that a proper understanding and proper use of language is not important and learning the history or root of language is secondary - far be it from me to relegate these ideals to back seats as I started off in linguistics first and foremost in a past life so to speak!)

The point I am attempting to make here is that due to current contextual understanding, we have to start where we are. The imagery to me of my "avatar", "moniker", what-have-you is representative of aether flow and I strongly believe that we need to start with our current language limitations and work from there in expressing these things. I find the use of sacred geometry is lost to most and, at best, only half (or less) understood by those of us who do appreciate their value at some level.

I definitely do not fault you for your efforts in sacred geometry and so forth! On the contrary I praise you. It is important to troll the depths of this and to try to get to an understanding of ancient ideologies and concepts that were likely close to reality and the aether than anyone has been for over 100 years, but I also feel a need for practicality in current, even if degraded, context. Often we have to start where we are and work towards improvement ("grace by grace"). Can it be "shortcutted"? Maybe...

Too much of sacred geometry and terminology that has to do with the aether/fabric of existence and astrology is not sufficiently actionable for many and sundry reasons. It paints pictures and ideas in hopes of reaching truth, but in all of its stretching to date and the great efforts of pushing towards truth, it never seems to achieve its goals or obtain the fullness of truth (which is action - truth is arguably always an action or actionable in that it is concrete).

Let us set about accomplishing things with our words, our ideas and ideals. Astrology is, as of yet, still hit and miss in too many aspects because the foundation is not fully or sufficiently understood.

Even the Pistis Sophia explains how astrology was turned on its ear by Jesus during His time shortly following his death and prior to His resurrection. I doubt that we can even recover from this at this point fully. Has anyone here, curious, read this? Truly fascinating...

If we understand the proper modeling of the fabric of existence then these things begin to fall into place like a game of Tetris so to speak. We simply cannot and will not succeed until we begin to push the precursory parts of this puzzle into place.

Current scientific paradigms are failed - we all know this. We are all approaching this topic in the context of our own lives and understanding.

@Soretna Thank you for the kind response and elaboration. I am VERY keen to focus on the "context" of linguistics of language. To truly innerstand that form is to hold the secret to the universe in the magnificence of 3-6-|9 as Nikola Tesla spoke to and as @sidharthabahadur has shared here relative to the Vedanta, the key is to simlfy in the simplex and 120 degrees of rotational symmetry.

I would contend we start with number, then the sacred form of angle it manifests as in form, then the words that describe that which defines it-self by inspection in the equilateral space in-scribed in scripts and scripture. The place to start is where I started 19 years ago by forgetting EVERYTHING I THOUGH I knew. There are no short cuts, that is a folls errand round the 8 spokes of the wheel of fortune in the Tarot Deck!

The secrets are found within the sex of the hex in gender and cancer of 69 in the mascuLINE and femiNEYEN.

Wholeness

@Soretna , @cosmicsojourner , firstly let me admit , I really like the level of discourse we have now reached on this forum...on most other forums , the level of discourse has been going Southwards , given the nature of our times :)) That in itself , is no mean achievement and is something everyone in this group can justifiably take pride in .

As for the ultimate truth , my 2 cents is that it is known only to GOD (!) and amongst humans , the ones to come closest to realising absolute truth , were the ancient Vedic sages.

How and why ? Because , they had become the most evolved humans of all time , by their lifetime of spiritual practices , discipline , single minded focus and intense meditation - to the exclusion of all else in their lives .

In comparison , we the people of this current era suffer from one formidable intellectual handicap (my apologies , but I can't describe it in any other way) - that of our attention span , which is far too short , for us to come anywhere close to their level of perception , indeed extra-sensory perception .

Here is an article about Kapil Rishi , possibly the greatest of all Vedic sages and the founding father of philosophy . He lived in a period of extreme antiquity and the ancient texts clearly state that he had spent a long time meditating inside Hollow Earth :-

Agastya was another extraordinary sage of antiquity . Even the name for the month of "August" in the modern English calendar , can be traced back to Agastya :-

**Now please do NOT perceive this as a statement of superiority of any one culture over another , it's just that over 10,000 years ago , when those great sages walked the Earth , the human family & culture were far more "cohesive and integrated" than it is today , in ways we may not even be able to fathom with our "modern" style of thinking .

Our present day notions of ethnic origin and linguistics might be totally irrelevant for those prehistoric times . Just as one example , some of the Vedic sages were supposed to have golden hued hair and beards (were blond !) . Some of them were said to have blue eyes . The Buddha himself had blue eyes . Even in present day India , you will occasionally come across people who have blue eyes and lighter hair . Over thousands of years , climatic conditions can change how people look , so such "superficial" criteria for ethnicity may well be very deceptive . Just see how "tanned" the Latin Americans have become , over only 400 years , despite being descended from European Spaniards .

As another example of just how much ethnicity can change over time , present day Afghans can lay claim to the most authentic ancient Greek lineage , even more than the people of modern Greece itself - why ?? Because , when Alexander conquered Afghanistan , a large contingent of his Greek army stayed back there permanently , to control that volatile territory . Over several centuries , they established Indo-Greek kingdoms over there and completely blended into the local population . In contrast , the people of present day Greece (which was ruled by foreign tribes for many centuries in the post Alexander era) scarcely have the same lineage that Alexander and his soldiers came from .

Regards

@sidharthabahadur regrets for another lengthy response...

I have come to conclude that there is no "other" and therefor all is ONE, all is Self out of separation/polarization. The only role that culture "plays" is division and a tool of control through conformity, language "being" a central pillar.

Within all of existence there is no existence per say beyond the eternal infinity of an omniscient, and omnipresent omnipotence that can be thought of as the absolute truth, corresponding to the fractal of self in the cardiac-cardiod whereas you, and I (eYe) and "other" can only achieve an individual subjective truth, within levels and degrees of soul evolution. And together we project (through they eYe) the objective truth received and transmitted through the morphogenic field as a subjet-object duality of causality.

All this within a collective waking, walking dream most are sleep walking through and controlled by the puppet master. The dream is no different that the REM state save the over-arching rule that this dream is what we believe TOGETHER, collectively through the zeitgeist of "common sense", and we select the NOW at a trillion Hertz (hurts) from the eternal infinity of NOWs, where this REM dream is an immersion in the ever present NOW, the gift of manifest experience without which growth is not possible.

Now is the time we awaken collectively where sages of the past have done so individually and saw through a much more persistent veil of illusion. That veil being a cycle of four within a matrix that the play-write controls through the occult of secret society and religion. The "time" has come for the veil to be eliminated for us all to see who and what we truly are and to judge ourselves and choose what we will become through this next cycle.

There is only glimpses of the absolute truth available for heart that which is true, and those glimpses IMHO must be founded in the most beautiful and most simple foundations, expressed in superimposed and entangled fractals of that same ONE fundamental as number (369) in essence, represented in letter as form in linguistics of vibration and frequency through geometry of the cube (Platonic Earth) as geometria (Earth-craft etymologically) and geomancy, gematria and numerology in the anagram heart (with hear and ear embedded), and the pineal as an interstellar "space" craft within the dream... perhaps...

I never claimed to have the absolute truth but the subjective truths I have earned through many years of sacrifice and suffering fools is only for me in totality, as I earned it. But it is so immaculate in symmetry (a key) and profound simplicity of musical scales and color in illusory light that I risk the fate of Icarus.

Regardless, I feel compelled to share but few can comprehend without doing the work, or letting go of beLIEf rather than knowing, and simply believing the truth of authority, starting with our parents, who are all just parrots repeating words within the dream.

"When you teach the child the word bird, they never see the bird again" ~Krishnamurti

I see the bird for it's essence in the eYe of NEYEN and perspective of 3D vs 2D, depth of knowing over surface of believing. But alas it can never be more than believing relative to the absolute and the level of evolution the individual soul has earned through sacrifice and suffering, and transmutation from lead to gold.

Well said , @cosmicsojourner . Such topics go deeper into the true nature of reality.

**By the way , for those members of this group that might be interested in knowing more about the 7 ancient sages (discarding your scepticism about the truth of their existence during the prehistoric era) and their absolutely invaluable contributions to ALL of mankind , here is a good link :-

Regards

Thank you @sidharthabahadur, concur. MUCH deeper into not "real" reality, but "real enough" to the phive physical senses within a perceptual light illusion. The stories of the seven ancient sages is deeply embeded in the essence of number, so clear to one with an ear to hear the heart and an eYe to see, the fundamental of six is sex in the spelling spells of the hex in 69 and superimposed coincidence in "space", entangled in synchronicity of "time" when 789.

You all set for the 800 Saturn-Jupiter conjunction junction function a few short hours from now? 3:30 my time... coincidence? No, the hex, recall is auspiciously atop Saturn and deeply related to my model of cyclical numbers as the nature of nature along the ecliptic of Mobius Dick.

@cosmicsojourner , yes - I am mentally prepared for whatever surprises this rarest of rare planetary conjunctions has to spring on us ! After all , none of us here at the moment , are going to be around next time this happens :))

I guess this celestial event will likely bring at least some CHANGES in the world (both good and bad) & also - in the lives of each and every individual , during this phase , over the next few days...let's see - only time will tell !

Regards

Well , I've now seen the conjunction today with my own eyes - what a sight it was ! Within a week or so , the effects of this Astrological event will also be known to all .

Regards

Awesome @sidharthabahadur! Such a special time to serve as witness and anchors for these energies in service the whole.

I can go deeply into what Sevan speaks of in terms og geometric form in terms of of the four elements/seaasons/directions/angels angles... and the nature of natur in natural number as they relate to the seven and my work.

This is definately adept level gnosis here:

At about 16 minutes into this video , it is said "The Geometry of a Hexagram , when it's rotated , becomes a TORUS field" . @cosmicsojourner , now that is the sort of insight from Sacred Geometry which can explain deep correlations with so many natural phenomena that mainstream science has ignored...!

Regards

Absolutely @sidharthabahadur and B Fuller's VE jitterbug is the modality of the morphogenic field, consciousness :grinning:

Soretna,

"Astrology is, as of yet, still hit and miss in too many aspects" ?

You've never been exposed to Vedic astrology, it is different. It is quite event specific and predictive. Perhaps you don't want to group it in with western asrology.

Cheers!

@deandddd , I will add just one thing to what you've rightly pointed out .

***Past , Present and Future have always co-existed together (science is just beginning to acknowledge this) , it's just our limited human perception of the 5 senses , that prevents us from realising the non-locality of time and the non-locality of space .

Both the PERCEPTION of "passage of time" & the ILLUSION of "physical distance" are not "absolutely real" at a deeper layer in the quantum reality of our HOLOGRAPHIC UNIVERSE - there goes Einstein's fabric of SPACETIME :))

Vedic Astrology recognises this non-locality of both time and space .

Regards

Agree wholeheartedly @sidharthabahadur but I just cant see these deeper truths becoming part of mainstream quackedemia. Truth of Vedanta perhaps, but the neophyte just can't process these "realities" without the matrix breaking down, which it will and is in levels and degrees globally currently, but this may be a bit much to assimilate into a world view that has not done the great work, no? I personally see this causing a bifurcation as with the octaves of cell mitosis and a cymatic split in geometric terms into transhumanist of the artificial ilk, and divine intelligence of the nature of nature in "real" Natural number with the spin of the imaginary.

Well said @cosmicsojourner , Vedanta describes these concepts in great depth .

Regards

Sidhartha,

In the eleventh chapter of the Bhagavad Gita, Krishna shows Arjuna the future in his form as Time, which is the Zodiac, if I am not mistaken. Arjuna saw all the warriors on the battlefield being killed, which was about to come to pass. Events trickle down to the material plane, but first they ocurr of the astral and ethereal planes before they trickle down. And the interaction between the planets and the Zodiac indicate this. He says "Time I am", in the first person.

When he speaks of the material nature, he says that it is "my" material nature, but that he is time. He speaks in the possessive case.

Time is supreme within this material world, so it is a facet of God.

Cheers!

@deandddd , science is now accepting that the past , present and future have always co-existed .

There is a concept of "trikaal darshi" in the Vedic literature , which means those (like the great sages) who have acquired that capability , through deep meditation - of knowing the past , present and future !

Regards

Thank you @deandddd @sidharthabahadur, this is highly resonant with my gnosis and concurrent with my cosmology of MMM, with the NOW as all that truly exists within the heart at the center of the circle of cycle and mirror of Pi in the eYe of Janus the Two Face.

The concave reflective/centrifugal lens of the black whole and the Black sun (Zed Monad no-thing 0) of the past following the thought, perhaps, and the halo of the future on the other side of the coin in the White sun convex/radiative/centripetal (hex of Saturn-Father Time and ONE) back to the now in eternal cycle of NOW.

What we choose in the NOW at the center is bifurcated in Cancer (69) and projected/refracted/reflected into past-future fractals of self through our DNA and all versions of us we call ascendant ancestors or predecessors and descendant successors.

The quote from Marcus Aurelius being Germaine "What we do in life echoes into eternity", eternity being ALL of time...

Here is wishing you both a safe and prosperous new NOW when a new year rings the liberty bell of libertas in veritas.

Thanks @cosmicsojourner - just my thoughts on eternity and best wishes to you and everyone for 2021 !

Regards