The screw ball legacy "scientists" get another blow and still don't know which way's left or right... "Earth’s Core Switching Direction Every 6 Years"

You'll get a good chuckle out of this insanity:

Interesting and somewhat sad how Jan Lamprecht spoke of this and used it to strongly support hollow planets theory. Definitely get his book and dig in if you've not done so already. His is some of the most critical and straight-minded treatment of this topic we have to date:

@Soretna , this is getting crazier by the day...there is no attempt to back up any of these bizarre claims with evidence or logic that is defendable :)) I think these scientists believe the world wouldn't even notice how these theories are FAKE as people are too preoccupied with a Pandemic and war !!

Regards

1 Like

@Soretna , the best way to tackle such theories is to hold mainstream science accountable to their own earlier claims , that contradict such "new findings" . The irony is - if this CRAP goes unchallenged , within a few years , it will find it's way into textbooks as hard "fact" , NOT as just one of the many theories/possibilities :))

I firmly believe ALL science textbooks should include something like the following disclaimer :-

"This particular theory is one of the possible approaches to understanding the natural phenomena in question - however , it is still the subject of ongoing research ."

**Impressionable young minds get brainwashed by such wrong theories , published in textbooks - unless a disclaimer like the one I suggested above is also ingrained into their minds . That way they will not be mislead to believe that "this is a CLOSED chapter - it is SETTLED science !"

Regards

1 Like