Okar Research: Ancient Shambhala: The Oxus, Kabul & Sita Rivers

List members , I found these intriguing threads , which claim that the true location of Shambhala is actually somewhere in the Hindu "Kush" region of Afghanistan , not in Tibet . What I found much stranger was the reference to some lost "Sita" river (a river named after Lord Ram's wife - Sita ?) , which obviously has connections to the ancient Ramayan epic , given that "Kush" was the name of Lord Ram and Sita's younger son and the Hindu "Kush" mountain range was considered the traditional boundary of India in ancient times , a fact documented in Alexander's account of India's invasion as well...hmm !

Regards

1 Like

Sounds as though this information may be closer to the entrance points of the region vs Tibet, which may make a lot of sense. Redirection has been the tool of the Luciferians for time immemorial.

1 Like

Yes @Soretna , ironically , ancient Tibetan texts themselves are pointing in this direction - Persian mythology too seems to corroborate the same point of view , except that they name this "Earthly Paradise" as "Shams-i-bala" instead of Shambhala , which the Chinese call "Shangri-la" !

**When China invaded Tibet in 1960 , one of their secret aims was to gain direct access to Shambhala...knowing how obsessed the Chinese are , they would have relentlessly explored each and every nook and cranny in the land of Tibet , systematically turned over every rock , to gain access to their elusive Shangri-la , but have failed to find it over there even after more than 60 years of occupation...! Thank God for small mercies :))

Regards

Folks , it is well known that for decades China has been trying to ruthlessly infiltrate the ranks of the Tibetan Buddhist monks and gain their esoteric secrets - about aspects like Shambhala...

They've even tried to unilaterally appoint the next Dalai Lama ! However , despite all these nefarious attempts and their numerous spies that keep snooping all over Tibet all the time , they could never find the elusive Shambhala/Shangri-La , which makes me wonder - maybe Shambhala actually does NOT lie in Tibet and it's entrance lies hidden elsewhere - possibly within the numerous underground cavern networks of the Hindu Kush in Afghanistan ?? Hmm...some food for thought !

Regards

List members , there are some strange references to this region , which can be linked directly to the ancient Hindu epic of Ramayan...Kapisa province of present day Afghanistan still carries the Sanskrit name of Hanuman : "Kapisa" , from that epic .

Legend has it that Lord Ram's younger son Kush , was given the territory of present day Afghanistan to rule...his name "Kush" got associated with the Hindu "Kush" mountain range...Kush had built a city in that area - named "Kapisa" to honour Hanuman .

**When the US established their Bagram Air Force base in Afghanistan , the site they had selected was the location of the prehistoric city of Bag"Ram" . In 323 B.C. , even Alexander had built his provincial capital city at this exact same place...what an uncanny coincidence !!

***Local Afghans still refer to this region as "Kafiristan" or the land of infidels/heathens - a direct reference to the "pagan" culture that was deep rooted around these parts during the pre-Islamic era .

Given all this background from prehistory and mythology , there is a possibility that the access to Shambhala also exists within this region itself .

P.S. Just call it my intuition , but this hunch is very strong , that the access point to the real Shambhala had to be located on the ancient Silk Route - that ancient route used to cross the Hindukush region , but it simply bypassed the Tibetan plateau...hmm !

Regards