Dalai Lama is Demonic (Caution: Graphic Images)

In light of the recent news about the Dalai Lama's "tongue" controversy, I thought the following information would be of interest.

Also, I was fascinated by @sidharthabahadur's thread about entrances to Shamballa and thought this might have some bearing on that issue as well: Okar Research: Ancient Shambhala: The Oxus, Kabul & Sita Rivers

Check out this nasty information about the old Dalai Lama's of the past. I had no idea they were so nightmarishly cruel to their subjects. But it all makes sense with what @deandddd has been reminding us lies underneath Tibet!

Here's the original thread - reposting here for archival:

Dalai Lama is a demon

Tibet was a brutal and corrupt theocracy where 95% of the population were slaves or serfs. The 5% elite were monks, landlords and aristocrats.

Their law said a monk or landlord was worth his weight in gold, whilst a woman, craftsman or peasant was worth their weight in straw.

Chopping off legs and arms was a common punishment for slaves. A common punishment for women was forcing them to carry a heavy wooden board around their neck for weeks on end. Slaves would also be constantly chained up, whether they were working in fields or locked up in rooms

Human sacrifice was also common under the old regime. First image shows a letter where the 13th Dalai Lama needs human intestines, skins, skulls and blood to celebrate his birthday.

Third and fourth pics shows the dried up skins of children and adults that were ordered by serf-owners

The newly liberated people were then given land and exempt from taxation

First pic shows a 76 yr old woman being told she’s been freed and given land, she had been a slave all her life prior to this.

Second pic shows newly freed people burning their slave debts and leases from their former monk and landlord owners. Before this, slaves never owned any of harvests they produced.

Today in modern day Tibet, no Tibetan wants to return to the old government. The old man in the first pic used to be a slave when he was a boy.

The woman in the second pic is also a former slave who saw her brother being stoned to death after he was accused of aiding the advancing Communist forces

More:

Slave women also had to pay a heavy tax on any children they gave birth to, the baby would also registered with her slave owner, meaning her children would also grow up to be slaves as well.

Image showing an enslaved woman having her baby signed away to the slave owner

Slaves also had to constantly work under brutal conditions and meet quotas no matter what illnesses or injuries the slave had.

When they weren’t working, they lived in squalor, a lot of them lived underneath toilets (image 2) or near cesspits.

This despotic feudal system only ended when Communist Party Chairman Mao had enough and ordered the People’s Liberation Army to invade Lhasa, the Tibetan capital.

Negotiations began with the religious monks.

The main requirement was that they had to give up slavery. Image shows Chinese and Tibetan officials meeting before a banquet

Some of the newly freed Tibetans started to complain that Mao was being too gentle, as he still allowed the former slave-owner monks to maintain their religious authority and influence over their local areas.

Second Image shows Mao (centre) celebrating Tibetan New Year with the current Dalai Lama (on his right)

The CIA found out about this and tried to fund an armed rebellion in Tibet against China, but they failed after finding very little support among the local Tibetans.

I guess it’s very hard to convince former slaves to return to their old lives

3 Likes

Amazin! This has really far reaching implications..........

3 Likes

@Western0bserver , seeing your posts , I am now even more doubtful that access to the real Shambhala is from Tibet...that secret access is more likely hidden somewhere in the Hindukush region of Afghanistan

Regards

1 Like

@sidharthabahadur this wasn't my post, I was just posting that it was amazin' - @Ephraimite deserves this credit - whowee!

2 Likes

Oh yes , @Western0bserver :))

@Ephraimite - brilliant post above , a very rare perspective indeed !

Regards

2 Likes