NO HOLES ON THE POLES

J,

His writings? There is a supposedly false diary floating around, one which certainly has no documentation or anything to validate it.

I have never heard of any of his accepted writings saying anything like that.

The guy who has researched Byrd the most on this list is Dennis Crenshaw. Perhaps he will make a comment.

Dean

···

----- Original Message -----

J Aspen

To: [email protected]

Sent: Thursday, October 22, 2009 10:20 PM

Subject: Re: [allplanets-hollow] Re: NO HOLES ON THE POLES

Byrd was taken down into a hole at the south pole by the Nordic looking "guys". However, the hole was not very big.and there is no mention of it being exactly on the south pole. It could have been a huge fissure or cavern opening. My impression of his writings and his stories was that it was big enough for several very large planes, maybe thousand feet or so.

To:
[email protected]
Sent: Thu, October 22, 2009 1:46:53 PM
Subject:
[allplanets- hollow] Re: NO HOLES ON THE POLES

Hi Dennis,

You are very logical in your assumptions of hollow earth formation.
Mine are identical, except that I would assume if there are no big holes on the poles hollow earth would hardly be possible in the way we imagine it.
Could we say that the holes would be as exhausts a breathing mouths during formation and eventual life later.

Damir

--- In allplanets-hollow@ yahoogroups. com, CrenshawDG@. .. wrote:

Hi Damir;

Great find. Thanks for sharing. However, while this might be evidence that there is not a hole at th pole it does not prove that there was never a hole at the pole. It has been my long time contention that any hole at the pole could very well be hidden from us today with advanced technology we can't even dream of. So don't give up completely, my friend.
Dennis

-----Original Message-----
To: allplanets-hollow@ yahoogroups. com
Sent: Wed, Oct 21, 2009 7:04 pm
Subject: [allplanets- hollow] NO HOLES ON THE POLES

Hi to all the readers of this.

THERE ARE DEFINITELY NO HOLES ON THE POLES.

All of my work of last few years I could throw in the trash box unfortunately.

In last 24 hrs I was several times in e-mail contact withe a scientist Dr.R.G.W. who was for 1.5 years leader of a scientific program on Antarctica who assured me that he saw on both equinoxes the sun"rolling" on the horizon for 24 hrs or making 360 degrees.

That was enough for me to admit there is no holes on the poles.

This morning I found a video clip from south pole station's sun tracker for March 23 rd 2004 and it shows exactly that what the scientist told me.

Here is the link to that video clip:

http://gcrgweb. sdsu.edu: 8080/penguin/ 2004/south_ pole_video_ clips.htm

With most regret I had to relate you this news

Capt. Damir Pavicic

I proved that the so called Secret Diary of Admiral Byrd is a complete phony back in the 1990s... you can access my original research into the matter at:

http://www.thehollowearthinsider.com/news/wmview.php?ArtID=6

hope that helps.

enjoy!

Dennis

···

Sent: Fri, Oct 23, 2009 12:09 am

J,

His writings? There is a supposedly false diary floating around, one which certainly has no documentation or anything to validate it.

The guy who has researched Byrd the most on this list is Dennis Crenshaw. Perhaps he will make a comment.

Dean

J Aspen

Subject: Re: [allplanets- hollow] Re: NO HOLES ON THE POLES

Byrd was taken down into a hole at the south pole by the Nordic looking "guys". However, the hole was not very big.and there is no mention of it being exactly on the south pole. It could have been a huge fissure or cavern opening. My impression of his writings and his stories was that it was big enough for several very large planes, maybe thousand feet or so.

To:
[email protected]
Subject:

Hi Dennis,

Mine are identical, except that I would assume if there are no big holes on the poles hollow earth would hardly be possible in the way we imagine it.

Could we say that the holes would be as exhausts a breathing mouths during formation and eventual life later.

Damir

Hi Damir;

Great find. Thanks for sharing. However, while this might be evidence that there is not a hole at th pole it does not prove that there was never a hole at the pole. It has been my long time contention that any hole at the pole could very well be hidden from us today with advanced technology we can't even dream of. So don't give up completely, my friend.

Dennis

In last 24 hrs I was several times in e-mail contact withe a scientist Dr.R.G.W. who was for 1.5 years leader of a scientific program on Antarctica who assured me that he saw on both equinoxes the sun"rolling" on the horizon for 24 hrs or making 360 degrees.

This morning I found a video clip from south pole station's sun tracker for March 23 rd 2004 and it shows exactly that what the scientist told me.

Capt. Damir Pavicic

Sorry. The complete link did not take. i'm trying it again but you may have to cut and past to get it to ork.

dennis

···

Sent: Sat, Oct 24, 2009 9:10 pm

I proved that the so called Secret Diary of Admiral Byrd is a complete phony back in the 1990s... you can access my original research into the matter at:

hope that helps.

enjoy!

Dennis

J,

Dean

J Aspen

To:
[email protected]
Subject:

Hi Dennis,

Damir

Hi Damir;

Dennis

Capt. Damir Pavicic

Dean I don't give a damn what you think you proved. I am his great great nephew and I listened to the stores over and over again from my grandmother and my great grandmother and he told them himself many many times about his experiences. HE was there. It happened He wrote it down. He kept records of everything. He wrote letters. I've seen copies. For obvious reasons he was discredited and a bogus diary was released with similar events TO discredit him.
If I told you HALF of the real story, you would never be able to look at the world or your government the same way.
He threatened him and locked up in an asylum for years. They threatened my family and watched them closely for years. He went to Fo4rrestal 3 weeks before he was murdered and was going to go public
together.
The death of Forrestal ( and 6 others) shut up hundreds of others who knew too much.
So just take proof of YOUR secret Diary theory some where else. You have NO idea what really happened. You either were given one of the fake diaries or a disinfo agent yourself.
How simply arrogant it is for anyone to think that just because there was a fake diary, or two or three as is in this case, that there wasn't a real one.
well there was not just a real diary, there were photos, letters and first hand descriptions and testimonies. You are just not privy to it.

···

"[email protected]" [email protected]
Sent: Sat, October 24, 2009 8:30:26 PM

Sorry. The complete link did not take. i'm trying it again but you may have to cut and past to get it to ork.

dennis

http://www.thehollo wearthinsider. com/news/ wmview.php? ArtID=6

hope that helps.

enjoy!

Dennis

J,

Dean

J Aspen

To:
allplanets-hollow@ yahoogroups. com
Subject:

Hi Dennis,

Damir

Hi Damir;

Dennis

Capt. Damir Pavicic

Jim, I think we all recognize you were replying to Dennis, and not Dean.

I am always interested in your comments, however, I think you may be a little quick in your reply and I also wonder if you looked carefully at what Dennis has on his web site.

“Dean I don't give a damn what you think you proved. I am his great great nephew and I listened to the stores over and over again from my grandmother and my great grandmother and he told them himself many many times about his experiences. HE was there. It happened He wrote it down. He kept records of everything. He wrote letters. I've seen copies. For obvious reasons he was discredited and a bogus diary was released with similar events TO discredit him.”

Jim, I read all of Dennis’s web page regarding “The Missing Secret Diary of Admiral Byrd: Fact or Fiction?” I hope you did too.

Dennis wasn’t saying he had disproved “all”of Admiral Byrd’s story. All Dennis was saying that he didn’t believe that one supposed event, a “flight to the North Pole in February of 1947”. Dennis believes, if there was a flight to the North Pole, it was done at another time. The reason he believes it was not done in February of 1947 was because 1) February of any year at the North Pole would be in the winter, totally dark making navigation extremely difficult if not impossible, and 2) Admiral Byrd was actively involved in “Operation Highjump” on the opposite end of the earth, Antarctica, between January 2nd until his return to America on April 14th 1947, making it extremely unlikely he would be at the North Pole between these dates.

“ If I told you HALF of the real story, you would never be able to look at the world or your government the same way. “

Jim, I’m one of the first to say I do not look at the world or our government(s) the same way I did in decades past. And I also would be extremely interested in hearing what you may be able to tell us about the stories your grandmother and great grandmother told. Do you have anything specific that tells of the dates Admiral Byrd went to the North Pole? Can you point us to the real diary?

Thanks.

KathyT

···

J Aspen

Sent: Saturday, October 24, 2009 6:47 PM

Dean I don't give a damn what you think you proved. I am his great great nephew and I listened to the stores over and over again from my grandmother and my great grandmother and he told them himself many many times about his experiences. HE was there. It happened He wrote it down. He kept records of everything. He wrote letters. I've seen copies. For obvious reasons he was discredited and a bogus diary was released with similar events TO discredit him.
If I told you HALF of the real story, you would never be able to look at the world or your government the same way.
He threatened him and locked up in an asylum for years. They threatened my family and watched them closely for years. He went to Fo4rrestal 3 weeks before he was murdered and was going to go public together.
The death of Forrestal ( and 6 others) shut up hundreds of others who knew too much.
So just take proof of YOUR secret Diary theory some where else. You have NO idea what really happened. You either were given one of the fake diaries or a disinfo agent yourself.
How simply arrogant it is for anyone to think that just because there was a fake diary, or two or three as is in this case, that there wasn't a real one.
well there was not just a real diary, there were photos, letters and first hand descriptions and testimonies. You are just not privy to it.

To:
[email protected]

J.,

I do understand what you are trying to say, and not even trying, you said it.

But as much as I would like to jump on the bandwagon, the type of evidence that you offer is just your word, you know, for us, it is third-party evidence, and that's all.

What would happen if every time someone came along and said "I am a family descendent of such and such and I personally heard ...", or, "I personally made it to the hollow earth and they helped me get back" or, "I went to the hollow earth in my yoga travels and I had this and that experience." On this list, one's comments stand or fall on the strength of the support that one can buttress them with.

This limits us, too, and it is possible that good evidence can fall by the wayside, but what else can we do? Try to understand our predicament. The powers that be are not so insignificant that they cannot neutralize a couple of men, even competent and resourceful men such as Forrestal and Admiral Byrd. This just shows you how pathetic our situation really is, how much subject to the powers-that-be that we are.

But the fact remains that all we have is your word to go on; so hey, what kind of a reaction can yu expect.

Dennis Crenshaw's informed me about Forrestal a while back. Perhaps he could run that material by the list again so that we all can get filled in. Dennis has an interesting site. Or perhaps you could.

Dean

···

J Aspen

Sent: Saturday, October 24, 2009 11:47 PM

He threatened him and locked up in an asylum for years. They threatened my family and watched them closely for years. He went to Fo4rrestal 3 weeks before he was murdered and was going to go public together.

To:
[email protected]

dennis

http://www.thehollo
wearthinsider. com/news/ wmview.php? ArtID=6
hope that helps.
enjoy!
Dennis

J,

Dean

J Aspen

To:

Sent:
Thursday, October 22, 2009 10:20 PM

Subject:
Re: [allplanets- hollow] Re: NO HOLES ON THE POLES

Subject:

Hi Dennis,

Damir

Hi Damir;

Dennis

Capt. Damir Pavicic

Hi J...

Here´s a moment when I really apreciate this group, the people is the most important part on it because we are here to try to find understand the true together.

Please J. don´t get you upset, I really think this group we have people who are waiting to hear the complete and true story with a reference like yours, the testimony is very important for those who believe the incredible effort and courage of a person such as Admiral Byrd should be recognized not only partially but completely.

Please, I beg you in the most careful way to tell us more about the information and knowledge you have and sharing the pictures and anything that might be helpful to support the work of people who lived and died heroically by trying to make the message reach us.

You are not alone in this group and further research that can be done, we will try as far as possible respect all the point of views of all in search of truth.

Miguel.

···

--- On Sat, 10/24/09, J Aspen [email protected] wrote:

Date: Saturday, October 24, 2009, 8:47 PM

So just take proof of YOUR secret Diary theory some where
else. You have NO idea what really happened. You either were given one of the fake diaries or a disinfo agent yourself.

dennis

hope that helps.
enjoy!
Dennis

J,

Dean

Subject: [allplanets- hollow] Re: NO HOLES ON THE POLES

Hi Dennis,

Damir

Hi Damir;

Great find. Thanks for sharing. However, while this might be evidence that there is not a hole at th pole it does not prove that there was never a hole at the pole. It has been my long time contention that any hole at the pole could very well be hidden from us today with advanced technology we
can't even dream of. So don't give up completely, my friend.
Dennis

All of my work of last few years I could
throw in the trash box unfortunately.

With most regret I had to
relate you this news

Capt. Damir Pavicic

Dear J. Aspen

I applaud you for speaking up in defense of your heritage, your relatives, and for keeping faithful to the important stories passed on to you by your grandmother and great grandmother. These people usually don't need to make up stories to their children.....and keep them within the family passing them on generation to generation without good reason. Information passed on this way, are sacred truths.

An entire Bardic tradition of Oral Truth Telling from the Celtic Way has survived exactly because it was an oral tradition and not a written one, because writings are easily distorted, and faked. The ancients knew this well. Look at how many bibles there are. The written word was known to be not only, not an efficacious form of passing on truth through, but a dangerous one, their truths were passed on only to trustworthy family members and descendents. It survives to this day.

I respect the stories you have been passed on with, and also hope you will chose at some point to share them safely.

If you are who you say you are, and have the feelings that compel you to speak up in defense of your heritage, then please do so. It is not enough to simply denounce the ones who disbelieve you, there must be something to also dispel the disinformation......a truth to replace the lies....and it seems only you can provide that at this point.

There must be a desire to speak the truth that compels this defense, and if so, I hope you find a viable and safe way to release your truths and stories.

I think most people are ready to hear the whole truths....for we are at the end.

No one is looking at governments as an institution that is looking out for their highest good anymore.

What I see is the people are running like chickens with their heads off looking for the truth.....but only a few dare to speak up.

The shock of truth is a necessary medicine to awaken people from their stupor....and I think anyone researching Hollow Earth information is awake, aside of course, from the dis-information implants every site has. The truths need to come out by those who have them. And then that needs to be spread even further......spread it like wildfire......so the few are no longer bearing a burden alone. The Internet has a tendency to spread things like wildfire.....so you may be in the right place. Those who have ears to hear will hear.

Blessings

Serena

···

-------Original Message-------

Date: 10/24/2009 9:47:41 PM

dennis

hope that helps.
enjoy!
Dennis

J,

Dean

Hi Dennis,

Damir

Hi Damir;

Dennis

Capt. Damir Pavicic

FREE Animations for your email - by IncrediMail! Click Here!

I read Cater's book and when you say

Cater ascribes gravity effects to an electromagnetic radiation emanating from the inner, or outer, surface (it depends on where you are). This would certainly tend to congregate particles at the center of the hollow cavity.

I am a little bit confused.If gravity belongs only to that space in and out along the crust it would be interesting to know why such effect exists only in that part of the planet since I suppose you agree with me that planets doesnt resume only to the crust we are seeing but extand much more outside and inside the crust?

Joe

···

--- On Thu, 10/22/09, Dean D [email protected] wrote:

Subject: [allplanets-hollow] Re: NO HOLES ON THE POLES
Date: Thursday, October 22, 2009, 2:09 AM

Dennis,

A spinning mass forming an outer crust, thicker at the equator and thinner at the poles, as in the case of Mars; or open at the poles, as in the case of the Earth, is something that I certainly subscribe to.

But I don't quite go along with the part about the spinning mass forming the inner sun. Cater ascribes the inner sun to a globular mass of particles that are repulsed from the gravity of the inner surface, i.e., repulsed from all sides around, such that the particles conglomerate at the center and form that loosely knit, hazy coppper ball that Olaf Jansen described.

Cater ascribes gravity effects to an electromagnetic radiation emanating from the inner, or outer, surface (it depends on where you are). This would certainly tend to congregate particles at the center of the hollow cavity.

For our purposes, I think that I am splitting hairs, though. The newer satellite evidence has allowed us to substantiate
the Hollow Earth Theory much more by observation, and we have to prove it by backing it up with theory much less now. It is as if the theory has become a matter of filling in the exact details later on. I mean, we can now see with our eyeballs that it is there. To the mind of the average person, that means as much as any amount of justification theory.

In the past, when there would be explanations of the details of scientific justification for the theory, that is when the members of the Hollow Earth Community would start arguing with each other, isn't it?

Dean
I am not trying to be argumentative, mind you, I am just musing out loud. Even though I myself brought the issue up of defining the inner sun, it has become much more of a back-burner issue in the light of recent evidence.

Dean

Yes I do believe that the axis of the earth could have moved. Flora Benton covered that very good in her book about how a pole shift would work in a hollow earth, "Hollow Earth Apocalypse" (1981). Using the theory she explains how new holes would form after a pole shift. Again because of the action forming the earth they would develop at the top and bottom... exactly.

The basic hollow earth theory of a spinning mass forming into a center sun and an outer crust because of the reactions of centrifugal force opposong gravity with the mass of the material forming at the equator cannot be changed or we are no longer talking about the hollow earth theory but some new theory that uses portions of the theory. The holes are formed (in the theory) because of the lack of mass at the top and bottom. I cannot
understand how the holes formed if they did not follow this explanation.
Dennis

To: hollow earth <allplanets-hollow@ yahoogroups. com>
Sent: Wed, Oct 21, 2009 8:23 pm
Subject: RE: [allplanets- hollow] NO HOLES ON THE POLES

So you do not belief that the axis the earth turns on could not have changed since the earth formed? If this guy is correct in his
calculations according to you there is no hole. I see no need to be tied to Gardner and Reed's original theory anyway. Being a purist may be honorable but new information has to be taken into account in the search for the opening. We have olaf and byrd entering an opening does that require the opening to be directly over the pole? As far as olaf is concerned it would seem that the opening be closer to than the current location of the pole. But what do I know....I am just a stupid worm saleman!

Stephen

To: allplanets-hollow@ yahoogroups.
com

Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2009 20:01:28 -0400
Subject: Re: [allplanets- hollow] NO HOLES ON THE POLES

Friends;
Moving the location of the hole-at-the- pole from the north magnetic pole has been a popular practice lately. The problem with moving the hole away from the exact center of our top of our globe, i.e., the north magnetic pole, is that it changes the whole explanation of the hollow earth theory as put forth by Gardner and Reed. In other words in order to move the hole you will have to change the hollow earth theory to answer the question of how a hollow planet with a hole-at-the- poles evolves. Of course, that's what they have been doing with the establishment theory for years. While new evidence has made them change the accepted theory time after time, that same evidence, when applied to the hollow earth
theory remains the same.

Is it time to mess with the hollow earth theory? Should we join the "scientific" community and allow things that do not support our theory to change that theory? bottom line. In the Hollow Earth Theory, using the theory as put forth by the founders Marshall B. Gardner and William Reed the hole can be no where else except dead-center top and bottom of our planet. Period.

As I've said many times; If there ever was a hole-at-the- poles the powers that be would have used advanced technology to disguise then years ago because of the advances of humans ability to easily move around the planet. I noticed the band on travel without permission inside the polar areas was lifted around the time the [government controlled] GPS system was make affordable to anyone. I also believe it was shortly before the lifting of these bands that technology had "covered" over the holes.
Just my humble thoughts
on the matter.
enjoy!
Dennis

To: hollow earth <allplanets-hollow@ yahoogroups. com>
Sent: Wed, Oct 21, 2009 7:30 pm

I do not see how this is any proof at all....the alleged hole is not directly at the pole.

Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2009 16:23:09 -0700

Hi Damir.

It´s very interesting that you show to us, and very good pictures, very thanks!

But I do not understand why you tell this afirmation based from argument:

"In last 24 hrs I was several times in e-mail contact withe a scientist Dr.R.G.W. who was for 1.5 years leader of a scientific
program on Antarctica who assured me that he saw on both equinoxes the sun"rolling" on the horizon for 24 hrs or making 360 degrees."

It´s very logical for equinoxes to see the sun making rolling in 360 degrees for 24 hours rigth for all in the horizont... if you are at certain positions near the south or the north pole in these specific times at march or september... but it is not significant evidence to assure that there´s not any hole at poles... they could be stand in other position, and the holes could be in other position near the pole, not exactly in center... I do not understand why are you giving up...

regards

Miguel

--- On Wed, 10/21/09, Damir <pavicic.damir@ ...> > wrote:

Date: Wednesday, October 21, 2009, 6:04 PM

In last 24 hrs I was several times in e-mail contact withe a scientist Dr.R.G.W. who was for 1.5 years leader of a scientific program on Antarctica who assured me that he saw on both equinoxes the sun"rolling" on the horizon for 24 hrs or making 360
degrees.

Capt. Damir Pavicic

Hotmail: Free, trusted and rich email service. Get it now.

J Aspen

When you said there were photos etc do you have tem?

Joe

···

--- On Sun, 10/25/09, deandddd [email protected] wrote:

Date: Sunday, October 25, 2009, 3:41 AM

J.,

I do understand what you are trying to say, and not even trying, you said it.

But as much as I would like to jump on the bandwagon, the type of evidence that you offer is just your word, you know, for us, it is third-party evidence, and that's all.

What would happen if every time someone came along and said "I am a family descendent of such and such and I personally heard ...", or, "I personally made it to the hollow earth and they helped me get back" or, "I went to the hollow earth in my yoga travels and I had this and that experience." On this list, one's comments stand or fall on the strength of the support that one can buttress them with.

This limits us, too, and it is possible that good evidence can fall by the wayside, but what else can we do? Try to understand our predicament. The powers that be are not so insignificant that they cannot neutralize a couple of men, even competent and resourceful men such as Forrestal and Admiral Byrd. This just shows you how pathetic our situation really is, how much subject to the powers-that- be that we are.

But the fact remains that all we have is your word to go on; so hey, what kind of a reaction can yu expect.

Dennis Crenshaw's informed me about Forrestal a while back. Perhaps he could run that material by the list again so that we all can get filled in. Dennis has an interesting site. Or perhaps you could.

Dean

Sent: Saturday, October 24, 2009 11:47 PM

So just take proof of YOUR secret Diary theory some where
else. You have NO idea what really happened. You either were given one of the fake diaries or a disinfo agent yourself.

dennis

hope that helps.
enjoy!
Dennis

J,

Dean

Hi Dennis,

Damir

Hi Damir;

Great find. Thanks for sharing. However, while this might be evidence that there is not a hole at th pole it does not prove that there was never a hole at the pole. It has been my long time contention that any hole at the pole could very well be hidden from us today with advanced technology we
can't even dream of. So don't give up completely, my friend.
Dennis

All of my work of last few years I could
throw in the trash box unfortunately.

With most regret I had to
relate you this news

Capt. Damir Pavicic

Joe,

An electromagnetic radiation, as it penetrates through the crust, has its frequency diminished because it meets forces opposed, i.e., other frequencies being generated along other stratas further down. This change in frequency would depart from the range which produces gravity effects. Therefore, in the middle of the crust, between the inner and outer surface, there would be little or no gravity effects.

Dean

···

Joe Fit

Sent: Tuesday, October 27, 2009 3:05 PM

*Cater ascribes gravity effects to an electromagnetic radiation emanating from the inner, or outer, surface (it depends on where you are). This would certainly tend to congregate particles at the center of the hollow cavity.*
    I am a little bit confused.If gravity belongs only to that space in and out along the crust it would be interesting to know why such effect exists only in that *part of the planet* since I suppose you agree with me that planets doesnt resume only to the crust  we are seeing but extand much more outside and inside the crust?

Joe
--- On ** Thu, 10/22/09, Dean D [email protected]** wrote:

Dennis,

A spinning mass forming an outer crust, thicker at the equator and thinner at the poles, as in the case of Mars; or open at the poles, as in the case of the Earth, is something that I certainly subscribe to.

But I don't quite go along with the part about the spinning mass forming the inner sun. Cater ascribes the inner sun to a globular mass of particles that are repulsed from the gravity of the inner surface, i.e., repulsed from all sides around, such that the particles conglomerate at the center and form that loosely knit, hazy coppper ball that Olaf Jansen described.

For our purposes, I think that I am splitting hairs, though. The newer satellite evidence has allowed us to substantiate the Hollow Earth Theory much more by observation, and we have to prove it by backing it up with theory much less now. It is as if the theory has become a matter of filling in the exact details later on. I mean, we can now see with our eyeballs that it is there. To the mind of the average person, that means as much as any amount of justification theory.

In the past, when there would be explanations of the details of scientific justification for the theory, that is when the members of the Hollow Earth Community would start arguing with each other, isn't it?

Dean
I am not trying to be argumentative, mind you, I am just musing out loud. Even though I myself brought the issue up of defining the inner sun, it has become much more of a back-burner issue in the light of recent evidence.

Dean

Yes I do believe that the axis of the earth could have moved. Flora Benton covered that very good in her book about how a pole shift would work in a hollow earth, "Hollow Earth Apocalypse" (1981). Using the theory she explains how new holes would form after a pole shift. Again because of the action forming the earth they would develop at the top and bottom... exactly.

The basic hollow earth theory of a spinning mass forming into a center sun and an outer crust because of the reactions of centrifugal force opposong gravity with the mass of the material forming at the equator cannot be changed or we are no longer talking about the hollow earth theory but some new theory that uses portions of the theory. The holes are formed (in the theory) because of the lack of mass at the top and bottom. I cannot understand how the holes formed if they did not follow this explanation.
Dennis

To: hollow earth < allplanets-hollow@ yahoogroups. com>

So you do not belief that the axis the earth turns on could not have changed since the earth formed? If this guy is correct in his calculations according to you there is no hole. I see no need to be tied to Gardner and Reed's original theory anyway. Being a purist may be honorable but new information has to be taken into account in the search for the opening. We have olaf and byrd entering an opening does that require the opening to be directly over the pole? As far as olaf is concerned it would seem that the opening be closer to than the current location of the pole. But what do I know....I am just a stupid worm saleman!

Stephen

Friends;
Moving the location of the hole-at-the- pole from the north magnetic pole has been a popular practice lately. The problem with moving the hole away from the exact center of our top of our globe, i.e., the north magnetic pole, is that it changes the whole explanation of the hollow earth theory as put forth by Gardner and Reed. In other words in order to move the hole you will have to change the hollow earth theory to answer the question of how a hollow planet with a hole-at-the- poles evolves. Of course, that's what they have been doing with the establishment theory for years. While new evidence has made them change the accepted theory time after time, that same evidence, when applied to the hollow earth theory remains the same.

Is it time to mess with the hollow earth theory? Should we join the "scientific" community and allow things that do not support our theory to change that theory? bottom line. In the Hollow Earth Theory, using the theory as put forth by the founders Marshall B. Gardner and William Reed the hole can be no where else except dead-center top and bottom of our planet. Period.

As I've said many times; If there ever was a hole-at-the- poles the powers that be would have used advanced technology to disguise then years ago because of the advances of humans ability to easily move around the planet. I noticed the band on travel without permission inside the polar areas was lifted around the time the [government controlled] GPS system was make affordable to anyone. I also believe it was shortly before the lifting of these bands that technology had "covered" over the holes.
Just my humble thoughts on the matter.
enjoy!
Dennis

I do not see how this is any proof at all....the alleged hole is not directly at the pole.

Hi Damir.

"In last 24 hrs I was several times in e-mail contact withe a scientist Dr.R.G.W. who was for 1.5 years leader of a scientific program on Antarctica who assured me that he saw on both equinoxes the sun"rolling" on the horizon for 24 hrs or making 360 degrees."

It´s very logical for equinoxes to see the sun making rolling in 360 degrees for 24 hours rigth for all in the horizont... if you are at certain positions near the south or the north pole in these specific times at march or september... but it is not significant evidence to assure that there´s not any hole at poles... they could be stand in other position, and the holes could be in other position near the pole, not exactly in center... I do not understand why are you giving up...

regards

Miguel

--- On Wed, 10/21/09, Damir <pavicic.damir@ ...> wrote:

http://gcrgweb.
sdsu.edu: 8080/penguin/ 2004/south_ pole_video_ clips.htm

Capt. Damir Pavicic

Dean
I didnt understood Cater this way.So for you these electromagnetic radiations are the cause of gravity.I suppose they are coming from outerspace? and why then gravity would start again from the middle of the crust to the inner surface and beyond?
I can understand from outerspace to the middle of the crust.From where then come from these other stratas further down?
Joe

···

--- On Tue, 10/27/09, deandddd [email protected] wrote:

Date: Tuesday, October 27, 2009, 11:13 PM

Joe,

An electromagnetic radiation, as it penetrates through the crust, has its frequency diminished because it meets forces opposed, i.e., other frequencies being generated along other stratas further down. This change in frequency would depart from the range which produces gravity effects. Therefore, in the middle of the crust, between the inner and outer surface, there would be little or no gravity effects.

Dean

Joe Fit

Sent: Tuesday, October 27, 2009 3:05 PM

*Cater ascribes gravity effects to an electromagnetic radiation emanating from the inner, or outer, surface (it depends on where you are). This would certainly tend to congregate particles at the center of the hollow cavity.*
    I am a little bit confused.If gravity belongs only to that space in and out along the crust it would be interesting to know why such effect exists only in that *part of the planet* since I suppose you agree with me that planets doesnt resume only to the crust  we are seeing but extand much more outside and inside the crust?

Joe
--- On ** Thu, 10/22/09, Dean D <deandddd@uol. com.br>** wrote:

Dennis,

For our purposes, I think that I am splitting hairs, though. The newer satellite evidence has allowed us to substantiate the Hollow Earth Theory much more by observation, and we have to prove it by backing it up with theory much less now. It is as if the theory has become a matter of filling in the exact details later on. I mean, we can now see with our eyeballs that it is there. To the mind of the average person, that means as much as any amount of justification theory.

Dean

Dean

The basic hollow earth theory of a spinning mass forming into a center sun and an outer crust because of the reactions of centrifugal force opposong gravity with the mass of the material forming at the equator cannot be changed or we are no longer talking about the hollow earth theory but some new theory that uses portions of the theory. The holes are formed (in the theory) because of the lack of mass at the top and bottom. I cannot understand how the holes formed if they did not follow this explanation.
Dennis

So you do not belief that the axis the earth turns on could not have changed since the earth formed? If this guy is correct in his calculations according to you there is no hole. I see no need to be tied to Gardner and Reed's original theory anyway. Being a purist may be honorable but new information has to be taken into account in the search for the opening. We have olaf and byrd entering an opening does that require the opening to be directly over the pole? As far as olaf is concerned it would seem that the opening be closer to than the current location of the pole. But what do I know....I am just a stupid worm saleman!

Stephen

Friends;
Moving the location of the hole-at-the- pole from the north magnetic pole has been a popular practice lately. The problem with moving the hole away from the exact center of our top of our globe, i.e., the north magnetic pole, is that it changes the whole explanation of the hollow earth theory as put forth by Gardner and Reed. In other words in order to move the hole you will have to change the hollow earth theory to answer the question of how a hollow planet with a hole-at-the- poles evolves. Of course, that's what they have been doing with the establishment theory for years. While new evidence has made them change the accepted theory time after time, that same evidence, when applied to the hollow earth theory remains the same.

enjoy!
Dennis

Hi Damir.

"In last 24 hrs I was several times in e-mail contact withe a scientist Dr.R.G.W. who was for 1.5 years leader of a scientific program on Antarctica who assured me that he saw on both equinoxes the sun"rolling" on the horizon for 24 hrs or making 360 degrees."

regards

Miguel

http://gcrgweb.
sdsu.edu: 8080/penguin/ 2004/south_ pole_video_ clips.htm

Capt. Damir Pavicic

Joe,

It is all there in Cater's book, ut it takes some piecing together.

For example, in Chapter Thirteen he explains about how a radiation's frequency would change as it passed through the crust:

I wrote: Mr. Cater's law of redistribution of energy outlines how sunlight experiences a redistribution of frequency ( lower ) as it passes through the Earth’s shell. This concept is important because it is from within the Earth that the bulk of these soft particles are generated- soft particles which play a role in the illumination of cavern worlds, in the causation of gravity effects, and which help to bring about geological processes such as earthquakes, volcanoes, and continental drift. Mr. Cater even describes how these soft particles penetrate through the shell of the Earth, only to be repelled by the gravitational field of the inner surface towards the center of the hollow cavity, where they congregate and form the inner sun. The soft particles are invisible as they stream out through the polar openings until they begin to disintegrate into their constituent photon particles.

ater: ” A penetrating look at the law of redistribution of energy is now in order. Briefly, it states that when light interacts with matter, NEW LIGHT RESULTS WITH A LOWER AVERAGE FREQUENCY ( my emphasis ) than the original light. One of the simplest demonstrations of this law is done with the use of light filters. For example a light beam in the blue or violet end of the visible spectrum, after passing through a series of filters, regardless of the type, will always emerge from the last one as red light, providing a sufficient number [ of filters ] are used. These filters could be all blue, violet or any other combination.” (Chapter Thirteen of The Ultimate Reality)

I wrote an article summarising Cater's model and incorporating the part about gravity. It is attached. Go ahead and read it, then we can talk some.

Good night to you and to all.

Dean

···

Joe Fit

Sent: Tuesday, October 27, 2009 9:44 PM

Dean
I didnt understood Cater this way.So for you these electromagnetic radiations are the cause of gravity.I suppose they are coming from outerspace? and why then gravity would start again from the middle of the crust to the inner surface and beyond?
I can understand from outerspace to the middle of the crust.From where then come from these other stratas further down?
Joe
--- On ** Tue, 10/27/09, deandddd [email protected]** wrote:

Joe,

Dean

Joe Fit

To:

Sent:
Tuesday, October 27, 2009 3:05 PM

Subject:

Joe

Dennis,

Dean

Dean

Dennis

Stephen

Friends;

enjoy!
Dennis

Hi Damir.

regards

Miguel

Capt. Damir Pavicic

In last 24 hrs I was several times in e-mail contact withe a scientist Dr.R.G.W. who was for 1.5 years leader of a scientific program on Antarctica who assured me that he saw on both equinoxes the sun"rolling"on the horizon for 24 hrs or making 360 degrees.

http://gcrgweb.sdsu.edu:8080/penguin/2004/south_pole_video_clips.htm

Capt. Damir Pavicic

···

--- In [email protected], "Damir" <pavicic.damir@...> wrote:

Hi to all,
in short time I shell post more very,very clear evidences which lead me to believe that there are really holes on the poles.After seeing those, it will be up to you to judge if still to believe of existence of the holes on the poles.

Damir

Damir,

You are DEFINITLY WRONG !

Our Friend Serena give to us the reason this.

Alberto,

···

On Wed, Oct 21, 2009 at 9:47 PM, deandddd [email protected] wrote:

Damir,

We do have other satellite evidence, a NASA clip, that does show an opening, for example, at/near the South Pole, and it shows the aurora emanating from it.

http://www.holloworbs.com/Antarctic%20aurora.htm

Your comments seem to be like rather hasty one to me.

Dean

Sent: Wednesday, October 21, 2009 9:04 PM

Subject: [allplanets-hollow] NO HOLES ON THE POLES

In last 24 hrs I was several times in e-mail contact withe a scientist Dr.R.G.W. who was for 1.5 years leader of a scientific program on Antarctica who assured me that he saw on both equinoxes the sun"rolling"on the horizon for 24 hrs or making 360 degrees.

http://gcrgweb.sdsu.edu:8080/penguin/2004/south_pole_video_clips.htm

Capt. Damir Pavicic

--
Abraços,

Alberto Couto

Joe,

On page 69 of The Awesome Life Force, Cater explains that particles are radiated back from the central "sun". So when they hit the inner surface and start passing back outwards, they also undergo frequency change and end up at that frequency which induces gravity effects.

The image is attached. It is from Chapter Six.

Dean

···

Joe Fit

Sent: Tuesday, October 27, 2009 9:44 PM

Dean
Joe
--- On ** Tue, 10/27/09, deandddd [email protected]** wrote:

Joe,

Dean

Joe Fit

To:

Sent:
Tuesday, October 27, 2009 3:05 PM

Subject:

Joe

Dennis,

Dean

Dean

Dennis

Stephen

Friends;

enjoy!
Dennis

Hi Damir.

regards

Miguel

Capt. Damir Pavicic

Damir,

This will be exciting and we wait in anticipation.

Anyone new to this forum may not know of the amazing things Damir has brought to us previously.

Thank you Damir, for everything you have shared with us.

KathyT

···

Sent: Wednesday, October 28, 2009 1:08 AM

Hi to all,
in short time I shell post more very,very clear evidences which lead me to believe that there are really holes on the poles.After seeing those, it will be up to you to judge if still to believe of existence of the holes on the poles.

Damir

Damir,

You posted this image on your other forum. A tectonic map of the North pole, after you've added sharpness and contrast, and the red highlight. Sure is amazing! That highlight, naturally, is directly above Greenland where we have seen other satellite circular 'evidence'. I'm curious, where did you find this tectonic map?

Damir had also posted the original image.  I took the original image, and used Photoshop to try to replicate what Damir did, using the advance Photoshop 'Curves' tool.   I couldn't replicate exactly what Damir got, but I got really close, and yes, the circular spot does come out when you do the adjustments.

Great work, Damir!

Thanks. KathyT

Well folks, what you got in my previous message was the original image. I thought I had attached the one with Damir's adjustments. So here I am trying again. If you get them both, you can see the difference yourself.

kt

Damir had also posted on his other forum, a tectonic map of the South Pole. I also took his original there, and made adjustments myself, and this will hopefully allow you to see the interesting circular feature directly at the South Pole. The red markings were part of the original picture, outlining the continents.

kt