Hi Everyone!

Just wanted to start us off with a big hello and welcome to everyone!

Please give us a shout here as soon as you make it in so we can see that you're here and aren't having any trouble logging into the new group.

If you do have any trouble, feedback, ideas or questions please post them here: Support & Feedback

3 Likes

Hi, I guess I'll be the first one to respond here... glad to have a place to talk again.

1 Like

Howdy Sorenta,
Thanks for inviting me to the new group. I have made it in. Though I don't tend to post, I always read every digest, saving the majority. The last 25 years have been a lot of eye-opening fun in studying Hollow Earth, pyramids, crystals (skulls, too). Thank you kindly for all the additional info I've been able to learn from all you guys!
Happy Enlightenment Trails,
Jim

1 Like

Hi All :slight_smile:

1 Like

Made it in, no problems.

1 Like

Hi.

1 Like

We have Lift-Off..;))

1 Like

Howdy folks

1 Like

hello to all

1 Like

Hi everyone :wave:

1 Like

Hey all. I mostly lurked in the list. I'm glad the group didn't get entirely wiped out.

1 Like

Hi Folks! Nice to meet you a new place.

1 Like

Hi, Christine from Australia looking forward to this new endeavour.

1 Like

Hello All...

1 Like

Hi hollow earthers! Thanks for your commitment to the group Dean and others. Great to still have a forum. I havent posted but i do study and read the posts. Which I really appreciate.!
Is there some way to have them pushed instead of coming to the site?
Cathy

Hey @GiGi, we're working on it. The email situation is a little tricky and may be a bit crazy over the weekend generally as we're going to do some things with the mail server. It's our hope that by the time we're done that we'll be able to both receive and REPLY to posts via email. And, with a little luck we're hoping you'll be able to subscribe to categories so that you can get email notifications for everything under a category...

Much better than Yahoo Groups of which I left awhile ago. Thanks for the new forum.

3 Likes

@Gigi please take a look at this and see if this does what you're wanting now:

1 Like

hello!

1 Like

I also am here! Good day for all, or good afternoon, night or evening !!! =DDD

1 Like