Guess What's Under the Southwest USA ...

People,

First of all, I would like to remind you all of some key comments from Ferdinand Ossendowski, as found in the book The Hollow Earth.

Ossendowski, on Page 211, tells that "... claims that the Empire of Agarhta [below Tibet] consists of a network of subterranean cities connected with each other by tunnels through which vehicles pass at tremendous speed, both under land and under ocean". [Actually, this comment is being summarized by Raymond Bernard, the Author of The Hollow Earth.] It sounds like high speed magnetic rail or something.

On Page 220, Ossendowski claims that he was told by a Tibetan landowner that "All subterranean passages in the entire world lead to the world of Agartha. The lamas say that all the subterranean cavities in Americas are inhabited by these people."

By the words, "these people," the landowner was referring to the followers of the King of Agartha. And, we know that the Pueblo Indians were Tibetans. Their adobe houses were/are exact copies of the typical dwellings of Tibet. And the common symbol of the Pueblo Indians was the Swastika.

And the landowner commented that "... all the subterranean cavities in Americas are inhabited by these people." He said "All"? How many are there under America?

Do you remember this page, Apache Underground: Apache_Underground

What about this comment from two sentences below the top? "As for North America. some historians believe that a similar set of tunnels exists in Arizona and New Mexico, if not Utah, Nevada and California. At the turn of the last century, while the American army was pursuing Geronimo around Arizona, he and his braves would ride into box canyons with the Cavalry in hot pursuit. The Indians would literally vanish. leaving the U.S. Army totally mystified. A day or two later, it would be reported that Geronimo and his troops had suddenly turn up in Mexico, hundreds of miles distant."

"A day or two later ... hundreds of miles distant"? This means that there really are subterranean passageways emanating from Tibet, with very high speed magnetic rail or whatever. It also means that the Asians have been ahead of us for a long time, even way back then. At that time, all we could see were simple indian populations on the surface, but they were just nomadic guerilla warfare types, guarding the tunnel access points. But the civilization below them were sophisticated in electromagnetic techology, it seems. Even flying saucers were reported in the West in the late 1800s. (Does anybody know where to find this info on the Dennis Crenshaw site?) And we always thought that we were so far ahead of them.

Perhaps it is the Chinese that are going to deliver the comeuppance. All of a sudden they have come up with some missile technology that we cannot at all stop. At least, not with the "published" weaponry that we have.

How do we get out of this one?

Cheers and tears ...

3 Likes

This really whacked me... I've been thinking about some of my own thoughts and conclusions from before and some of the remarks of @Ephraimite regarding Dante's vision of hell / the cavern world... and also the Jain cavern map we saw previously... It really does appear as though Agartha/Shamballa is Satan's ruling city in a juxtaposition with Eden where also Mount Meru may be.

And indeed you are right about the Jain swastik / Pueblo + Navajo swastik connection showing a very direct cultural connection:

Jain:

Navajo Rug (for sale by Leonard Brown):

Hmmmmmmmmmmm.

1 Like

@Soretna , the Navajo rug is very surprising...it's clearly a Swastika symbol they're depicting and there can be no denying of that fact !

Regards

2 Likes

People,

I would like to remind you of my comment from December, 2021, from Ferdinand Ossendowski, as found in the book The Hollow Earth.

Ossendowski, on Page 211, tells that "... claims that the Empire of Agarhta [below Tibet] consists of a network of subterranean cities connected with each other by tunnels through which vehicles pass at tremendous speed, both under land and under ocean". [Actually, this comment is being summarized by Raymond Bernard, the Author of The Hollow Earth.] It sounds like high speed magnetic rail or something.

On Page 220, Ossendowski claims that he was told by a Tibetan landowner that "All subterranean passages in the entire world lead to the world of Agartha. The lamas say that all the subterranean cavities in Americas are inhabited by these people."

By the words, "these people," the landowner was referring to the followers of the King of Agartha. And, we know that the Pueblo Indians were Tibetans. Their adobe houses were/are exact copies of the typical dwellings of Tibet. And the common symbol of the Pueblo Indians was the Swastika.

And the landowner commented that "... all the subterranean cavities in Americas are inhabited by these people." He said "All"? How many are there under America?

And do you remember this interview with the Captain, from the beginnng of the year?

After time stamp 5:10, the Captain begins telling about the dumbs. He tells, at time stamp 22:15, about a rail-less train that travels at Mach One and crosses the country in 18 minutes. It hovers about two inches above the surface.

I find it interesting that the Tibetan landowner told of these types of trains back around 1920, and that they go to "all" the underground cavities below North America. Am I to believe that the Tibetans are now gone and "we" all of the sudden have a presence underground with "our own" trains?

There is something contradictory about all this. The Captain spoke of the "military elites" having the trains at their disposition. Are our military and the Chinese in cahoots, playing good cop, bad cop, with us?

What I'm saying is that the trains are the same, how is this? And they go to the same place, the cavities beneath North America.

How is this?

Cheers! (I think)

3 Likes

SHUDDER.... This of course reminds me of the train-like transportation in The Smokey God, but it also reminds me of Dante's relating of his experiences with the circles of hell as well as other things discussed wherein it seems clear that there is a central satanic city in the cavern realm that is connected with all other places where satan himself rules over the inhabitants of this realm.

@Ephraimite can you share your thoughts on this based on your readings and considerations of this topic?

Again I also go back to that Jain rug above and I think about the Cham people and the naga and reptilian centricity of connected cultures in that region...

Soretna,

Well, the Pueblo Indians are certainly Tibetans, and the ShoShone are Chinese from ChamCham.

But I am saying that the same Tibatans that had an underground, hypersonic rail link - and a presence - under North America; are still here. And our military has relations with them.

Cheers!

2 Likes

List Members,

The fact that we have DUMBs underneath North America, and that the Tibetans have a tunnel system leading to the underground cities of North America, makes me wonder how it all turned out down there.

And in my mind, the whole idea of the two meeting simply reinforces Branton’s Dulce Wars pages. And the Captain in that interview in which he spoke so much about the DUMBs also mentioned a firefight skirmish below Dulce.

So what else goes on? Technology transfers? The armed forces must have more down there than they show us. Have they been “seducing” the military leaders with long life, riches and things like that?

Has the undermining of the USA stemmed from the underground influence of Asians, or reptile species?

Can we even begin to speculate along these lines? We have such little info …

Cheers!

2 Likes

People,

Go over the Military Intelligence post again just to get those comments in your mind about the underground "magnetic rail" and their "reach" to all continents in the world, especially to cavern-world cities beneath North America.

Then take a look at the online summaries of the Gavin Menzies books 1434 and 1421. Here is a nice one: https://www.gavinmenzies.net/china/1434-2/ There are some extracts on the site, too.

Menzies calls attention to the widespread Chinese presence, mostly along the North American, Central America and South American Coasts, going back a few thousand years. Also in the Carribean area and along the Atlantic coasts of North America. He achieves this by documenting the voyages of Chinese Junks. (A "junk" ship: chinese junks at DuckDuckGo)

I finally figured out what the purpose of writing those books is. He calls attention away from the fact that Chinese and Tibetans have always had "subway" contact with the cavern worlds below the American continents. This doesn'tmean that the Chinese didn't have contact, and engage in trade, across the Pacific, they did.

Did you all know that the Chinese also had much presence in the area of Peru, and along the Amazon River, too?

Cheers!