American Indian, Underground Worlds Folklore

People,

Here is a nice article on another tribe of the Southwest associated with cavern worlds. They are the "sin agua" indians. What a name! The "without water" indians.

Scroll all the way down, but first I'm going to make a few comments.

These are pueblo indians. That means, plain and simple, that they are Tibetans or from that region. Okie dokie? The adobe structures of the Adobe Indians are identical to the Tibetan ones. The Chinese were all over North America with SETTLEMENTS long before Columbus.

The Apaches were recent arrivals before Columbus, and they spoke Tartar-Chinese.

It seems to me that these indian populations, these small settlements that are often found near cave openings are something like outpost settlements that are doing sentry duty. The Aztecs conquered and organized the indians in Mexico and made them agriculturally productive, extremely so. I believe that the grains went to worlds below to supplement their own cavern world production. The same goes for the Amazons along the River of the same name, there were as many as two million indians along the Amazon and the indians all enaged in agriculture and sent trribute to the city of the Amazons which had a stone wall around it, and more went in than the Amazons could possibly eat.

David Hatcher Childress relates folklore from northern New Mexico which tells of a cavern world whose entrance is on an indian reservation.

I wish I knew enough to put the pieces together.

Read on!!!

Walnut Canyon: Home of the Pre-Columbian Sinagua People

Posted by Dean

People,

Another creature in the Yucatan. This is a bit old, (2014, I think) but it relates well to the sighting of the Alux mentioned in the David Hatcher Childress book.

Read on!!

Yucatan In Uproar Over 'Wolfwoman'

This one is old, but worth revisiting. This was taking placed in a cleared regiion of farmland.

So were did she come from if there was no jungle to hide in? From below?

Does anyone want to go caving? What would you run across? You might end up being this lady's dinner.

http://www.rense.com/general48/yuka.htm

Dean

The David Hatcher Childress book Lost Cities of North & Central America ...

Dean

People,

I have just been listening to a video about the Cherokee Indian Tribe. The video is in Spanish.

It tells that the Choctaw Indian term for the Cherokees is "those who live in the caves". This information matches up well with the definitions that I have posted on the hollow orbs site:

http://www.holloworbs.com/American_Indian.htm

Cheers!