[ALLPLANETS-HOLLOW] Inner Earth? Scientists find mountains and plains 660 kilometers beneath Earth's surface | Ancient Code

Scientists Find Massive Mountains and Smooth Plains 660 kilometers below the Surface — Curiosmos

Scientists Find Massive Mountains and Smooth Plains 660 kilometers below...

Jules Verne, the father of science fiction once imagined there was an entire world located beneath the one we li...

Hotter and hotter....

···

Em domingo, 17 de fevereiro de 2019 08:52:26 BRT, sidharthabahadur [email protected] [ALLPLANETS-HOLLOW] [email protected] escreveu:

https://www.ancient-code.com/inner-earth-scientists-find-mountains-and-plains-660-kilometers-beneath-earths-surface/

This is a jaw-dropping find , folks !

The trail to Hollow Earth sure is getting warmer :)) This article is a must read .

Regards

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.

Elizabeth , the most interesting aspect about this latest geological study is the fact they mention "the mountains found at a depth of

660 Km are much higher than those found on the surface" . This is as exactly as predicted by Hollow Earth theory where planets are thought to be geodes .

The crystalline edges on the inner surfaces of geodes are a lot bigger than those on it's surface . Similarly , it is to be expected that mountains of inner Earth could be an order of magnitude bigger than those found on the outer surface . In the Mahabharata , it is described how Lork Krishna had once jumped off a mountain in inner Earth that was 88 miles high...Dean had recently posted about this story from that epic .

Regards

···

On Sunday, February 17, 2019, 8:23:17 PM GMT+5:30, Elizabeth Maria Pacheco e Silva [email protected] [ALLPLANETS-HOLLOW] [email protected] wrote:

Scientists Find Massive Mountains and Smooth Plains 660 kilometers below the Surface — Curiosmos

Jules Verne, the father of science fiction once imagined there was an entire world located beneath the one we li...

Hotter and hotter....

Em domingo, 17 de fevereiro de 2019 08:52:26 BRT, sidharthabahadur [email protected] [ALLPLANETS-HOLLOW] [email protected] escreveu:

https://www.ancient-code.com/inner-earth-scientists-find-mountains-and-plains-660-kilometers-beneath-earths-surface/

The trail to Hollow Earth sure is getting warmer :)) This article is a must read .

Regards

Elizabeth , the most interesting aspect about this latest geological study is the fact they mention "the mountains found at a depth of

660 Km are much higher than those found on the surface" . This is as exactly as predicted by Hollow Earth theory where planets are thought to be geodes .

The
crystalline edges on the inner surfaces of geodes are a lot bigger than
those on it's surface . Similarly , it is to be expected that mountains
of inner Earth could be an order of magnitude bigger than those found on the outer surface . In the Mahabharata , it is described how Lord Krishna had once jumped off a mountain in inner Earth that was 88 miles high...Dean had recently posted about this story from that epic .

Regards

···

On Monday, February 18, 2019, 11:31:05 AM GMT+5:30, sidhartha bahadur [email protected] [ALLPLANETS-HOLLOW] [email protected] wrote:

The crystalline edges on the inner surfaces of geodes are a lot bigger than those on it's surface . Similarly , it is to be expected that mountains of inner Earth could be an order of magnitude bigger than those found on the outer surface . In the Mahabharata , it is described how Lork Krishna had once jumped off a mountain in inner Earth that was 88 miles high...Dean had recently posted about this story from that epic .

Regards

On Sunday, February 17, 2019, 8:23:17 PM GMT+5:30, Elizabeth Maria Pacheco e Silva [email protected] [ALLPLANETS-HOLLOW] [email protected] wrote:

Hotter and hotter....

Regards

This is a very significant find. We need to more closely review the source articles:

So they're talking roughly 410 miles down. Is also directly measured over Bolivia? If this is measured over the middle-to southern portion of South America, this also lends to the concept of the tapered hollow planets as per our Mars and polar discussions where the crust thins out as you move to the poles and is thicker in the equatorial region. We could definitely learn a lot from these studies.

···

On Mon, Feb 18, 2019 at 1:04 AM sidhartha bahadur [email protected] [ALLPLANETS-HOLLOW] [email protected] wrote:

The
of inner Earth could be an order of magnitude bigger than those found on the outer surface . In the Mahabharata , it is described how Lord Krishna had once jumped off a mountain in inner Earth that was 88 miles high...Dean had recently posted about this story from that epic .

Regards

On Monday, February 18, 2019, 11:31:05 AM GMT+5:30, sidhartha bahadur [email protected] [ALLPLANETS-HOLLOW] [email protected] wrote:

The crystalline edges on the inner surfaces of geodes are a lot bigger than those on it's surface . Similarly , it is to be expected that mountains of inner Earth could be an order of magnitude bigger than those found on the outer surface . In the Mahabharata , it is described how Lork Krishna had once jumped off a mountain in inner Earth that was 88 miles high....Dean had recently posted about this story from that epic .

Regards

Hotter and hotter....

Regards

Soretna , what I find exciting about this study done by Princeton University is that it indirectly validates many of the concepts of Hollow planet theory we keep discussing in this forum .

I would ignore their suppositions about different layers of the mantle etc. :)) However , the fact that a "boundary layer" is being admitted to - at a depth of 660 Km below the surface , is a tantalising clue . This 660 km thick layer is same as the outer shell of Hollow Earth . Further below 660 Km depth would be a hollow space which contains the inner Sun at the center of that massive cavity .

Jan Lamprecht's work on seismic waves to decipher Hollow Earth structure could be very handy to critically analyse this new research data .

Regards

This is a very significant find. We need to more closely review the source articles:

So they're talking roughly 410 miles down. Is also directly measured over Bolivia? If this is measured over the middle-to southern portion of South America, this also lends to the concept of the tapered hollow planets as per our Mars and polar discussions where the crust thins out as you move to the poles and is thicker in the equatorial region. We could definitely learn a lot from these studies..

···

On Monday, February 18, 2019, 9:58:00 PM GMT+5:30, Soretna [email protected] [ALLPLANETS-HOLLOW] [email protected] wrote:

On Mon, Feb 18, 2019 at 1:04 AM sidhartha bahadur [email protected] [ALLPLANETS-HOLLOW] [email protected] wrote:

The

Regards

The crystalline edges on the inner surfaces of geodes are a lot bigger than those on it's surface . Similarly , it is to be expected that mountains of inner Earth could be an order of magnitude bigger than those found on the outer surface . In the Mahabharata , it is described how Lork Krishna had once jumped off a mountain in inner Earth that was 88 miles high....Dean had recently posted about this story from that epic .

Regards

Hotter and hotter....

Regards

Elizabeth,

So, are they admitting or conjecturing that the are such huge and inflated cavernous ares so deep below that such huge mountains fit inside? Are they referring to a range of maountains ? How long?

One thing that surprises me is that, according to orthodox newtonian physics, the accumulated superior weight of the crust wouldn't even begin to allow for any hollowed out areas at that depth.

Dean

···

Looks like these folks caught on to it as well:
http://www.messagetoeagle.com/giant-underground-mountains-revealed-after-enormous-earthquake-struck-bolivia

···

On Tue, Feb 19, 2019 at 10:37 AM [email protected] [ALLPLANETS-HOLLOW] [email protected] wrote:

Elizabeth,

So, are they admitting or conjecturing that the are such huge and inflated cavernous ares so deep below that such huge mountains fit inside? Are they referring to a range of maountains ? How long?

One thing that surprises me is that, according to orthodox newtonian physics, the accumulated superior weight of the crust wouldn't even begin to allow for any hollowed out areas at that depth.

Dean

Dean , this research can be interpreted as proof that Earth's outer shell is indeed 660 Km thick .

While Princeton University researchers are calling this depth a "boundary layer" within the mantle , Jan Lamprecht's technique of studying seismic waves (which he described at length , in his Hollow Earth book) could be used to show that there is NOTHING below a depth of 660 Km beneath Earth's outer surface . This means that the hollow space within the Earth starts from that very depth - it is the concave surface of inner Earth itself , with it's own Mountains & plains , which have now been detected .

Regards

···

On Tuesday, February 19, 2019, 9:07:55 PM GMT+5:30, [email protected] [ALLPLANETS-HOLLOW] [email protected] wrote:

Elizabeth,

Dean

Sidhartha,

I question how their equipment could give such precise measurements. I was thinking that the shell would have to be thicker, but even at 660 kilometers, a shell which experiences no gravitational stress should be able to maintain its structure intact.

But they find nothing else in between? No cavern worlds?

Dean

Even if they did - which I am sure of, not likely they would be forthcoming with the 411 on it.

I had an interesting conversation with a NOAA "Watch Officer" a few years ago, and after ascertaining my right as a "citizen" to view images from orbiting satellites they were in control of, I went on to ask why I couldn't access any from above the 65th parallel (I live at 60N), He said he would help me, and then after about 45 minutes of looking here and there, he admitted to me that evidently even HE wasn't allowed - or able to, and that he had worked for the NOAA for about 15 years at that point. He was a bit pissed about that.

Now, after being a believer in H.E. "Theory" for a full 30 years, and doing my best to help spread the "word", I am now convinced that even if somehow I personally was to visit, I would remain silent about it. I no longer speak about it unless it is with another "believer" that I trust, and suggest they do the same. A few of the main reasons is that 1. When you start uncovering truths, you eventually uncover truths about other things ((like the actual aggressors and instigators in the colossal calamity WW2, and the legions of lies (6 million of them) that follow that around)). 2. Your Family and Friends think you've lost it (no problem - as I don't care anymore), and 3. Those who dwell in H.E. probably appreciate the anonymity. If they want to publicly "announce" themselves, they'll do so on their own time...

···

On Wednesday, February 20, 2019, 6:55:10 PM AKST, [email protected] [ALLPLANETS-HOLLOW] [email protected] wrote:

Sidhartha,

I question how their equipment could give such precise measurements. I was thinking that the shell would have to be thicker, but even at 660 kilometers, a shell which experiences no gravitational stress should be able to maintain its structure intact.

Dean

Sheridan , that's an awesome insight about NOAA , thanks for sharing . That is one agency that would know the truth , we can be 100% sure of that !

I recently visited the U.S. and on my flight from Europe to U.S. and back , I noticed yet again that the flight path takes you all the way Northwards over Iceland and even upto Southern Greenland before going South towards the destination . One can actually see the Greenland ice from the window on a clear day . Didn't get to see the Aurora Borealis though...

Regards

···

On Thursday, February 21, 2019, 10:23:14 AM GMT+5:30, 'Sheridan L. Crawford' [email protected] [ALLPLANETS-HOLLOW] [email protected] wrote:

Even if they did - which I am sure of, not likely they would be forthcoming with the 411 on it.

I had an interesting conversation with a NOAA "Watch Officer" a few years ago, and after ascertaining my right as a "citizen" to view images from orbiting satellites they were in control of, I went on to ask why I couldn't access any from above the 65th parallel (I live at 60N), He said he would help me, and then after about 45 minutes of looking here and there, he admitted to me that evidently even HE wasn't allowed - or able to, and that he had worked for the NOAA for about 15 years at that point. He was a bit pissed about that.

Now, after being a believer in H.E. "Theory" for a full 30 years, and doing my best to help spread the "word", I am now convinced that even if somehow I personally was to visit, I would remain silent about it. I no longer speak about it unless it is with another "believer" that I trust, and suggest they do the same. A few of the main reasons is that 1. When you start uncovering truths, you eventually uncover truths about other things ((like the actual aggressors and instigators in the colossal calamity WW2, and the legions of lies (6 million of them) that follow that around)). 2. Your Family and Friends think you've lost it (no problem - as I don't care anymore), and 3. Those who dwell in H.E. probably appreciate the anonymity. If they want to publicly "announce" themselves, they'll do so on their own time...

On Wednesday, February 20, 2019, 6:55:10 PM AKST, [email protected] [ALLPLANETS-HOLLOW] [email protected] wrote:

Sidhartha,

Dean

Sheridan,

Don't waste your time preaching to the unfaithful; if they think you're nuts, wait for someone receptive to come along.

And I do make note of the fact that the hollow earthers do not want us to know. It is their house, so to speak, and I don't know if we should be like a peeping Tom, and then a blabber mouth on top of that.

I believe that they do help from afar. The Santa Claus prototype was a good example of that. He was a mystic who would come during the winter with help.

Dean

Thanks - and I don't.

Most people I run across are obviously having trouble functioning while using the least amount of brain power - coupled of course with really low intelligence and the lack of critical reasoning skills anyway. I don't want them to blow a head gasket...

Sometimes a "secret" is best kept a secret.

Cheers!

···

On Friday, February 22, 2019, 5:55:37 AM AKST, [email protected] [ALLPLANETS-HOLLOW] [email protected] wrote:

Sheridan,

Don't waste your time preaching to the unfaithful; if they think you're nuts, wait for someone receptive to come along.

And I do make note of the fact that the hollow earthers do not want us to know. It is their house, so to speak, and I don't know if we should be like a peeping Tom, and then a blabber mouth on top of that.

I believe that they do help from afar. The Santa Claus prototype was a good example of that. He was a mystic who would come during the winter with help.

Dean