Yonaguni - I Got It Pegged!

People,

Take a look at photo Number Three.

https://in.musafir.com/Blog/6-submerged-cities-around-the-world.aspx

I had never seen an encompassing photo from that angle. Now I know what it is, exactly what it is. It is a Mayan temple! The architecture is just like thier pyramids. That is the exact façade that they have. It looks like a replica of one of those pyramid temples of Kukulkan.

Compare it with this one, 50 seconds long: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oy0990wnpc8

This reinforces the idea that the South Indian/Guatemalan-Mayan culture did stretch across the area of the Pacific and that, in fact, where there was land mass, there is now water.

Dean

1 Like

@deandddd , this is truly Japan's most ancient and mysterious underwater site....this site must have been a contemporary of Atlantis and it too sank beneath the waves , just like Atlantis .

Regards

Sidhartha,

You know, another reason for connecting the South Indian culture with Yonaguni is that it lies so close to Japan. The etymological connections between the Tamil language of South India and the Japansese language are generally accepted.

Dean

ok, this may be stupid but what if, atlantis and all the other sunken cities didn't sink. But after the global flood the sea level was changed, more water. So all landmasses were. I don't know, partially sunken? or the edge was more inland then before and all small island were gone, large ones were smaller etc. Is there evidence that there are sunken things along most coast around the world?

Hi Carol @greyartist , I think you have a point here - it's a more logical way to correlate all such submerged sites across the world.

Regards

Carol,

Yes, there are sunken things along the continental shelves of most continents. The Agean Sea below Greece has quite a bit of township construction, or whatever you might call it, on the sea floor.

When Plato spoke to the Greeks about Atlantis, he commented that the same catastrophecaused a larger split in the Mediterranean and that the flatlands below Greece became inundated. What we call Greece nowadays used to be the highlands of Greece.

But who remembers? When Plato spoke to the Greeks 2,500 years ago, they didn't, but the Egyptians still knew, and told Plato.

Atlantis was 12,000 years ago.

Dean

Carol,

India has quite a number of sunken townships along its continental shelf, both in the Arabian Sea as well as in the Bay of Bengal. And that continental shelf is shallow!

And Colonel Churchward's book, The Continent of Mu, refers to Indian/HIndu evidence to the effect that South India used to extend South to Madgascar and over to Australia. He even presents names of places, and distances given, from points in South India to points southwards that are currently in the Indian Ocean, way down there.

And there is a township on the ocean floor between Cuba and Mexico/the Yucatán Penninsula.

The indians at Tabago (Trinidad and Tobago) told Columbus that as little as 200 years prior, the land mass was much extended across the Caribbean Sea.

I think that if the cloud mantles were back up, the amount of water that would be lifted from the oceans would uncover the continetal shelves.

Dean