Watch "The CIA’s Classified Book About the Pole Shift and Mass Extinctions" !

List members , please check out this video and let me know what you think :-

Regards

2 Likes

Folks , this video validates the Pole shift theory and also the work of Mario Buildreps who had suggested that ancient monuments were aligned to different positions of Earth's geographic North Pole .

Regards

1 Like

That was quite interesting. Several different topics were covered. I was reminded of Fingerprints of the Gods (book) and Suspicious Observers YT channel (only he thinks the earth will turn on its side, not flip completely over).

Yes @SilverMoon , the CIA certainly knows lot more about this subject than they're willing to reveal...hmm !

Regards

1 Like

@SilverMoon , then you'll probably agree that there is more to this upcoming movie than meets the eye...am sure you can figure out the correlation with this topic :))

Regards

2 Likes

I wish I could feel good about Suspicious0bservers's output. Something is off about him and I can't put my finger on it.

1 Like

Something feels a little "off" to me in his countenance, but I find his theories fascinating.

I definitely agree.

@SilverMoon , @Soretna , I've had this hunch for a long time now , that the upper echelons of Hollywood have access to "privileged" information that is NOT available in the public domain...hmm !

Regards

2 Likes

It's 2035...

Guess who/what Karellen is?

1 Like

Lol... so "Karallen" is literally the devil. Yet another Hollywood flick foreshadowing a demonic false "messiah" from UFO's / the cavern world :roll_eyes:

1 Like

I can see why you'd think that! Some of the "coincidences" between movies and future real happenings seem suspiciously like insider info.

1 Like

Yes @silvermoon , @Soretna , @Ephraimite , there are so many signs which prove that the "Powers that be" within Hollywood , have insider information !

Regards

2 Likes