VRIL, The Power of THE COMING RACE

Emphramite,

You know, the book The Hollow Earth, by Raymond Bernard (pen name) does confuse the hollow portion and the worlds within the crust. It speaks of reaching Shamballa in the hollow earth through the crust. You know, you would have to pass through some layers where the physics of those worlds is completely different, and the creatures. You would have to pass through hellish environments.

Anyway, they are two separate places. The hollow earth is on the surface of the earth. There are humans there. In times past, the Eskimos spoke of receiving eskimo populations from the North, so they myust live at or near the neck on the openiing.

The animals walk in and out when they hibernate. When Olaf and his father sailed in and out, they never left the sirface.

Dean

Ephraimite,

Well, I am definitely going to read it.

I am sure that the inner crust dwellers have been cultivating a multittude of genetically superior human bings just so that they can take over the surface.

Make room and scoot over!

Cheers!

Cheers!

1 Like

This is where I lean, also - that the north countries are quite possibly in the earth, and they come out of an opening in the north. I'm under the impression that the ice flows down because, otherwise, it would impede their ability to come up out of their country/ies.

1 Like

@Ephraimite , @SilverMoon , excellent insight about the "Northern countries" referred here - they have to be inside the Earth , the way their location has been described !

Regards

2 Likes

@Ephraimite there was a v. Early edition inscribed to max mulller...

Regards

M

1 Like

@Echo_on That's a very fascinating detail—could you please share your source for this statement?

Edit: Oh... I had forgotten that I saw this once before. I just found the copy again here: The coming race : Lytton, Edward Bulwer Lytton, Baron, 1803-1873 : Free Download, Borrow, and Streaming : Internet Archive

Here's a copy of the page in question: https://ia600301.us.archive.org/BookReader/BookReaderImages.php?zip=/9/items/comingrace00lytt/comingrace00lytt_jp2.zip&file=comingrace00lytt_jp2/comingrace00lytt_0009.jp2&id=comingrace00lytt&scale=1&rotate=0

Thanks for reminding me of this anyhow :smile:

1 Like

Yes, thats it.. Saw this on a 1st edition, im sure the message on later prints was removed.

I wouldn't be surprised if the books was his own or they were communicating via the book somehow...

M

1 Like

Here's some potentially pertinent info on Max Müller from Wikipedia: Max Müller - Wikipedia

Also some older encyclopedias which may reflect better contemporary insight:

2 Likes

@Ephraimite Very interesting stuff. Seems he was extremely clever and was implemented to research and verify specific important information. It would seem likely that his research has an important role and foundation to which the past unfolded.

M

2 Likes

@Ephraimite , @Echo_on , Max Muller was also the leading European scholar for Sanskrit and Vedic studies during his era...he had delved very deep into those subjects as well !

Regards

3 Likes