Vril Society

http://www.wordiq.com/definition/Vril:_The_Power_of_the_Coming_Race

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

List Members,

About six or eight months ago, we indulged in a bit of conversation about the book The Vril Society. This came about because I got confused about authors.

I ordered the book at that time, and it took several months to arrive. I've had it for a while, and I finally got around to reading it. I am halfway through it.

In the beginning I felt that it was just a fiction book that only introduced some vague concepts about underground worlds. Lo and behold, it is starting to get realistic and starting to jive with some things that I have accepted as true.

E.g., the people with the artificial wings seem to correlate with the ancient descriptions of rakshashas and mothmen. And it is mentioned that men evolved from frogs; remember that European folklore tells of frogs turning into handsome princes. And the Vril people spoke of a race of underdeveloped and terrifying creatures that live in strata deeper than the strata that the Vril live on; and this reminds us of the demons and devils.

This led me to a bias in the beginning along the lines of "Oh, they're not such nice people that live underground, this business about there being a Vril society must be poppycock." But, you know, even on the face of the Earth, we have different species of life, different examples and races withing a species, all grouped within communities and regions. IN the cavern worlds below, there must be some similar arrangements.

All things said and done, The Vril Society seems genuine. You'll find it on Amazon.

Cheers!

Anyway, there are quite a few things in the book's presentation that click.

1 Like

People,

There are other relationships between the book titled The Coming Race, The Vril Society by Bulwer Lytton.

The Vril people were depicted as being very sophicticated, modest, philosophical and intellectual. In many ways, they remind me of the Asians, specifically of the Chinese.

They were also depicted as a bit conceited, and looked down upon surface dwellers as barbarians. They were ready to exterminate surface dwellers, more or less upon sight. They had a scheme for the future, that of exterminating the surface population and repopulating the surface.

What a coincidence that this is currently going on, perpetrated by the Chinese Asians.

Order the book online! It is an easy read and a rather short book.

Cheers!

1 Like

The Coming Race on Internet Archive:

Important book for everyone to read. There's a lot of interesting details that most miss and think it's some kind of a political statement. Nope - it's something to learn from about what is about to come upon the world in some fashion.