USA's Camp David's Cavern World Connection

This house with a CAVERN basement in eastern Pennsylvania is pretty amazing:

But what might catch you by surprise is that it's just about 20 miles (36 km) from the USA president's retreat, Camp David... Pretty clear (circumstantial) evidence that the USA government's got pretty serious and massive entrances into the cavern world if you didn't already already have enough dots to connect:

4 Likes

A brilliant find , @Soretna - very interesting !

Regards

3 Likes

This is earth shattering information! It explains SO MUCH about why the CCP reptilian puppet Biden spends so much time at "Camp David" and why this location is so important to USA government. It is clearly a direct access point for these monsters and a resource to provide "sustenance" to the incredible evil ones who need such frequent "access" to these "resources"!!!!!

It also explains why the Russia media and other resources have identified "Camp David" as a primary nuclear hit site. It didn't really make a lot of sense until now!

4 Likes

Everybody,

Yes, this is Earth-shattering information. I think we have to conclude that American Presidents have been pulling our leg, be they of the right, or the left. There has been no possibility of an autonomous President, little did we know.

It seems that our culture, language and race are simply being reset from below. It's a done deal now, thanks to the element of stealth, they've been able to pull it off. Don't expect to see any traditional morality, piety or religion anymore; it is already being replaced.

I don't know what to say ...

3 Likes

I was stunned when I saw this connection - for sure. Things are fare more manipulated and precarious than any of us have cared to imagine hitherto. Strange little connective "coincidences" are far too common nowadays folks...

Consider the history of "Camp David" and who effectively built it/commissioned it. Imagine, it was original called "Shangri-La" by FDR and take a look at these "good folks" visiting in Shangri-La: Camp David - Wikipedia

Boy those boys sure look like a couple of beaten down little creatures don't they? Does the word "soulless" come to anyone else's mind?

3 Likes

And Roosevelt named it Shangri-La, nothing less. Good grief!

The tunnel system below it probably goes directly to Tibet. No wonder, Shangri-La it is!

Cheers!

2 Likes

4 Likes

:scream::scream_cat::scream::scream_cat::scream::scream_cat::scream::scream_cat::scream::scream_cat::scream::scream_cat::scream::scream_cat::scream::scream_cat::scream::scream_cat::scream::scream_cat:

1 Like