US considers 'sun blocking' to cool the Earth !

List members , I hope they're NOT serious about this ridiculous idea based on WRONG science :-

US considers 'sun blocking' to cool the Earth: What is it and does it really work? | Euronews.

Regards

1 Like

They are deadly serious since some companies have already started doing this and it was written into some state laws decades ago to allow aerosolized treatment of the atmosphere with particulates that would facilitate modification of the atmosphere. Just look at this public-facing news from December 2022 (and then imagine and extrapolate what they are doing beyond this that they are not telling us):

I am hearing a lot of farmers presently in our region talking about how the grass and crops are not growing as they normally would at this time of year thanks to the "fires" and "smoke" "from Canada".

1 Like

This is totally CRAZY , @Soretna !! They have no freaking clue what they are playing with here !

Regards

2 Likes

I think they know more than we think they know. Feigned ignorance is a tremendously opaque shroud for those that pursue evil.

People,

Now I know what the greenhouse effect is all about. They make things up about a greenhouse effect that justifies sun blocking. And this, in turn, facilitates that demoniac life forms and their desire to walk on the face of the Earth and take over.

Cheers!

2 Likes

"Manmade Global Warming" is the BIGGEST SCAM of our times !! Hollow Planets haves their own natural mechanisms for CYCLICALLY regulating the climate , without such ASSININE interventions from pesky humans :))

Regards

2 Likes

Folks , it looks like the "end of days" for this ongoing age of Kalyug is fast approaching . Sorry for sounding alarmist , but these Quixotic attempts to tinker with the delicate balance of nature can have severe consequences . Who will explain to these so called "scientists" that their highly warped science is now compelling them to erroneously apply a "sun screen lotion" over our planet itself ??!!

Regards

Yes, but - again - these guys KNOW what they are doing and WANT what they're trying to accomplish. Remember, they WANT to exterminate us Adamites who, we as the decedents of the Gods who punished them, are perceived as their enemies. These "children of perdition" who are either direct or adopted children of these abominations are working to manipulate the situation and to create a dire situation for the surface world especially - at least as far as we can perceive presently.

1 Like

European folklore tells us that certain underworld creatures have aversion to sunlight. Etidorhpa depicts this too, in the very beginning.

They want to raise Hell, literally!!!

Cheers and tears!

2 Likes

They're insane. I really believe this. It doesn't matter if you live on or in the earth, the sun outside is vital for the planet.

You are right, but little are we are aware: I think the inner sun actually plays a greater role in many elements of weather and other phenomena that we don't yet fully understand and are unable to properly model (given the very large missing variables). From what I have gathered the inner sun/star has a symbiotic relationship with the outer sun/star of our solar system. One of the very evident signals of this relationship appears to be the Aurorae (both Borealis and Australis).

1 Like

http://www.holloworbs.com/aurora_absence_of_solar.htm

1 Like

You know @Soretna...if we want to see just how much the inner Sun of Hollow Planets affects the climate on their outer surface , we only need to observe the intense cyclones and storms raging on the distant gas giants (true planets) of our Solar system , where the Sun's influence is quite weak .

**The main difference in the situation with regard to an inner planet(oid) like Earth is that the Sun is still a powerful factor for the climate .

***On the other hand , taking an outer planet like Neptune as an example , there are some EPIC storms raging on it's surface with hypersonic winds howling over the speed of sound (on Earth) !! Where does the energy for all that turmoil come from ?? The distant Sun which looks like a pale dot in the sky ? NO ! It comes from the inner Sun of Neptune . I rest my case :))

Regards

2 Likes