UFO Reality (terrestrial vs extraterrestrial)

here so interesting hints from JayD in his recent guesting @CoreyAS about psyop alien skim ... tho there are many of his own episodes about [1]

  • what do you think? I mean, you've probably covered it, but like aliens, are are they like another dimension? Are they things under the creation? Just different being like what it what is that?
    So whatever is real in that phenomena, I would say is probably demonic and that's what that book that you have right there Orthodoxy and the religion of future has that same thesis. Uh I think I read that in probably 2012. I think it was the first time I read that book.
    Yeah, I got this because I was listening to you talk about it.
    Yeah, and uh so I agree with Saint Seraphim Rose about like what other aspects are real is just the gods of the pagan religions.
    But I think the push overall for what we think of as the alien phenomena even going back to Roswell and all that stuff, I think that's just sci-ops. It's a giant psychological operation. In fact, I covered in I think my second book 2018 um I came across the NASA contracted Brookings Institute which is like one of the biggest uh think tanks to do a study on what would happen in the 1960s if they announced the alien life.
    And the thesis was it would undo Western civilization's religious ideas. So it would undo the incarnation. So they've they've known since the 1960s that this would be a great tool to undermine Christian civilization and to promote something else.
    Uh I don't think it's accidental that the Talmud has a an uh an entry about the 18,000 worlds with all the alien life on it.

    What is that?
    It's in the Talmud. Just look up the Talmud 18,000 worlds and the life forms on those worlds. So it's basically a a Talmudic idea that there's alien life. It's not We would say it's demonic.
    Well, that makes sense that it's either demonic or a psyop.
    It's a psyop.
    It's both, but I mean and there's a great documentary that covers the sci-op angle I think perfectly. It's called Mirage Men. [2][3]
    Okay.
    Have you seen that?
    No.
    You should watch it. It's a classic. I mean it's pretty well known. It's been out for about 10 years, so it's not like some obscure you know it's it's a fairly popular um yeah there it is.
    Some taking 18,000 distinct worlds under God's providence. Not necessarily physical planets, but distinct domains of existence. That's crazy.
    is where we get that that this is like aliens as like a you know Spiel- Spielberg's pushing aliens all the time cuz of Talmudic stuff.
    And like this Talmudic stuff it's like it covers all this crazy the transgenderism ideas like all this stuff comes from the these books.
    Again and that's also a Neoplatonic idea. So Jews didn't just come up with that, the Greek thinkers believe that the original monad was bisexual. So that gets put into it's not just in the Talmud, it's also Neoplatonists, and then the Talmudists like borrow that out of Neoplatonism.

hm hm hm, so kabbalists should be numbered in the next list too > https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_UFO_religions