"Tomb of the Giant Gilgamesh Discovered - Ancient Technology Inside" ??

List members , what if this is actually true ? Could this really be the tomb of the 17 foot giant Gilgamesh , from Sumerian mythology ??

Regards

3 Likes

Thanks @Ephraimite , God knows what else lies buried in that area !

Regards

1 Like

Folks , here is another intriguing video I found on this subject - worth a watch :-

Regards

1 Like

People,

I would just say that these tombs are from before the cloud mantle fell, back when the harmful rays of The Sun were ameliorated before they reached the Earth's surface.

At that time, it is not as if only Gilgamesh or Nimrod had such size. For example, I have heard several times that Arjuna of Bhagavad Gita fame was 12 - 14 feet tall.

Cheers!

1 Like

I agree @deandddd , it does seem more likely that physical dimension of humans and animals changes with the ages (4 Yuga cycle) .

Regards

1 Like

Sidhartha,

The thing that gets me is that the video tells that it must have been Gilgameh or Nimrod just because of the size of the person. Everyone in the previous yuga, before the cloud mantle fell, had that size.

You would think that ancient tombs holding skeletons and mummies of that size would confirm the Vedic histical accounts, but all they say is "It must have been Gilgamesh".

Why aren't Hindu anthropoligists raising their voces? They don't seem to be very adamant about establishing any anything anthropological that contradicts the western narrative.

Of course, if they do, they would end up having to establish that the planet is hollow, nothing else, and that there have bee and are civilizations on The Moon, too, because all of that is in the Vedic literature. If you justify one thing, you have to justify it all.

Cheers!

1 Like

@deandddd , when I read your post , it just struck me why similar giant bodies of characters from earlier yugas are not being found in India...you see , Vedic Hindu belief is in cremating the dead , so bodies of ancient characters mentioned in Hindu scriptures are NEVER found . In sharp contrast , the elaborate mummification and preservation of Egyptial Pharoahs was because they believed in Resurrection and the afterlife...the Vedic people believed in Reincarnation & Rebirth , therefore they returned the body back to the elements from which it was constituted , through cremation .

A great misunderstanding was created by the British scholars who excavated the ancient Indus Valley sites , which remains unresolved till date in mainstream Academia :-

By their own estimates , the biggest cities of the Indus civilisation would have had a population of 50,000 people...however , just about 30 skeletons have even been found , some of them buried ceremoniously .

Just do the math - these cities thrived for nearly 2,000 years from 4000 B.C. to 2,000 B.C. before being abandoned . Even if you assume a lifespan of 100 years for the residents of these cities , that means 20 generations of people lived and died in those cities . This means , there should be burial of 1,000,000 people , or graves of several thousand people , at least , should be found IF the people of those cities were burying their dead (the way numerous tombs/graves/burials are found in Egypt/Sumer) .

**However , like I said before in this post , just only 30 buried skeletons have EVER been found in the Indus valley cities . This is clearly proof that cremation and NOT burial was being practiced by the people of that civilisation .

***The few burials that have been found , were probably of ethnic minorities of that era , or maybe even of foreigners (extensive trade was happening between ancient Egypt/Sumer and Indus Valley) . Therefore , virtually no human remains are found in those sites - this NOTABLE ABSENCE of human skeletons , has been one of the enduring mysteries of the enigmatic Indus valley sites for the last 100 years , since their discovery...hmm !

This lack of human remains is also the reason why Indus Valley sites are much less in the public eye , as compared to the Egyptian sites where literally thousands of well preserved mummies are tumbling out of the ground these days .

A MAJOR correction is needed in history textbooks that authoritatively teach school kids that the religion that Indus valley people followed , entailed burial of their dead , when in fact , just the OPPOSITE was true .

Can the deceitful mainstream Academia explain when and how the 1,000,000 graves vanished into thin air ?? I rest my case :))

Regards

1 Like

Sidhartha,

What a Brillant deduction yoou have made.

I think that the Vedic civilization once stretched from Angor Wat, to South India, to Ethiopia, to Egypt where the "Ram Isis" Sphynx sits, to Balochistan, Gandahar where the Gandhari of The Bhagavat Gita times came from, across Central Asia and as far as Rome, where painted murals show the stary of Rama and the abduction of Sita and how Hanuman the monkkey helped to save her. And Vishu deities have bee found in Russia above Central Asia.

Someone has been trying to wipe out any memory of that civilization which is deemed to have originated from the celestials.

There are monstruous looking deities, too, such as the Kukckulkan reptile deity worshipped by the Mayas, whose habitat was underground. Our Bible tells us that demons live in the depths below.

What does all that tell us? Under whose grips are we?

Cheers!

1 Like

Thanks @deandddd . The more I research such topics the more I am convinced that mainstream textbooks , which are reasonably accurate on medieval history , are UTTER CRAP when it comes to ancient history - meant for the dustbin . They have no freaking clue :))

Regards

1 Like

Sidhartha,

No, they don't have a clue, There are historical accounts written down in Sanskrit, a sophisticated language, and in other languages, too; in ancient Persian, for example. And it is known that the Chinese have very, very acncient written records which would modify the western accounts, that have not been revealed yet.

But no academic makes an issue about approaching the Chinese.

The western academics prefer to conduct archaeological digs and study broken piences of ceramics in order to piece together some speculative historical accounts. Why not read the historical accounts from educated people from those times?

Cheers!

You are right @deandddd , couldn't agree more :))

Regards