The smoky God – Commentary

Folks , I found this interesting commentary on The Smoky God - I don't agree with some of it , but it's still a good attempt :-

The smoky god – Commentary

by davidd-admin | posted in: Audiobooks | 1

The smoky god – True or False?

The true hollow earth account of Olaf Jansen, or not?

Original book By Willis George Emerson
The Smoky God or a Voyage to the Inner World (1908)

commentary on The smoky god by Pijnacker01

an audiobook video series

A hollow earth diagram

Is the 1880 inner earth, hollow earth account of fisherman Olaf Jansen, true or a tall-tale? You can watch our audiobook YouTube playlist version of The smoky god here:

How does the author, Willis George Emerson fit in?

that at the Name of יהושע every knee should bow, of those in heaven, and of those on earth, and of those under the earth ,”

~ Philippians 2:10

It is a fantastic tale and both the adventurer who documented the journey to the inner earth and the author who wrote this account, entirely from the notes of Olaf Jansen. (The unexpected adventurer, although I consider being an arctic fisherman in the last 1800’s adventurous enough, yet alone the ordeal they experienced.)

Is the Smoky god an accurate account? Is Olaf Jansen’s story true? A couple factoids stand-out to me. One in favour of this legend being true. The other point may point this story being a fabrication, even if unwillingly.

The author, Willis George Emerson, made a considerable forward, that you can watch on the video here , where it goes over in detail how he met Olaf, then in California and was handed-down the notes that Mr. Jansen wished published, only after his death. Apparently, if Olaf Jansen is real, he did not profit one bit from this work. Now this was in the late 1800’s. Keep that in mind.

There are a lot of evidences we could dive into that the author brought up. However one point is how Olaf Jansen, if not the Willis George Emerson, accurately described the mobile telephone or a cell phone, way back in 1908 and in essence, much earlier, since the adventure to the centre of the earth took place in the 1880’s.

We read in The Smoky god, Part Four, In The Under World:

By some device which I cannot explain, they hold communion with one another between the most distant parts of their country, on air currents.

Olaf Jansen in The Smoky god

Communion” Defintion:

Now considering that Google tells me that the first handheld cellular phone call was made on April 3, 1973 by Motorola (and what happened to them? Did they depart to the hollow earth?!) OK, all joking aside, it seems pretty clear to me that the author, if not Olaf Jansen himself, described cellular communication through the air currents or aether.

The first mainstream mention though of a wireless phone idea, was in, get this, 1908, the same year this book was original published! It was major news in America and in California where the author, Willis George Emerson, and Olaf Jansen resided.

In 1908, Professor Albert Jahnke and the Oakland Transcontinental Aerial Telephone and Power Company claimed to have developed a wireless telephone. They were accused of fraud and the charge was then dropped, but they do not seem to have proceeded with production.

See: History of mobile phones - Wikipedia

Nikola Tesla, does also have a 1903 patent for something that could be considered a method of communicating without wires, through the air. See:

1. U.S. Patent 725,605System of Signaling – 1903 April 14 – Elevated transmitter capacitance; Coil; Earth electrode; Signal generator; Apparatus of and method for electrical disturbance or impulses; Transmission of intelligent messages via wireless transmission; Govern the movement of distant automata. Source: List of Nikola Tesla patents - Wikipedia

Furthermore on Tesla, for this man was truly amazing in what he invented and had inside his brain. He said this. This was a bit later in 1926, but this quote is so fascinating, on so many levels:

“When wireless is perfectly applied the whole earth will be converted into a huge brain, which in fact it is, all things being particles of a real and rhythmic whole. We shall be able to communicate with one another instantly, irrespective of distance. Not only this, but through television and telephony we shall see and hear one another as perfectly as though we were face to face, despite intervening distances of thousands of miles; and the instruments through which we shall be able to do his will be amazingly simple compared with our present telephone. A man will be able to carry one in his vest pocket.”

Source: Nikola Tesla predicted smartphones in 1926 like a boss - GeekWire

OK, so there is certainly a chance that Jansen or the author had fanciful ideas of wireless communication, even back then. That said, I still find it very interesting, especially the odd way the method of communion or communication is described. That leads me to believe it could be see as more an un-educated observation, then a sci-fi nerd making something up or an inventor sharing thoughts.

Facts from the book that lead me to believe it is a tale and not a true, or better said, accurate account is from part 5, Among the Ice Packs. We read:

“Then I made a circle of the berg, scanning every foot of the way, and thus I kept going around and around. One part of my brain was certainly becoming maniacal, while the other part, I believe, and do to this day, was perfectly rational.

Poor Olaf. He lost his beloved father, whom it was clear he dearly admired. Lost at sea, just having lost your earthly dad, could drive any of us to insanity. He even states that one part of his was manical. That gives the author (Willis George Emerson), a sliver of an “out” if anyone ever accused him of a false tale. Mind you, Olaf himself was long gone after this was published.

It would be amazing to find records, if there are any, of Olaf Jansen in California or even in Norway or Sweden. Likewise, the account is more likely true if the sailing ship the Arlington can be found in historical whaling or shipping logs. Lastly, the fact that if The Arlington did find a shipwrecked Jansen, that being in the Antarctic region and not the norther Artic would be evidence enough for me that this story is a true, true account!

And that brings me to the fact that many ancient civilisations and religions believe in a hollow, honeycomb or inner earth. We went into detail on one of the chapters about the Tibetan Buddhist believes and their mythical centre earth kingdom of Shamballa. Of Course the Mayans but also the ancient Greeks, Celtics and Hindus. See: Hollow Earth

And then we have the Bible. Yehovah God’s own words describe what could only be a form of a hollow earth. Without even getting into denominations, like the Catholics and such, for their are some wild ideas, but let’s just look at the scriptures, the holy texts themselves:

So that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth, ~ Philippians 2:10

In saying, “He ascended,” what does it mean but that he had also descended into the lower regions, the earth? ~ Ephesians 4:9

“You shall not make for yourself a carved image, or any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth. ~ Exodus 20:4

“If they dig into Sheol, from there shall my hand take them; if they climb up to heaven, from there I will bring them down. ~ Amos 9:2

But you are brought down to Sheol, to the far reaches of the pit. ~ Isaiah 14:15

The path of life leads upward for the prudent, that he may turn away from Sheol beneath. ~ Proverbs 15:24

Yehovah Elohim (God)

And I could go on and on. See: Hollow Earth in the Bible. There are many Bible scriptures that tell of a region, under the earth, such as potentially a hollow earth or honeycomb interior inside underneath the magna and comprised water… oh yes, Water… Mind you, in Genesis 1, many see the earths original form being that of water or water vapour or like a mist. (I.e., “face of the deep” Gen 1:2)

Which leads me to this new scientific discovery… There are huge oceans of water, deep, under the earth!

Massive ‘ocean’ discovered towards Earth’s core | New Scientist

A huge expanse of water trapped in a layer of the Earth’s mantle could help explain the origin of our oceans .

“A reservoir of water three times the volume of all the oceans has been discovered deep beneath the Earth’s surface. The finding could help explain where Earth’s seas came from. The water is hidden inside a blue rock called ringwoodite that lies 700 kilometres underground in the mantle, the layer of hot rock between Earth’s surface and its core.”

Read more: Massive 'ocean' discovered towards Earth's core | New Scientist

Now that begs the obvious question, when bringing up science, is how do they not see a hollow or honeycomb earth? Maybe this “ringwoodite” blocks it out? I mean, they just discovered this huge ocean of “water” in 2014.

Now check out Genesis 6, 1-22 (NIV), for a few reasons, which I will explain after we read those verses:

“When man began to multiply on the face of the land and daughters were born to them, the sons of God saw that the daughters of man were attractive. And they took as their wives any they chose. Then the Lord said, “My Spirit shall not abide in man forever, for he is flesh: his days shall be 120 years.” The Nephilim were on the earth in those days, and also afterward, when the sons of God came in to the daughters of man and they bore children to them. These were the mighty men who were of old, the men of renown. The Lord saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every intention of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually. …”

In the earth.” Not “on” the earth, no, the wicked men were IN the earth!

Now, let’s jump to Ezekiel 31, where almighty God our Father talks to the Pharaoh, king of Egypt. God compares Egypt to the ancient Assyria and how great they were or thought they were and failed. So although tall like a cedar tree (Lebanon know for amazing trees of height back then), they will fall. I recommend you read this entire chapter, but we will pick up at verse 13 through to the end of this amazing rich chapter at verse 18. For this, I used The Scriptures 2009 to preserve the holy names:

On its ruin shall dwell all the birds of the heavens, and all the beasts of the field shall be on its fallen branches,

14 so that none of the trees by the waters would exalt themselves because of their height, nor set their tops among the thick foliage, and that no tree which drinks water would ever be high enough to reach up to them. ‘For all of them shall be given up to death, to the depths of the earth, among the children of men who go down to the pit.’

15 “Thus said the Master יהוה, ‘In the day when it is brought down to She’ol I shall cause mourning. I shall cover the deep because of it and hold back its streams, and many waters shall be confined. And I shall make Leḇanon mourn for it, and all the trees of the field shall wither away because of it.

16 I shall make the nations shake at the sound of its fall, when I bring it down to She’ol together with those who descend into the pit. And all the trees of Ěḏen, the choice and best of Leḇanon, all that drink water, shall be comforted in the depths of the earth.

17 They too shall go down to She’ol with it, with those slain by the sword. And those who were its strength shall dwell in its shadows among the nations.

18 To whom are you to be compared in esteem and greatness among the trees in Ěḏen? But you shall be brought down with the trees of Ěḏen to the depths of the earth, lie in the midst of the uncircumcised, with those slain by the sword. This is Pharaoh and all his crowd,’ declares the Master יהוה.”

Well, I was speechless when I read this and had to re-read it several times. What an amazing piece of evidence!

“Bottomless” AND “pit”

occurs 16 times in 7 verses in the KJV, including 7 exact phrases shown first.

See: KJV Search Results for "Bottomless" AND "pit"

Revelation 9:11 in the King James Version reads like this:

And they had a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apollyon.

Here the same version from The Scriptures 2009, which was re-translated in modern times, preserving the proper names and descriptions:

And they have over them a sovereign, the messenger of the pit of the deep, whose name in Hebrew is Abaddon, but in Greek he has the name Apolluon.

Revelation 9 is what we are to expect and some say soon even. The big difference here is, “angel of the bottomless pitvsmessenger of the pit of the deep” Interesting, Isn’t it? Revelation 9 is the fifth trumpet and where a star is cast down to earth and given the key to the “pit of the deep” (or bottomless pit) They open the pit and we read this in verse 2 -3:

And he opened the pit of the deep, and smoke went up out of the pit like the smoke of a great furnace. And the sun was darkened, also the air, because of the smoke of the pit.

3 And out of the smoke locusts came upon the earth, and authority was given to them as the scorpions of the earth possess authority.

Sounds a lot like volcanic activity, or, in any event, that the pit of deep, comes from deep within this earth we live on.

Now, this is making sense, as far as sense can take us on these matters. Legends, ancient civilisations and modern exporters, swear on people in. The earth. UFOs coming out of the ocean is a common event and many have wild stories about escaped Nazis down below with this race of beings.

So, follow me on this. Where I’m thinking the hollow earth is only for the evil and wicked, after reading the above, perhaps it is more honeycombed and section off, somehow, having different realms for good and evil in the hollow earth.

This website, OurHollowEarth states,

“Located at 85 degrees North and South Latitude are Polar Openings
that lead into the hollow interior of our planet where the Lost Ten Tribes of Israel today dwell in perfect harmony, with life spans equal to those of the Methuselahs of the Bible, whose only desire is to live in peace. Their flying saucers in defense of their country at times are seen on our surface world. They don’t come to destroy, they are waiting…”

Source: https://www.ourhollowearth.com/

Wow! That’s for a whole other video!

Because, I wanted to make sure to get this piece of evidence on where some think the “bottomless pit” or “pit of the deep” is located…

Where is the Bottomless Pit mentioned in The Bible? What is the location of the Bottomless Pit?

revelation - Where did ancient readers believe the bottomless pit to be located? - Biblical Hermeneutics Stack Exchange=

Six Fingered Giants

Giants in The smoky god!

It is also pretty incredible that both the Bible (for instance 2 Samuel 21:20) and Native American Indian tribes, all tell of 6 digit giants. Six fingers on each hand and six toes on each foot, for a total of 24 digits. Interesting that there are 12 inches in a foot in the US and imperial measurement system, now Isn’t it!

Sources and References: https://www.biblestudymagazine.com/bible-study-magazine-blog/when-giants-walked

And a quote from a YouTube video, “The Mark of the Giants | Six Fingers and Toes in the Ancient World | Megalithomania” which I link below states this, to wrap up this part of the commentary on the smoky god and Olaf Jansens giants:

“From the biblical giant of Gath, to Sumeria, North and South America, Australia, Easter Island, Fiji, Kirabati and other isolated pacific islands are found statues and rock art depicting this ancient mark of the giants. Academic journals, historic accounts and oral traditions all describe polydactylism and it’s connection to the ancient titans”

Source: The Mark of the Giants | Six Fingers and Toes in the Ancient World | Megalithomania - YouTube

The ancient 6-fingered giants, the fallen angels, cast down from Heaven to earth with Satan. Is this what Olaf Jansen encountered? There was no mention of six fingers, which is really a positive! That said, there was this reference, which could be a coded way at seeing that the number 6 was important to the underground race in the earth:

“They seem to be kindly disposed,” I replied, “although what terrible giants! They must be the select six of the kingdom’s crack regiment. Just look at their great size.”

The smoky god (Olaf Jansen)

Polydactyly or polydactylism (from Greek πολύς (polys) ‘many’, and δάκτυλος (daktylos) ‘finger’), also known as hyperdactyly, is an anomaly in humans and animals resulting in supernumerary fingers and/or toes. Polydactyly is the opposite of oligodactyly (fewer fingers or toes). [Source](Polydactyly - Wikipedia)

Now a word on anyone, today, having six digits on a hand, foot or having all 24-digits. Don’t worry. As I have learned, through Study of the Bible and prayer to the Most High, combined with historical and ancient sources, we all have been “tainted” with the fallen angel, giants bloodline. Although I just said, “don’t worry” I can better say, we should all be extremely worried! And I was. Until I realised we were sent a Saviour in Jesus Christ, Yeshua, the Son of God or Elohim. That, my virtual friends, is exactly why there are TWO Creation accounts in the Bible in Genesis 1 and Genesis 2. Check out Jonathan Kleck’s YouTube channel, theJonathanKleck, for more info along those lines: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3NFHqD3AAU90eqhI5XvOFA

In closing, it’s hard to say what is, or Isn’t in the earth, literally. However one thing is clear. Secrets are being exposed, like never before. If you want to come to the faith of The Way, and become a follower of Jesus Christ (Yeshua) as I am, then here is a very interesting video to check out for Believers and non-believers alike by the “Watchman Blows the Horn” on YouTube: - YouTube

And this I just came across, by coincidence, which we all know in such a situation, is not that, but concordance:

Elohim, therefore, has highly exalted Him and given Him the Name which is above every name, that at the Name of יהושע every knee should bow, of those in heaven, and of those on earth, and of those under the earth, and every tongue should confess (See also Isa. 45:23)that יהושע Messiah is Master, to the esteem of Elohim the Father.

~ Philippians 2:9-11

The Smoky god - commentary

See commentary video on Pijnacker01

And this just came in, like breaking news about the centre of our planet earth!

Earth Has a Hidden Core Nobody Knew Existed, But Also…

Video: Earth Has a Hidden Core Nobody Knew Existed, But Also... - YouTube

I recommend you watch this video from Anton Petrov, who covers all matters science and astronomy.

Really, amazing stuff here!

“Blobs of matter in our mantle” that now ones know what they are. Honeycomb earth anyone?

That hidden water is in the mantle, which makes up most of our inner earth, according to geologists.

There are clear indications that below us on earth is more than mere rock, lava and water. “The smoky god” was a very interesting account, perhaps a true tale, and even if not, it opens up a lot of questions and inquiry, which is always fine to explore. Keep watch and take care. In the end, for me and hopefully you too, the most important knowledge can be gleamed in The Book of John, chapter 3, verse 6, which reads, “For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.” (John 3:16) God bless you, David/ Pijnacker01

Regards

Sidhartha,

I think that these Bible quote that are indicative of a hollow earth should be brought to the fore and we should expose people to these quotes. I was happy to see them.

And it would be nice to have that guy who gave the critique on our list, but he seems to have splayed out interests. I think that the people who participate in hollow earth lists and groups, in the sense of helping them along and keeping them going, kind of understand that just a few people are propping up its propagation and, if they don't do something to keep in going, such as posting, then it will all fall to pieces.

Cheers!

@deandddd , yes this was a reasonable effort by this commentator...at least it helps to keep the ball rolling for the Hollow Earth theory - in the public domain :))

Regards

Sidhartha,

His commentary shows that the theory is being noticed, too.

Cheers!