‘The situation has become appalling’: fake scientific papers push research credibility to crisis point

Folks , finally this topic is getting the attention it deserves and of course , there are two sides to it :))

Regards

1 Like

Yes, isn't it amazing how Harvard, Stanford, Yale, etc. have all been dismantled due to their fake scientific research, false peer reviews, plagiarism, and more? Academia is rapidly dying at this point and billionaires have been issuing statements that they will no longer hire graduates from such schools in some capacities, etc. People just have not yet woken up with how very dead academia and the postulations that have been trusted for so long have been and are entirely worthless and simply manipulative. I don't think most people have woken up to these facts yet since they still suckle the teats of information vs have the voracious thirst and drive to learn truth in an independent and self sufficient manner. "I'll just let someone else do it for me" is the mantra of the ages of the ignorant and majority of humanity.

(Of course "The Guardian (OF LIES)" wouldn't tell you truth and severity of the situation with the proper perspective here.)

1 Like

WOW! :astonished:

I had to share this link. Just. Wow!

What link? Don't see a link attached to your messages.

I apologize for not being clear. I meant that I had to share the op link with someone else, not that I was posting a link to share here.

This dang website (mind reach host) removed the quote I was responding to. It took me 2 tries to get it to show up. I hope it stays this time.