The Rooms under the Giza Sphinx

Folks , this is an incredible description of what lies beneath the Sphinx of Egypt and it's connection (via underground tunnels) to The Sphinx of Bucegi Mountain in Romania and to the Sacred Kailash mountain in Tibet :

The Rooms under the Giza Sphinx

This tunnel has no connection with the old Egyptian civilization nor with the pyramids or the Sphinx. It It is extremely old, more than 30,000 years older than the Egyptian civilization but was constructed later than the chambers in Bucegi.

As they arrived at the entrance to the chamber Cezar touched a triangle and the gate silently started to slide towards the left. In front of them was a room twice the size of the holographic projection room in Bucegi.

The chambers inside the room under the Sphinx. The holographic images from the projection room in Romania were only an overview of the history and earth and man. This tunnel and chamber are not directly connected to the tunnels under the Sphinx but a tunnel had started to be dug towards it but then suddenly changes direction.

There was an agreement with the Egyptian Government, a private intervention, which determined the collaboration of Egyptian officials. Everything took place in such secrecy that not even the custodian of the Cairo Museum was given access to enter the tunnel.

What they found at the bottom of the tunnel proved beyond doubt was that this tunnel going down towards the chamber was not made by the giants. They were different

“Yes, they're different; both from us and from this mysterious civilization whose representatives seemed to be giants. Those who had access to the pyramid and dug the tunnel are of reptilian type. We found the skeleton of one of them in the tunnel”.

There was silence in the room.

“The implications are much more complex. There was obviously, for some reason, a battle in the tunnel at a certain moment. One of these beings involved was killed and left there. The tunnel was sealed and its entrance hidden in a very complicated way in the structure of the pyramid. The lab dating shows, with a relatively small margin of error, the period between 8500-9000 B.B.”

Universal Archive

In one room, a very large room, there were shelves stack with row upon row of some type of metal tablets. Pragmatically speaking, they are very valuable information depositories containing information from different times of the history of our planet as well as the universe itself.

“Okay, but how can you read the information they contain?” I asked Lieutenant Nicoara.

“We didn't understand how it was possible either. Logically there should have been a device that “reads” the encrypted information, but we didn't discover anything until, by mistake, one of the members of the expedition pressed vertically on one of the metal tablets. Then, at a level of the ground in front of the tablet, a hologram was suddenly projected. The hologram was quite high and displayed a corner of space. It was dynamic and showed a temporal process of rotation of a star cloud. I don't know how they accomplished this. It was as if they filmed for a very long time through a very slow process and then played back the image at high speed. We all stayed and watched it for about two hours but the hologram didn't seem to be close to an end. The Americans needed more than one year to release the information from a single tablet. We could spend hundreds, maybe thousands of years watching.”

I was then taken into a different chamber which revealed a two meter high crystal. Perfectly carved, its tip shaped like a pyramid with several faces. The crystal was so pure I could almost see through it to the stone wall behind it.

After I recovered from my astonishment I looked with questioning eyes at Cezar who was looking at me and smiled.

“I left this discovery for the end on purpose. You should know that I didn't know about the crystal either. It was only after I connected it to the other machine that a unique space-time distortion was activated.”

“It's a device that can project you in time, into the future or the past. It is your consciousness that is projected, not your body, your body stays here. You can't act or personally integrate with that time period”.

I swallowed hard. Nervous, I finally asked the question that had been on my mind for a long time but which I lacked the courage to ask, even if I had enough proof to give myself an answer.

“Tell me, those who built all this... did they come from outer space?”

For a few moments both were silent. Everything seemed frozen in time. Cezar then answered clearly, looking straight into my eyes

“I can tell you that they are a very advanced civilization who wanted to help mankind very much. Anyway, during those immemorial times, the populations of our planet were very different from the ones of our days and the geological structure of the planet was also very different. Back then, the problem was addressed in a completely different manner.”

“Did they come from an unknown solar system? Are they the ones who collaborate with modern Government?”

“No, not even by far. The difference between them and the extraterrestrial civilizations with which the Americans have concluded a kind of agreement is about the same as the difference between homo sapiens and homo erectus. What's even more troubling is that they're not from our galaxy but from a galaxy which is very far away.”

“Wait a minute,” I said in a hurry. “How do you know all this? I knew that they left no proof of their origin or aspect.”

“It's true; but meanwhile, we've discovered this device.” said Cezar, showing me the pedestal on which a semi-transparent cylinder was placed.

I was astonished and couldn't understand anything.

“Okay but... I know it's a replica of the great cylinder in the projection chamber.”

“It's true. Two years ago we didn't know the purpose of the huge cylinder in the projection chamber. But this one was built for our height. Let's call it a time travel machine”.

“I'll tell you about some of the time projections I accomplished with the help of this device which is based on a very advanced technology.”

The Jesus years

“I saw him speaking to the crowd, he usually preferred to stay in front of people and to see everybody, especially when there were many people present. The impression was overwhelming, I've never seen anything similar. What the Bible relates is only a pale image of the way he manifested. As far as I know, his attitude was never described nor was the phenomenal radiation he spread over people.

As a person, Jesus wasn't tall. I don't think he was higher than 1.70 meters and this is why, many times, he wasn't visible in the crowd. Like all modest people, he wore a very long shirt down to his ankles, made of a rather rough cloth. It was open up to the chest and sometimes it was tied around the waist with a girdle of the same material. The sleeves were very large and a bit above the wrists. Underneath he sometimes wore another shirt which was thinner and white. His dark brown hair fell over his shoulders and he wore a beard.

I also noticed that he didn't look like the churches representations of Christ. His body wasn't very vigorous but rather thin. His nose was wider towards the nostrils. You could immediately notice the high forehead and the well shaped eyebrows. But, most impressive were his eyes. I can say that they were the extraordinary magnet of his being for anyone who came closer to talk to him.

He spoke rarely but in a very condensed fashion that was full of substance.
Between others, I witnessed the parable of the sower. Actually, Jesus spoke more about it and even in two stages. Do you want me to tell you by what circumstances he was inspired to tell this parable?”

I quickly nodded.

“A women who I suppose was a noble, had come to him. She complained that one of her sons, taking advantage of his status at the Royal court, did many evil deeds and the poor woman suffered because of this almost all of the time. Only her daughter helped her and stayed beside her, but she wasn't a believer. The woman couldn't understand where she went wrong because she regally visited the temple, brought sacrifices and prayed for her sons, but they led very disordered lives. I saw Jesus look at that woman silently for a very long time. Then he asked her if she had come with any of her sons or at least with her daughter. The woman had come alone without telling anyone.

Then, Jesus started to give her advice, telling her that her prayers were more valuable than the violent fights she had almost daily in her family and that it was better to stop them. The woman looked at him troubled because she hasn't mentioned anything about this and then started to cry. Understanding that the person in front of her was much more than she had imagined. Afterwards, she made a sign and a servant came and brought a sack of flour and a sack with food, as a gift from her. I believe that was the moment of divine inspiration which triggered in Jesus the impulse to tell the parable of the sower. First, I saw him looking at the sack of flour and then, judging by the way he looked, he got ready to talk. I understood that he already knew the course of the story. He started telling the parable, but soon a group of Roman solders on horseback came. I realized that Jesus knew their leader. They withdrew from the crowd to talk and I saw that the Roman showed Jesus some papers with a seal. Because it was already dusk, the people started to spread and didn't wait for Jesus to return and continue the parable.

Only long afterwards, I think two or three weeks later and in a completely different place, when only those close to him and a few other persons were present, was he reminded of that parable which he had begun and was asked to continue.

Jesus said that he knew very well what he wanted to say, and it was not for the many but for the few. He added that the fact that people has scattered without waiting for him to return and continue the story. This has deprived them of its hidden but precious content. In a way, he underlined that what happened then was just like what he was about to say in his parable.

Nobody spoke in those moments and his presence, standing like that, was so majestic and dignified that I saw that everyone present had bowed their heads, looking at the ground. I noticed this extraordinary effect several times when Jesus spoke to the people and especially during his memorable preaching on the stairs of the huge temple after this so called entrance into Jerusalem.

Actually, things were more complicated back then. His entrance to the town took place over four days because many events happened which are not described in the Bible. Some of these aspects are too delicate to talk about. What I'm trying to tell you is that, at a certain time, favorable circumstances were created and a group of people asked Jesus to talk about what happens after death. In those moments, Jesus was descending the steps of the temple. He was accompanied by two young women and four of his main disciples. I saw him stop and turn a bit to the right where several persons stood. Then a few bizarre things happened.

This section of events is not described nor remembered in any text. It seems that a strange 'forgetting' of time has covered those who were there. I saw Jesus suddenly look tot he right towards a small group of people. Out of that group a strange man came out. It was a man who seemed to have blond hair and a very negligent aspect. He looked very emotional and unsure of himself, always looking to his sides.

Jesus made a few steps towards him a few words which also left me astonished, He told the man that 'he hadn't chosen the right time to do what he wanted to do' and that 'those that sent him would understand'. He then added something amazing by telling him to return immediately where he came from because there was a malfunction and he was in great danger. The man looked Jesus in the eyes for a few moments; then suddenly seem to soften and had convulsions. In a low voice they exchanged a few words that I couldn't hear.

Immediately afterwards, Jesus withdrew among the people and then two things happened simultaneously which I still can't explain. A short, threatening and very powerful roar was heard all over the settlement; and almost immediately many people started gathering in front of the temple at the base of the stairs, asking insistently for Jesus to talk to them.

I asked Cezar “You didn't finish telling me about Jesus speaking to his disciples on the hill.”

“You're right but I wanted to give you an overview of the situation first as well as some concrete facts. There is too much to tell you which is why I'll only specify some aspects. Shortly after all this was discovered the Americans decided that the Vatican should be contacted and should see the reports only containing to the life of Jesus. We assumed that the Vatican might fully ignore this information because there was no concrete evidence, only some written reports.

The Americans decided to admit this to two or three cardinals as witnesses to this device seeing as the Pope already knew about the initial discovery in Romania. Our surprise was the Vatican answered quickly through a special courier that they had known about these aspects for many years. They even offered the Americans a summary of Jesus' life as a means of verification of the reports. Some representatives of the Vatican were sent for discussions. On their return the General confessed that he saw the Vatican documents and it verifies what we have uncovered.

Czar carried on where he left off.

“What I didn't tell you about the for first gathering on the hill was that there were also three women beside Christ and I knew exactly who one of these women were. I know this is going to be a very controversial subject and I'm sure that the Vatican records and this knowledge would cause huge problems and damage to the Christian church.

Things were presented in a wrong way, consciously, from the very beginning and most written evidence has been destroyed even though some evidence has been discovered recently. The historical truth is completely different, at least from this point of view. Unfortunately, this is a fundamental direction which, once changed, couldn't be changed again without causing great damage to the Christian church.

I'm referring to a certain essential truth of the life of Jesus which few know and fewer can prove. That event happened shortly after the crucifixion of Christ.

For example, he was not helped by anyone to carry the wooden log on his back up to the hill where many people were crucified. There was an attempt to do so, a woman and a man at the base of the hill, but they were brutally sent away.

Furthermore in the beginning there weren't many people on the way to his crucifixion. It's true that they tried to kill Christ and here the intervention of the Roman solders was commendable. The madness of the crowd however, truly started only after one of the solders was almost killed by a rock that struck him in the head. In a few minutes there was a frenzy. There was a lot of dust and then Christ fell to his knees, head down, brought down by the weight of the log he was carrying. Several solders on horseback arrived and reestablished order to a certain degree. Those who stood on both sides of the road were throwing stones and many other objects, both at Jesus and at the solders. Many men were beaten and wounded. Only after the actual crucifixion did things start to settle down slightly.

As far as I know, there is no account, not even an approximate one, about the events that followed his death on the cross. In general, texts have only described facts and characters – many of whom do not coincide exactly with the ones mentioned in the Gospels – but not other very important phenomena that took place in that short interval.

I must admit that the phenomena that happened in those moments were truly frightening and would shake the conceptions and knowledge of our current society. Those who witnessed it could put no words into explaining what they were witnessing.

It was dusk, shortly after Jesus was removed from the cross. I saw very dark clouds gathering very quickly in the sky and concentrate above the hill, descending very low and only a few dozen meters above peoples heads. I also saw lightening and threatening storms that were higher than the others.

I then saw the signs of a terrible earthquake and I understood why those human beings were running with no apparent purpose, being caught in panic. Some crossed collapsed on the ground together with the crucified men. On the opposite side, a massive landslide occurred which practically tore the small hill from a third of its base, making it look like a straight wall.

In the darkness caused by the earthquake, slowly coming out of the violent clouds, two giant discs appeared in the sky. Their edges were marked by some intermittent signalling lights which were orange and blue in color. Those lights seemed to go around those giant discs. A few seconds afterwards, over the hill and above the nearby town, huge cones of intense light were projected at certain intervals and lit everything underneath them up to the smallest detail.

One of the discs remained above the hill while the other headed slowly for the town. At first I saw how the men remained paralyzed, looking up at the two apparitions. Then they started screaming; and judging by the looks on their faces and the fact that they were covering their ears with their hands, the two discs were emitting terrible sounds that coincided with the projection of the giant cones of light.

I recovered quickly from the memories which had flooded my mind and asked Cezar, very interested, to tell me what was that ultra secret element in Jesus’s life that wasn’t presented by the Christian church.

“I’ve witnessed the official meeting of what could, at that time, mean the management of the emerging Christian church. Out of everything that happened at that council, which lasted for several days, it’s only worth telling you that the competition between those who voted for the restrictive view of women and even for blaming them and those who wanted to keep traditions was quite tight. As usual, it was a process of manipulation. I saw almost in detail the important years of Jesus’s spiritual mission, and I can tell you that he never preached about women in the manner that the Christian church does today - on the contrary.”

I noticed that Cezar was very serious and at the same time very determined.

“When I first saw Jesus among His disciples on that hill, one of the three women was near Him. She had a special personality and glow. She was the youngest and most beautiful of them. I intuitively knew that she was the one called Mary Magdalene in the Gospels. And at the same time, I’ve realized that among the subtle threads of causal links, there was a very powerful connection between her and Christ. I’ve also perceived the fact that some of the disciples were not completely in agreement with that relationship because they somehow felt left aside. Only two of them didn't share that opinion which undoubtedly came from a vain perception of reality. From other projections or akashic ‘rewinds,’ I’ve had the chance to find out that Jesus and Mary Magdalene were together almost all the time. Only when Christ spoke to the crowds or to people in private were they not together. But, in the evening, I often saw them withdraw alone, just the two of them. Usually, she was the first to receive the initiation from Him and I was amazed to see that both the disciples and many of His followers practiced certain methods of purification and preservation of body health, especially on river shores where they had water at their disposal. I often saw Mary Magdalene guiding the people in these simple methods and many came to her to ask for her help when Jesus was busy with others. I know these are radical aspects which seriously contradict what the Christian church maintains, but nevertheless, they must be supported bravely because they represent the pure historical truth.”

Even if I was astonished with what Cezar told me, I was at the same time happy that the truth had not led to rejection in my mind. On the contrary, I felt a sort of a release and inner freedom at the thought that man’s soul is thus made whole again. On the other hand, I was aware that, nowadays, this truth has only a slight chance to be accepted and understood accordingly. The ditches of threats, punishments and damnation have been dug too deeply in people’s minds during this current period of time. Nevertheless, the personal choice is essential, and therefore it is fundamental for the truth to be known entirely. Correct judgement, spiritual common sense and pure faith are, in my opinion, virtues that can help modern man a lot in making pertinent choices so as not to be stopped by the difficult obstacles of fanaticism or conceptual thick-headedness.

“When I was projected near that group, Jesus slowly raised His eyes towards me, looking up,” Cezar continued. “Of course, it was just my consciousness, but He felt my subtle presence and reacted accordingly. Even though He continued to speak to the others, I heard His voice in my mind at the same time clearly telling me it was very good that I was there and that my future investigations would create a complex chain of successive causalities that would greatly help those who would have the power to understand. Even for me, that was an extraordinary experience. The only moment I couldn’t grasp in my time projections during that period was that of the ‘Transfiguration.’ It was the same kind of time blocking which I have spoken about before but couldn’t overcome.”

Cezar suddenly fell silent. I felt that, even though there was still much to be told, he preferred not to tell me any more at this time. I knew that a certain step by step approach was always necessary in order to make possible the correct assimilation of the elements of the story. Besides, the moment of our departure was close and we had not slept. We were tired, but I still wanted very much to try for myself the sensation of time travel and connect to the mysterious installation.

I saw Cezar smiling slightly.

“I told you I was going to propose this very special experience to you. In your current condition, however, it’s possible that you won’t accomplish it. Let’s see — it’s only up to you,” he added, pointing me to sit down on the platform of the cylinder.

1 Like

Sidhartha,

Is this truth presented through fiction ? Where did they get the info ?

Are the tunnels verified ?

Dean

Dean , I had earlier posted about the Mysterious , very ancient Sphinx of Bucegi Mountain discovered in Romania (in 2003) and how it is interconnected to the Sphinx of Egypt and the Sacred Mount Kailash of Tibet , via a global underground tunnel system of unknown origin and antiquity .

If you can't find that article , here it is again :slight_smile:

by Alexander Light

November 30, 2010
from HumansAreFree Website

Spanish version

Original Fix Translation from Rumanian in November 2010 HERE.

Short introduction into the 2003 events

In the summer of 2003, in an unexplored area of the Bucegi mountains (above image), Zero Team Department (a top secret section of the Romanian Intelligence Service - SRI), has made an epochal discovery that could completely change the destiny of mankind.

Colossal diplomatic pressures coming from the United States of America on the Romanian Government for not disclosing to the whole world this discovery led to a temporary agreement between the two countries and an unusual collaboration in scientific and military special team went to Sea shipment.

The implications are far more complex due to the brutal interference of the Order of the Illuminati, which sought to take control of both the location of discovery, and the Romanian-American expedition.

Expert in studying and researching strange phenomena and also the leader of the exceptionally strategic importance of operations for the Romanian State, Cezar Brad is the “hero” of the shocking events that occurred in the Bucegi Mountains, but also two memorable meetings with a leading representative of the Illuminati and a Bilderberg member.

The Bucegi Mountains

A Bilderberg in Romania

In May 2003, Caesar was visited by an important character for one issue in particular, the meeting request came through SRI, as a result of government intervention.

The person was a foreigner, but spoke very well Romanian. He also knew Romania very well. SRI knew only that he was part of a Masonic lodge very important in Italy that has a high-ranking nobility, and has a very strong financial influence in Romania.

His political influence was also very high since he managed to penetrate the wall of SRI agents and reach the DZ (Zero Department).

Caesar felt a high pressure and a heavy weight around this person. He was surrounded by a cloud of heavy, unpleasant radiation which concealed his true intentions. For this meeting, Caesar prepared thoroughly, isolating himself in a room and falling into a state of deep meditation, to learn more about the person.

A SRI helicopter brought this arrogant, tall gentleman, wearing a black suit. He had a cane with ivory handle and gold inlay. His face expressed harshness and his green eyes had a strange effect, radiating unusual coldness.

It was presented as Signore Massini . He was very sure of himself and created the impression of a person who was used to give orders. He was leading one of the most venerable major Masonic Lodge in Europe and was one of the most influential Masonic organization in the world: the Bilderberg Group.

Massini entered directly into the subject by saying that people are of two kinds: those that can be manipulated and led (most), and others - who have certain virtues and a strong personality. He said that his group is part of the highest Masonic order and is very interested in the outcome of the discussion. Caesar said he knows some aspects of Freemasonry.

Mister Massini said that the Bilderberg Group is not itself a lodge, but it means much more than that. He said that the lodges are just facades and the real power is much higher than the thirty-third hierarchical level.

Massini invited Caesar to join the group, letting him understand that he will have many advantages. Massini manifested a great power and an unusual psychical force, in contrast with his age. Unfortunately for him, his power was centered on a huge ego, arrogance and sense of superiority over others.

Massini said that he requested a meeting with Caesar through the power and the relations he had, because they appreciated Caesar's powers.

The Pentagon spies with satellites

A Pentagon satellite used for geodetic espionage, based on bionic technology and shape waves, discovered in 2002 a separate unit in a specific area of the Bucegi Mountains.

The empty space inside the mountain was not identified in correspondence with the outside; the empty space begun directly from inside the mountain, at a certain distance from its slope. The empty space had the shape of a well made tunnel and the route of it was perfectly plan.

The satellite scan of the mountain revealed two major energetic blocks.

The dams were made of artificial energy:

• the first was the plan, as a wall, a wall that was blocking access to the tunnel
  • the second was huge, like a dome or hemisphere, at the opposite end of the tunnel, near the center of the mountain

Massini acknowledged that there is something extremely important and was very well protected. The whole tunnel-hemisphere was in a plane parallel to the ground, and the dam is vertical hemispherical corresponding rocks on the ridge called “Babele”.

In fact, the vertical slope ended at about 40 meters between Babele and the Sphinx of Bucegi (Sfinxul din Bucegi - below image).

A similar structure in Iraq

The Pentagon team noted that hemispherical energy barrier has the same vibrational frequency and the same shape as one another very secret underground structure that they had discovered before, near Baghdad, Iraq.

Shortly after this discovery, the Iraqi war broke out and after a few months Americans had access to the biggest secret in the area, which the Iraqis knew nothing about.

Massini also said that what was there was about the planet's mysterious past and the history of their organization. When the Pentagon investigation noted the similarity of the data between the underground structure near Baghdad and the one from Bucegi, Massini and his masonic lodge was suddenly very agitated. Initially, they’ve almost panicked.

The panic was due to the fact that this structure - much larger and more complex than the one from Iraq - is on Romania’s territory.

(From Alexander: David, it seems that Romania has a very important mission in the years to come and the Reptilians also have this information. Above The Bucegi Mountains we also have an energetic pyramid - its shadow can be seen twice a year - which has a protective purpose and also keeps safe the true knowledge that is about to be revealed to everyone when the time comes).

Massini provided the correct plan to reach the tunnel, as it has been calculated by experts in the Pentagon.

The breakthrough was possible close to 60-70 meters from the first energy barrier on the side of the mountain. Massini promised ultra sophisticated U.S. military technology to achieve breakthrough into the first energy barrier. It was a very powerful device for high speed drilling of rock that used a strong plasma jet and a rotating magnetic field.

Massini urged strict secrecy on this matter.

The Discoveries of 2003, in the Bucegi Mountains

The machine first drilled by a strange deviation of the magnetic field, but later corrected its trajectory.

The gallery looked like a subway tunnel, was perfectly polished and led to the enigmatic tunnel discovered by the satellite. At the end of the tunnel was a huge stone gate which was moved by sliding it to the left. But before this gate, there was a huge energy barrier.

Three people from the first special intervention team were very close to the invisible barrier. They touched it imprudently and died of cardiac arrest on the spot. Any object (rock, plastic, metal or wood) threw at the barrier, immediately turned into fine dust.

Two generals from the Pentagon and the U.S. presidential advisor came there.

The Great Gallery

Massini knew most about the origin of this discovery and had knowledge of at least one item that was in the Great hemispherical hall.

Beyond the formidable energy barrier, which caused the deaths of three people, was the solid rock gate. Into the tunnel’s wall, just in front of the gate was an area of 20 square cm.

On this square, was precisely drawn an equilateral triangle pointing up. The square was located between the huge grinding stone gate and the invisible energy barrier. Caesar felt that there is some compatibility between the energetic barrier and himself, something like a mutual “sympathy”. His hand lightly touched the surface of the energetic barrier and he felt tingling on the skin.

He submitted and passed completely through the dam no more than an inch thick. U.S. officials were absolutely stunned.

Tapping the triangle from the the center of the squared polished rock, Caesar initiated a huge stone gate which silently slid into the wall. This single command canceled the energetic barrier and also opened the stone gate. The Great Gallery was now show in its entire splendor. Even dough there was no light source, the Great Gallery was lighted.

But after turning off the first energetic barrier, the huge hemispherical shield at the other end of the room, suddenly turned to a higher vibration level and begun emitting higher radiations.

On a closer analysis, the wall inside the Grand Gallery seemed synthetic but also felt like something organic was part of it. It had the color of oil, but the reflections were green and even blue. The wall material was somewhat rough to the touch but it could not be scratched or bent. Resisted any attempt at breaking, piercing scratches or cuts.

In a strange way, the fire flames were absorbed within itself. Practically, the fire could not “stay” on that material.

Americans have recognized that the material is a strange combination of organic and inorganic matter. At 280 feet, the gallery suddenly turned to the right in a sharp angle. At a greater distance a blue light was noticed, that sparkle like a star.

The blue light at the end of the gallery was just the reflection of the protective shield of energy.

In the Iraqi underground

The U.S. adviser on national security issues was notified that the energetic shield from Iraq (in Baghdad) was suddenly activated , pulsating at a high frequency.

In front of the shield also appeared a hologram of the planet, which sequentially and progressively depicted the European Continent, then south-east, then The Bucegi Mountains from Romania and then finally showing their location within the structure’s corridor.

It was obvious that the two hemispherical energy shields were in a direct connection.

The bad news was that the U.S. presidency was notified and contacted the Romanian diplomacy through intelligence. In just a few tens of minutes, the whole operation had been disclosed. Lord's Massini plan went down the drain. Initially they wanted to take political control, but the Romanian politicians who were entitled to be aware of these issues have panicked and could not cope with events.

The diplomatic tension grew increasingly more pressure as Washington demanded an urgent communication with the Pentagon generals at the scene of operations.

CSAT (Supreme Defense Council)

Emergency Meeting

An emergency session of the Supreme Defense Council (CSAT) has created a huge wave of sympathy for the Zero Department.

Most were shaken by the news they’ve received. The CSAT decision was to continue the research, but under the Zero Department’s control and inventory everything found in the Great Room.

From Bucharest the orders came in waves, canceling each other, some very vehement, others elusive, everything betraying a very high tension.

CSAT members were in continuous session, keeping in touch with the Bucegi Mountains. They’ve decided to make public the discovery after having first discussed the problem on all sides. Romanian State was to make a formal statement to the entire World.

But some CSAT members vehemently opposed.

Romania's official statement

When the US diplomacy has been informed that Romania will release to the press the discoveries everything tuned into chaos.

The President was called for a direct phone conversation with the White House. Within hours, the US blocked all financial transactions with Romania and its access to all other financial institutions. Romania was about to declare “State of emergency” in the Bucegi Mountains and the capital.

The talks between the U.S. officials arrived in Bucharest and the Romanian Emergency Department took place without a translator. They were very violent everyone was shouting and the USA has uttered many threats of retaliation on Romania.

Other countries in the world knew nothing of the problem, and Americans knew well that there were some very powerful countries that would united with Romania to support the immediate public statement.

(Alexander: I don’t think this was the case at all, but the USA knew that Romania is a small and poor country which will be highly intimidated by the “mighty” USA).

The official declaration would have provided evidence to the world about everything discovered in the Bucegi Mountains, including photos and anything else essential for a complete clarification.

Leading scientists and researchers were to be invited. But most importantly it would have revealed the truth about the very distant past of humanity and the real history which is almost entirely counterfeit.

The Americans have reacted very badly because that statement would have shattered in a second their global influence and power, and would have probably thrown into chaos their society. This was the main reason cited by them, to not create panic. But they forgot to acknowledge that this state of anguish and possible social disruption would have occurred as a direct result of deliberate deceit and manipulation made over the centuries by the Freemasonry.

Also, a Papal (Vatican) intervention occurred, who called for moderation before this great fundamental step for mankind.

The Pope promised to make certain documents available to the Romanian state from the ancient papal secret archives, which are of great importance for Romania and the evidence supports the discovery of the mountains. After 24 hours of talks, a final agreement occurred between the Romania and USA and they’ve choose to cooperate in some precise terms.

The Romanian state was to postpone the disclosure, and gradually present everything to the people.

The Projection Room

The Grand Gallery ended abruptly with a giant aula, 30 meters in height and a length of 100 meters.

The Projection room was smaller than the lecture hall of the mountain and was protected by the energy shield. Advancing towards the energy shield, a portion of it disappears like a door, allowing access to the projection room. The shield protects the room by any outside influences. Once inside the room, the shield becomes compact and looks like white-golden wall.

In the back, the shield doesn’t descend to ground level like in the frontal area because at the back it’s a stone wall. The wall has 10-12 meters high, and there were three enormous tunnel holes: one straight ahead and the other two - symmetrical on both sides. They are lighted by a diffuse light in a greenish tint.

Access to these tunnels was strictly prohibited by the secret protocol was signed between Romania and the U.S.A.

Tables for giants

From the front of the entrance hall contains a series of huge stone tables arranged along the right wall, following its curvature.

Similarly, there is another series along the left wall. None of the tables have a height less than two meters. On the table tops were cut in relief, with precision, different signs of an unknown writing, characters that resemble ancient cuneiform.

The writing also contains more general symbols such as triangles and circles. Although the signs are not painted, they come out with a fluorescent light radiation in different colors from table to table.

There are five tables on each side of the room. On some of them are different objects that appear to be technical tools. From many of them descending to the ground, are a lot of white, translucent wires which gather into rectangular boxes of shiny, silver material. The boxes are placed directly onto the ground. The cables are extremely flexible and lightweight and light pulses can be seen circulating along their length.

When approaching any of the tables, a holographic projection activates showing aspects of a particular scientific field. The three dimensional images are perfect and very large, with a height of almost two and a half meters.

The projections run by themselves but at the same time they are interactive and depend on one who interacts with the tables by touching their surfaces.

The Discovery from The Bucegi Mountains

Genetic combinations

Climbing on a specially brought tripod the table surfaces can be seen.

They are covered with a film of a dark glassy material. The film is divided into several large square bounded by straight lines, forming a kind of grid. At one table the subject is biology and the projected image are of plants and animals, some completely unknown.

Tapping one of the squares, the hologram shows the structure of the human body.

It develops holographic images of various areas of the body that always rotate. Other squares show projections of other beings, on other celestial bodies. By tapping simultaneously two different squares, a complex scientific analysis shows the DNA of both beings and possibilities of compatibility between them.

On the side vertical lines appear, containing explanations (but in the strange writing seen everywhere) and at the end, the most probable mutant form appears as a result after combining the two genetic information.

True Giants

Those who built the whole edifice were probably very tall. Otherwise you can not explain the huge size of all objects in the Projection Room.

A confirmation of the giants in Romania can be found in a newspaper called “The Newspaper”:

"The team at the newspaper is accompanied by researcher Vasile Rudan, who noted that the "stories" of people from the village Bozioru about giants who lived on those lands have concrete evidence: a cemetery with skeletons of giants.

It was discovered by chance over 20 years ago, when it was decided in a village called Scaieni to plant apple trees.

Digging on a hill, the villagers discovered huge skeletons, measuring about 2.40 meters, even more. Dragoi Ilie, one of those who worked in the apple orchard then takes us to the spot. By the height where trees were planted, down to the steep slope on a street choked with mud.

Once they arrived, Mister Ilie shows us around the orchard:

Everywhere are the tombs of the giants. We were making holes, to plant saplings, when we found a human head, as big as a pumpkin. Neither one of us had ever seen anything like that.

We were all amazed. Sapping further and we found some bones of the feet, as big as the wine stakes. The dead one must have been very big."

The library of the Universe
On each side of the room are arranged five huge tables each one hosting screenings of physics, cosmology, astronomy, architecture, technology, an area that features several races of intelligent beings - who were apparently not all human - and a field of religion.

Seems like a huge library of the universe.

In the middle of the room is a podium that is installed in a device, possible an energy thought amplifier.

Romania's control panel

Next, is a panel depicting the precise geometric symbols of different colors.

There are two levers that can slide to give a command. In the center of the panel is a red button, above all the rest. The purpose of the button is shown in a hologram explanation:

a picture of Earth at about 25 km above and then shows the Carpathian Mountains.

Then, huge quantities of water are flowing to lowlands and plains until the soil gets completely sunk.

Then, from the Romanian territory of today and part of Hungary and Ukraine appear more streams of water like giant rivers from all directions heading towards the mountains and the Transylvanian plateau. Then the image is focused even more on Romania, and practically the whole territory is sunk and in the region another Sea is formed. Only few mountain peeks appear like small islands.

By acting the levers on the panel, the waters begin to withdraw from our territory, but move towards a single point in the Massif Retezat Godeanu mountains.

A true manual!

A mysterious amphora

Behind the control panel was a square, three meters per side on which was placed an amphora.

Its content was probably the most important discovery. This is what Massini wanted for him and the Masson elite. The Amphora contained a very fine white powder. The researchers were dismayed to find that the substance had an unknown crystalline structure of the monatomic gold which is very difficult to obtain especially in a high purity formula.

Massini was informed even before they enter the room of the amphorae existence.

The gold powder in its pure form greatly stimulates certain waves and energy exchanges at cellular and neural level. That causes an accelerated process of rejuvenation. Theoretically, a man can live in the same physical body for several thousand years, provided they consume from time to time, a well-defined quantity of monatomic gold powder.

This explains many puzzling aspects about the incredible longevity of some important characters and shows the hidden intentions of the global elite Masons.

The true history of the planet

In the middle of the square is a huge dome which projects a hologram of moving parts. It contains the main aspects of the very distant past of humanity, from its very beginning.

Darwin's evolutionary theory is therefore completely false. The true origin of man is depicted in a condensed holographic form. After these lessons of truth, we can say that 90% of the official history of mankind is false and counterfeit .

Unbelievable, but what is considered to have really happened is mostly lies, while the myths and legends of the people are almost all true.

This strange inversion caused many problems and conflicts between people in our past. Also, most archaeological theories are false. Some "fantasies" of scholars such as the dinosaur extinction theory 65 million years ago or considering old continents of Lemuria and Atlantis as a myth are now completely shattered by the holographic projection that shows clearly how things have happened in reality.

From time to time, the hologram kept the event's image but in the background was projected the sky map containing the marked position of all major stars and constellations of that exact time. Because of this, the exact dating of the events shown in the presentation was possible.

Although the time period covered by the projections is very large (several hundred thousand years), and the precession cycle of the Earth is 25,920 years, by observing the number of “Plato years” (the 25,920-year cycle) the exact dating of the events was possible.

The Bucegi Mountains were formed 50-55 thousand years ago.

Shocking Revelations

The author acknowledges that he actually saw what really happened at the Great Flood and where the germs of human civilization occurred, but he doesn’t have the permission to reveal the reality because this involves too shocking realities for the mentality, ideas and knowledge of the contemporary man.

In a disturbing display of images the existence of Jesus and his crucifixion on the cross is also shown. The projections reveal many of those who witnessed the crucifixion of Jesus on the hill who were at that time, but had come there from other historical periods.

Those humans did not differ in clothing by the Jews present at the time of the crucifixion , however, they had different facial features and that's why they were hiding their faces in the clothing folds the best they could. The hologram also shows sequences of the spiritual lives and missions of other exceptional characters from the very distant past of mankind, of which we don’t know anything now.

In those times, the social and population distribution were completely different from what is know today, so the archaeologists and anthropologists should review their concepts from scratch.

The three mysterious tunnels

The tunnels spread over thousands of kilometers in three different areas of the planet.

• The left one leads somewhere in Egypt, into a secret and yet undiscovered ensemble, which is buried under the sand
  • The right tunnel reaches a similar, but smaller structure, in the "Tibet Plateau". In this second tunnel, are also found three secondary ramifications:
    • One leads to a basement area of Buzau (Romanian city), near the Carpathians bend
    • Another leads to the underground structure of Iraq, near Baghdad (the one we spoke of earlier)
    • The final ramification leads underneath the Gobi Plateau in Mongolia

A secret world
The third tunnel, located centrally between the other two, is the subject of a secret world of which the U.S. wanted a very strong guarantee.

Knowing the terrible political influence and relations venerable Massini Masons in Romanian and American political structures, we suspect that they try a gradual takeover of control by external factors on the basis of our state interests.

There is however very important people in political and administrative unit now known worldwide Masonic machinations and vehemently oppose its influence, especially in the discovery of the Bucegi mountains.

Down the central tunnel inside the planet's crust, may provide an answer to the origin of structure inside the mountain and those who built it.

Intense preparations begun for expeditions on all 3 tunnels, as following:

• the first one to Egypt
  • second one to Tibet
  • the final one to Earth’s core
    (Summary from the book "Future with Skull and Bones", by “Radu Cinamar”)

In 2009, a local television “Antena 1” briefly presented these events. After the show they’ve received an anonymous phone threat.

This is the call translated:

The reporter from Antena 1 answers the phone:

Reporter: Hello, good day!
Anonymous caller: We’re sending you a warning: be very careful! Stop talking about the Bucegi (Mountains)!

R: Who are you?
A: This information must remain at the level of some structures and must not be made public! You’ve entered a dangerous game! You are young, you have families... there are enough subjects in this country to speak about!

R: Mister, who are you?
A: Don’t wish to know us... to be yourself interviewed by us! That’s all I’ve had to say!

The phone call (in the beginning of below video):

One day previously, this was presented in the same TV Show, on Antena 1:

Return to Humanity's History and Ancient Civilizations

Return to The Dragon Court

Return to Stargate

Folks , the find at Bucegi mountains can be correlated with the skeletons of giants found in Romania , especially in this region . Locals have long believed that an advanced race of giants used to inhabit these parts before regular humans :

Exposing the Secret History of Giants and the Underground Hyperborean Gallery in Romania

[Print](javascript::wink:

With Rosia Montana being a mining area, a number of interesting discoveries have been unearthed there over the years – one of the most interesting being a skeleton of a 10 meter (32.8 feet) tall giant which was found in 1976.

About 5,500 years ago, an underground gallery was constructed in the region by the Agathyrsi. In February 2012, a group of geologists followed the gold vein in the same place. They kept digging until they ended up at the base of the gallery. To their utter surprise, they found a gravestone which was definitely not made of common rock. The geologists took a sample, and the laboratory results revealed that the components of the tombstone included 55% 50 karat gold dust, 15% granite dust and 30% wolfram. Also, the analysis revealed that the composite rock had been made using a type of technology unknown today.

The Hyperborean Gallery

Known by the name of “The Hyperborean Gallery” or “Gallery 13”, the place of this amazing discovery is located beneath Cornea village. A number of other discoveries were made at the site in 1976. However, in the name of “security” the anthropological and archaeological discoveries were deemed too unusual and shocking for the time, so the gallery was permanently sealed.

The gravestone was not the only unusual item found inside the gallery. On it, archaeologists found a 10 meter (32.8 ft.) tall skeleton of a giant. Apparently, the giant had been buried there after his death, with his legs gathered on one side. Lacking the proper equipment necessary to analyze such a find, the skeleton was sent to Moscow. Unfortunately, nothing has been reported about the giant ever since.

The discovery of a skeleton that measures 10 meters or 32.8 Feet.

The discovery of a skeleton that measures 10 meters or 32.8 Feet. ( Oculto Revalado A Verdade )

As for the tombstone, a new series of research was planned to analyze it in 2012. The relic was dug up once again and measurements showed that it was six meters (19.7 feet) wide, twelve meters (39.4 feet) long and three meters (9.8 feet) tall. It weighed almost 1700 tons and contained somewhere around 900 tons of solid gold. To make a comparison, such a quantity of gold would have required over twenty years of mining work to gather. The last thing known about the gravestone is that it had been cut up into 80 smaller pieces in order to make its transportation possible. As for its destination, it is not known where it lies today.

One of the archaeologists working in Gallery 13 took a set of photos with the gravestone and sent them to a paleolinguist. The latter noticed emerald green bas-relief writing covering the entire surface of the artifact. The text had been written in three parallel rows which started in the upper left. From there, the writing descended diagonally, similar to a serpent, and formed a spiral around a wolf head. Finally, the script ended in the lower right corner. The paleolinguist speculated that the unknown writing could be Pelasgian and that the discovery with its markings and writing clearly possessed great cultural and historical value. Nevertheless, the gravestone was cut and melted. The state obtained a share of 19 pieces, 31%, as stipulated in the local gold exploitation contract.

During the excavation, the lifting of the gravestone also revealed the entrance to a pit. The four meter (13.1 feet) diameter pit had a descending spiral stairway and a milky violet light radiated from the inside. A closer inspection of the stairs made it clear that they looked as if cut into the walls of the pit by a laser and, as for the violet light, nobody could determine its source.

Curious to find the source of the light and to see what was inside, the paleolinguist descended into the pit, but nobody else proved brave enough to join him. The night passed and the man never returned from the pit.

Ultimately, the army sealed the entry to the pit, as well as the entire Gallery 13, with cement. Those present never talked about the discoveries again - as they had been made to sign confidentiality agreements, therefore what lies beyond the staircase of the pit remains a mystery.

Romanian Giant Legends

Depending on the region of Romania where the legends come from, there are different names for giants. In the Boziorul area, giants are known as “tartars” (“tartari”), for example. A number of unusually tall skeletons have been uncovered at Scaieni, in Buzaului Mountains. For instance, when locals tried to plant apple trees on a hill, they accidentally discovered humanoid skeletons of over 2.4 meters (8.2 feet) tall along with pottery fragments.

vSkyline of Buzaului Mountain.

Skyline of Buzaului Mountain. ( Public Domain )

Knowing the local legends, people from the area immediately thought about the tartars. One of these legends even claims that the mountain formation known as the “Pillars of Tainita” (“Stalpii Tainitei”) had actually been built by these giants of old. In the past, the giants were also credited for building two large underground halls somewhere beneath the mountain.

The strange formation which can be seen up on Tainita Mountain resembles a set of stone chairs. As they are found at high altitude and in a highly inaccessible area, locals claim that tartars built the chairs to sit on when they wanted to gather for council.

Artistic representation of a Romanian giant. ( The Incredibly Long Journey )

Another legend from Hateg Country (“Tara Hategului”), tells the tale of two giantesses who built two cities: one in Deva and the other on the peak of the Severed Mountain (“Muntele Retezat”) respectively. Upon the end of the construction, when the giantess from Deva beheld her rival’s city and saw it had turned out more beautiful, she became envious. In a moment of rage, she threw a plough towards the mountain citadel - destroying it and severing the top of the mountain at the same time. In this way, the mountain earned its name, being known ever since as the Severed Mountain.

The Retezat Mountains seen from atop one of them (VĂąrfu Mare, "The Big Peak").

The Retezat Mountains seen from atop one of them (VĂąrfu Mare, "The Big Peak"). ( Public Domain )

In regions such as Teleorman, Giurgiu, and southern Muntenia, giants are known as “jidovs” (“jidovi”). A local legend speaks about a hero going by the name of Novac who fought a jidov. Once the giant was defeated, he ran away to save his life, but in his flight he left a mark on the ground. The area has been called “Brazda lui Novac” ever since. In the region there are also other formations called “maguri” by locals who believe that these have been built by giants.

Giant Discoveries in Romania

A number of archaeological discoveries have been made in Giurgiu. For example, it was found that in Argedava, King Burebista had his first city (before he unified the Dacian tribes of the area). Yet, an even more interesting discovery was made between the years 1940 and 1950. In this period, archaeologists unearthed 80 humanoid skeletons which appeared to be giants. The huge skeletons measured about four to five meters (13-16 feet) in height.

Giant skeletons have been unearthed in other parts of the country as well. As one example, in October 1989, 20 giant skeletons were found in Pantelimon – Lebada.

A sculpture of a giant’s leg in Corbii din Piatra, Romania.

A sculpture of a giant’s leg in Corbii din Piatra, Romania. ( Nicubunu/CC BY SA 3.0 )

Other such discoveries have been unearthed at Polovragi, at Cetateni, beneath Negru Voda Monastery, and in the Bucegi Mountains - where the existence of a network of underground tunnels surprised workers.

Secrets within the Bucegi Mountains

Secrets within the Bucegi Mountains ( bibliotecapleyades.net )

Thus, skeletons of giants have been discovered in many places around Romania. To get straight to the point, giants have been discovered in: Scaieni in Buzau County, Mariuta in Calarasi County, Persani Mountains, Polovragi, Piatra Craiului, Tara Hategului, Cetateni beneath Negru Voda Monastery, and in many other places.

In Maramures, the Fortress of Oncesti (“Cetatea de la Oncesti”) was believed to be the home of the giants. At Argedava, giants with a height of over five meters (16 feet) have been discovered in 80 graves. Although most are suddenly “lost” after being discovered, the secret Romanian giants continue to be unearthed.

Featured image: Skeleton of a giant found in Romania. ( turnulluibabel.wordpress.com )

By Valda Roric

References

Folks , now here is some mind blowing new information on what's beneath the Sphinx :

The Big Egyptian Sphinx Cover Up: Hidden Chambers, An Unexcavated Mound and Endless Denial

[Print](javascript::wink:

In 1935, Egypt was still the main draw for archaeologists digging for answers. It was hardly more than a decade since the British Egyptologist Howard Carter discovered the tomb of Tutankhamen on November 4, 1922, that had lain nearly undisturbed for over 3,000 years. Yet that is another amazing story still to be investigated. However, right now, our attention is focused on the latest attempt to hide the real ancient history of an unknown civilization that left us with great wonders both above and below the sands of the Giza Plateau.

The moment Howard Carter opens the tomb of Tutankhamun ( public domain )

Ancient Lost City Unearthed in Egypt

The first news of a ‘Secret City’ hit the World Press in the first week of March 1935. By July of that year, much more had been found and the Sunday Express ran an article by Edward Armytage who had just returned to England from Egypt where he had watched the excavation of an ancient Egyptian city that was then thought to date back 4000 years.

The unearthing of a lost city in Egypt was reported in many papers in 1935, including this report in the Sunday Express on 7 July, 1935 (public domain)

Media Silence

.then came silence, as if every living Egyptologist had lost all interest in this wonderful underground metropolis. All their articles during the ensuing years were centered on tombs of queens and shafts that had sunk deep into the ground to burial tombs some time during the 24 th Dynasty, which was as late as 732BC to 716BC. It is very odd that such an immense discovery of a whole underground city dating back at least 4,000 years was ignored completely in favor of a late period Dynasty that almost passed without notice.

Denial of Previous Discoveries

That was some eighty years ago and today we have come up against a similar ‘rose granite block wall’, in the person of the former Minister of State for Antiquities Affairs, Zahi Hawass, who held that position until Egypt’s revolution in 2011 that toppled Hosni Mubarak—and also ended Hawass’ controversial reign as the supreme chief of all Egypt’s antiquities. However, he still has his ‘finger in the pie’ so to speak. Much has been written about the Egyptian ‘Indiana Jones’ who presents a big smile at one moment but red-raged faced the next when any unwelcome question is posed to him. This side of his character is well documented in Robert Bauval and Ahmed Osman’s book “Breaking the Mirror of Heaven”.

However, such a temperament doesn’t duly explain why Zahi Hawass has so publicly announced that there is nothing at all below the Sphinx, neither any tunnel nor a single chamber, when there have many photos of him entering descending shafts from the head of the Sphinx and another at the far rear of the Lion Body. Are we supposed to forget completely what we have seen several times in the past and accept such denials without question?

Zawi Hawass examining a chamber at the rear of the sphinx

Zawi Hawass examining a chamber at the rear of the sphinx ( YouTube screenshot / Bright Insight )

Statements Contradict Photographic Evidence

Apparently, he brushed off such enquiries of hidden tunnels under the Giza Plateau and chambers under the Sphinx by saying that it wasn’t possible to look deeper, as the chambers were either blocked or full of water. That may well be the case, though we can see from one of the photos showing a rear downward shaft from the side of the Sphinx that the floor far below is quite dry.

We do know that Hawass had climbed down ladders from the rear entrance of the Sphinx, into a deep chamber on a middle layer and then even further down to a bottom chamber which apparently contained a very large sarcophagus and that was filled with water, as these scenes are all in a documentary film made by Fox. It is hard to imagine how he could possibly think that he could later deny all that he had earlier accomplished.

Zawi Hawass descending down a shaft towards a chamber filled with water that contained a large sarcophagus. Credit: Fox

Zawi Hawass descending down a shaft towards a chamber filled with water that contained a large sarcophagus. Credit: Fox

A Hole in the Sphinx’s Head

Around 1798, Vivant Denon etched an image of the sphinx, although he hadn’t copied it that well. However, he no doubt knew that there was a hole on the top of its head as he had drawn an image of a man being pulled out.

Vivant Denon’s sketch of the sphinx in 1798 depicts a man being pulled out of a hole in the sphinx’s head (public domain)

Vivant Denon’s sketch of the sphinx in 1798 depicts a man being pulled out of a hole in the sphinx’s head (public domain)

A sketch can hardly be used as proof, but in the 1920’s an aerial photo of the sphinx taken from a hot air balloon showed that there is such an opening on the top of its head.

1920s aerial photo shows a hole in the sphinx’s head (Public domain)

The Enigma of the Sphinx’s Head

It seems quite clear from the totally different construction materials and color of the Sphinx head, which we believe is not rock, but some type of man-made substance compared to its limestone and eroded body, that the head and face of the Sphinx must have been changed from its original shape long after the monument was first carved. There is hardly any erosion to the head compared to its body.

The sides of the headdress are quite smooth and we only need glance at the mythical creature to spot the lighter color of the body compared to the darkness of the head.

According to Tony Bushby in his “The Secret in The Bible” a badly fragmented Sumerian cylinder tells a tale that could easily be taken as having happened at Giza and involving a beast that had a lion head with a tunnel entrance hidden by sand. Everything now points to the Sphinx body having been sculpted out of natural stone when there was frequent heavy rainfall and that takes us back to about the same time that Robert Bauval and Robert Schoch have calculated for the construction of the Orion’s Belt Pyramids, i.e. circa 10,450BC.

The head of the sphinx appears to be made from different material to the rest of the body, and does not show the same level of erosion as the rest of the body

The head of the sphinx appears to be made from different material to the rest of the body, and does not show the same level of erosion as the rest of the body ( CC by SA ).

Two Sphinxes?

There have been sketches of the Giza (the word Gisa in Ancient Egyptian means ‘Hewn Stone’) complex from as far back as 1665 and some do show two heads peering out of the sands, one usually having female features.

The Great Sphinx of Giza in Olfert Dapper, Description de l'Afrique (1665)- note the depiction of two sphinxes (public domain)

The Great Sphinx of Giza in Olfert Dapper, Description de l'Afrique (1665)- note the depiction of two sphinxes (public domain)

It was an ancient Egyptian practice to inscribe two lions, which they called Akerw, next to their doorways for heavenly protection and that would lead us directly to a mound near the sphinx, which Gerry has identified and measured. Could this mound contain the buried body of a second sphinx?

Read more on this theory here: A Forgotten Sphinx and Faked Cartouche: Changing the Course of Ancient Egyptian History?

One would have thought that this mysterious, large, covered shape so close to the sphinx would have been greeted with great enthusiasm by the Egyptian authorities, yet Hawass and Mark Lehner didn’t want to listen to his theory, according to a reliable source.

Giza Plateau with proposed buried second sphinx mound encircled.

Giza Plateau with proposed buried second sphinx mound encircled. ( Travel Around the World)

Gerry had contacted someone in a renowned institute in Cairo that had equipment that could detect objects under the sand. That person applied for a permit to the then Supreme Council of Antiquities to investigate the mound, but they didn’t respond. Apparently, no one else was granted a license to investigate the specific area of the mound where we believe a Second Sphinx could be unearthed. No doubt they had a reason for it!

Why the Denial?

Why would those two Egyptologists be so alarmed by the suggestion that there was something that had been missed for centuries? Is it possible that they don’t want to reveal something beneath that mound? It isn’t reasonable that anyone should have so much objection to any kind of probe or even a simple aerial photograph being taken, which might lead to the discovery of yet another amazing wonder of the world and a wonder that would draw many more thousands of tourists to Egypt. They won’t even admit to ever having examined the mystery mound themselves, and surely had this been done they would be the first to say so.

A few years ago, Zahi Hawass met the Foreign Press Association in Cairo to vent his frustration with a group of pseudo-scientists whose personal attack, through television and other media, had escalated to the point where it had become threatening. Apparently, he was worried that a NBC interview would support and publicize their ideas, which he suggests were purely for personal gain.

He apparently said in a statement:

"I want to talk about things that do not make any sense,”

His gesture expressed his increased frustration with what he commonly classified as "pyramidiots" - those with views greatly at variance with the established scientific community.

"They are saying secret excavations
are going on around the Sphinx and are not being revealed. This is definitely not so."

Zahi Hawass is not only a great showman and probably the most knowledgeable man in the world about ancient Egypt, he has also achieved a lot to promote tourism for his country. However, he appears to have an agenda, and that is to keep in place the conventional understanding of ancient Egyptian history, no matter how many new findings contradict what is currently believed to be true.

Top image: Vivant Denon’s sketch of the sphinx in 1798 depicts a man being pulled out of a hole in the sphinx’s head (public domain)

By Malcolm Hutton & Gerry Cannon, co-authors of the forthcoming book “The Giza Plateau Secrets and a Second Sphinx Revealed”. Read more about the second sphinx and Gerry 's quest for the Ark of the Covenant at: www.gerrysarkquest.com

Sidhartha,

Well, thruth can be depicted by fiction, it true; because that picture of the Sphinx of Bucegi is real, and it truely is a bust-image that got disintegrated by some kind of huge blast. There are busts like that in North America, too.

That Bhagavat Gita War was surely not limited to the battlefield of Kurukshetra.

Dean

@deandddd what ones in North America are you referring to?

The American/Hollywood sci-fi movie "Prometheus" surely was inspired by the astonishing , otherworldly finds inside the Bucegi Mountain Sphinx of Romania .

There is also an incredible Sphinx located in the remote Baluchistan province of Pakistan - an entire mountain is carved like a Sphinx . In ancient times , there was a tradition across cultures , of Sphinx like beings that were sculpted on either side of temples , like protectors.

So Sphinxes were always built in pairs :

Mysterious Balochistan Sphinx Has An Ancient Story To Tell – But Is An Advanced Ancient Civilization Or Mother Nature Hiding Behind The Story?

AncientPages.com | February 3, 2018 | Ancient Places, Featured Stories, News

Ellen Lloyd - AncientPages.com - Do we see artificial structures in works created by Mother Nature simply because want to believe they are man-made? Or do we deliberately dismiss ancient constructions as natural formations because these buildings contradict our version of recorded history?

Mysterious Balochistan Sphinx Has An Ancient Story To Tell – But Is An Advanced Ancient Civilization Or Mother Nature Hiding Behind The Story?

Can we judge something as a natural formation without conducting proper archaeological and scientific examination? Some so-called natural formations are baffling, and the Sphinx of Pakistan belongs to that category.

The Balochistan Sphinx is far from as famous as the great Sphinx of Giza in Egypt. Located on the Makran coastline of Southern Balochistan in Pakistan's Hingol National Park, the Balochistan Sphinx has an ancient story to tell.

Most think the Balochistan Sphinx was carved by wind and rain, and is nothing more than a natural formation, but there are also those who are of a different opinion.

Mysterious Balochistan Sphinx Has An Ancient Story To Tell – But Is An Advanced Ancient Civilization Or Mother Nature Hiding Behind the Story?

Balochistan Sphinx in Pakistan - Credit: Wikipedia

The Sphinx of Pakistan has stood there unnoticed and unexplored for centuries. It was first in 2004 that the public learned about its existence.

Researcher Bibhu Dev Misra from the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Kharagpur and the Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Kolkata believes the Balochistan Sphinx is a huge architectural complex created by an advanced ancient civilization. According to Bidhu Dev Mistra Balochistan Sphinx’s head-dress that closely resembles the Nemes head-dress of the Egyptian pharaoh.

The Indian researcher also points out that ear-flaps can be clearly seen on the Balochistan sphinx as well as contours of the reclining forelegs of the sphinx, which terminate in very well-defined paws.

See also:

Head Of The Great Sphinx Was Changed – It’s The Gateway To A Secret Underground City– Historians Suggest

Did The Great Sphinx Of Giza Have A Twin And Was It Destroyed By A Lightning Strike?

What Was The Sphinx And What Is Wrong With Its Body And Head?

“It is ridiculous to suggest that nature has carved out a statue which resembles a well-known mythical animal to such an extraordinarily high degree. It appears that absolutely no attempt has been made for their restoration, and both the authorities as well as the journalists are only too happy to pass them of as “natural formations”. The situation can only be salvaged if international attention can be drawn to these grand structures, and if teams of archaeologists (as well as enthusiasts) from around the globe visit these enigmatic monuments to research, restore, and publicize them.

Is the Balochistan Sphinx an Egyptian cousin? Credit: Bibhu Dev Misra

The importance of these ancient monuments of the Makran coast can hardly be overstated – they could literally be thousands of years old – and they can potentially provide us with important clues to uncover humanity’s mysterious past,” Bibhu Dev Misra says.

Was the Balochistan Sphinx erected to guard an ancient temple? Credit: Bibhu Dev Misra

Bibhu Dev Misra’s research into the Balochistan Sphinx is impressive and very interesting.

Raja Deekshithar (1949-2010), discovered the Sphinx in the Indian civilization concluded that the primary position of the mythological animal was near the temple gateway, acting as a guardian of the sanctuary. If the Balochistan Sphinx is man-made was is erected to guard an ancient unknown temple on the Makran coastline?

As we wrote previously on Ancient Pages, the Sphinx was by no means limited not ancient Egypt .

Mystery Of The Sphinx - A Guardian Of Knowledge And Symbol Of Riddles And Intrigue

Read - Mystery Of The Sphinx - A Guardian Of Knowledge And Symbol Of Riddles And Intrigue

The Sphinx was considered a keeper of the holy places and the mysteries of life. It was a guardian of knowledge and symbol of riddles and intrigue. Regarded as a creature full of secrets, several ancient civilizations erected a sphinx in their lands. We find evidence of the Sphinx’s existence in ancient Greece, Babylon, India and other places.

Mystery Of The Sphinx - A Guardian Of Knowledge And Symbol Of Riddles And Intrigue

Sphinx of India - Credit: hitxp.com

The Sphinx of India known as purushamriga has almost always elongated earlobes, decorated with ornamental disks. In Sanskrit, “Purushamriga” means human-beast. We also encounter the Sphinx in Vedic literature as there are several references to this divine being in the great Indian epics, the Ramayana, the Mahabharata and in some of the Puranas.

Its numerous depictions carved in wood, metal, and painted are found in many temples of India.

Whether the Balochistan Sphinx is a man-made structure, or a natural formation cannot be determined at this point. The Sphinx of Pakistan certainly does have an ancient story to tell. The question is who is hiding behind the story – an advanced ancient civilization or Mother Nature?

Written by Ellen Lloyd – AncientPages.com

Copyright © AncientPages.com & Ellen Lloyd All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or part without the express written permission of AncientPages.com and Ellen Lloyd

About the author:
Ellen Lloyd – is the owner of AncientPages.com and an author who has spent decades researching ancient mysteries, myths, legends and sacred texts, but she is also very interested in astronomy, astrobiology and science in general

Regards

1 Like

Soretna,

In Mary Matin's book, The Best of The Hollow Earth Hassle, Pages 113 - 114, She herself writes at the bottom of the page: "It has long been thought by many people that a Sphinx marks the site of an entrance to the underworld. The photo to the right is a sphinx is a sphinx that is found in the Bucegi Mountains, but the Denver Post's Empire Magazine, May 14, 1976 issue, carries a photo of a very similr formation near Laramie, Wyoming. I also found a sphinx, in another area of Wyoming. The location is not being given out at this time, but you cna see for yourself in the bottom of this chapter". [not included ...]

I Googled "sphinx wyoming" and found two pages. The wiki page has no photo of it!

And another page mentions it in relation torock climbing and does make a comment or two, but the picture is from quite a distance:

Dean

1 Like

Resending with wiki page link corrected:

Soretna,

In Mary Matin's book, The Best of The Hollow Earth Hassle, Pages 113 - 114, She herself writes at the bottom of the page: "It has long been thought by many people that a Sphinx marks the site of an entrance to the underworld. The photo to the right is a sphinx is a sphinx that is found in the Bucegi Mountains, but the Denver Post's Empire Magazine, May 14, 1976 issue, carries a photo of a very similr formation near Laramie, Wyoming. I also found a sphinx, in another area of Wyoming. The location is not being given out at this time, but you cna see for yourself in the bottom of this chapter". [not included ...]

I Googled "sphinx wyoming" and found two pages. The wiki page has no photo of it!

en.wikipedia.org

The Sphinx (Wyoming)

The Sphinx is a 13,264-foot (4,043 m)) mountain in the Wind River Range in the U.S. state of Wyoming. The summit is on the Continental Divide in both Shoshone and Bridger-Teton National Forests and it is .38 mi (0.61 km) east-southeast of Mount Woodrow Wilson. The Dinwoody Glacier flows from the north slopes of the peak, while Sphinx Glacier is on the southwest flank of the mountain.

And another page mentions it in relation torock climbing and does make a comment or two, but the picture is from quite a distance:

Mountain Project

Rock Climbing in The Sphinx, Wind River Range

Find rock climbing routes, photos, and guides for every state, along with real-life experiences and advice from fellow climbers.

Dean

@deandddd , the basic concept of a creature like the Sphinx was as a chimera , a hybrid between lion and man . This same idea was used in ancient India , Egypt and Sumer .

The Sankrit word for Sphinx was "Purushamriga" or half man - half beast .

In India of the olden days , the royal throne of kings was called "Singhasan" , which in Sankrit means - the lion seat . So these thrones had lions or sphinxes sculpted onto either armrest of the throne , as if protecting the king .

Similarly , any temple had a pair of Sphinxes guarding the entrance .

The enormous Baluchistan Sphinx (now in Pakistan) , where an entire mountainside was carved into the form of a Sphinx , is the oldest and largest such object in South Asia . Judging by the WEATHERING and erosion of the rocks in that structure , it must be of absolutely extreme antiquity...nobody knows anything about it and the government there is least interested in promoting the pre-Islamic heritage of Indian subcontinent . It's twin has never been found , though it must have been sculpted somewhere nearby...the obscure , barely distinguishable remains of an ancient temple in the vicinity may hold the key to this mystery .

Regards

Folks , a startling new research suggests that the Giza Sphinx is much , much older than the Giza pyramids - in fact the Sphinx might even belong to a completely different civilisation than the one that built the Giza pyramids .

Great Sphinx in Egypt is 800,000 years-old, scientists claim

The Great Sphinx in Egypt is 800,000 years-old, according to a controversial new theory.

By

Sam Webb

• 13:40, 26 AUG 2018
  • Updated19:19, 26 AUG 2018

News

Click to play

The Sphinx: Evidence says statue could be 800,000 years old

A pair of Ukrainian researchers say the mysterious structure is far older than the accepted claim that it was built during the reign of the Pharaoh Khafre between 2558–2532 BC.

Manichev Vjacheslav I. and Alexander G. Parkhomenko say evidence of water erosion at the monuments of the Giza Plateau shows the monument was partially flooded.

In a paper, they wrote: “Extensive geological literature confirms the existence of long-lived freshwater lakes in different periods of the Quaternary from the Lower Pleistocene to the Holocene.

“These lakes were scattered over the areas bordering the Nile."

He said: “The absolute marking of the upper large erosion cave of the sphinx corresponds to the water surface level reached in the early Pleistocene.

“The Great Egyptian Sphinx had thus already stood on the Giza plateau at this geological (historical) time.”

If true, this would greatly alter our understanding of history

However, the water erosion theory has been slammed by archaeological experts.

(Image: GETTY)

Zahi Hawass, former Egyptian minister of state for antiquities affairs and was asked if it was possible that a more ancient civilisation might have sculpted the Sphinx.

He told PBS: "Of course it is not possible for one reason - no single artifact, no single inscription, or pottery, or anything has been found until now, in any place to predate the Egyptian civilisation more than 5,000 years ago."

Mystery surrounds the Sphinx, a limestone statue of a reclining sphinx - a mythical creature with the body of a lion and the head of a human.

Regards

R.A. Schwaller de Lubicz is one of the foremost researchers of the Giza Sphinx and he has some radical insights about this mysterious monument :-

Sphinx is much older than the Pyramids!

August 5, 2015

Introduction

SphinxProfile

The Great Sphinx of Giza belongs to the Giza necropolis west of Cairo. The site is a plateau containing the three great pyramids of Khufu, Khafra, and Menkaura, together with the Sphinx and a number of smaller pyramids, temples, and tombs.

Sphinx_oldPhoto The Great Sphinx partially excavated, ca. 1878

Sphinx1880 The Sphinx circa 1880s, by Beniamino Facchinelli.

Carved out of a natural limestone outcrop, the Sphinx is 19.8 metres (65 feet) high and 73.2 metres (240 feet) long. It is located a short distance from the Great Pyramid.

Sphinx_Pyramid

Click to view larger image

The main body sits along an east-west axis facing east. An enclosure of open floor surrounds the monument, narrowing somewhat in the western back end. There is an unfinished shelf along the western back wall slightly elevated from the rest of the enclosure floor. Large and small blocks of harder limestone, applied at different times in the past, form a protective covering or facing over the lower parts of the monument.

Read More about Sphinx >>

Redating Sphinx: water erosion hypothesis

Sphinx_icn

The Sphinx water erosion hypothesis contends that the main type of weathering evident on the enclosure walls of the Great Sphinx was caused by prolonged and extensive rainfall that would have predated the time of Djedefre and Khafre, the Pharaohs credited by most modern Egyptologists with building the Great Sphinx and Second Pyramid at Giza around 2500 BC.
Egyptologists have rejected the water erosion hypothesis and the idea of an older Sphinx, offering various alternative explanations for the cause and date of the erosion.

R. A. Schwaller de Lubicz, a French mystic and alternative Egyptologist, first claimed evidence of water erosion on the walls of the Sphinx enclosure in the 1950s. John Anthony West, an author and alternative Egyptologist, investigated Schwaller de Lubicz’s ideas further and, in 1989, sought the opinion of Robert M. Schoch, a geologist and associate professor of natural science at the College of General Studies at Boston University.

From his investigation of the enclosure’s geology, Schoch concluded the main type of weathering evident on the Sphinx enclosure walls was caused by prolonged and extensive rainfall . According to Schoch, the area has experienced a mean annual rainfall of approximately one inch (2.5 cm) since the Old Kingdom ( c . 2686–2134 BC), such that, since Egypt’s last period of significant rainfall ended between the late fourth and early 3rd millennium BC, the Sphinx’s construction must date to the 6th millennium BC or 5th millennium BC.

Schoch further notes the same heavy precipitation-induced weathering as seen on the walls of the Sphinx enclosure is also found on the core blocks of the Sphinx and Valley Temples, both known to have been originally constructed from blocks taken from the Sphinx enclosure when the body was carved.

Though the presence of extensive 4th Dynasty repair work to the Sphinx and associated temples is acknowledged by such Egyptologists as Lehner and Hawass, Schoch contends:

Therefore if the granite facing is covering deeply weathered limestone, the original limestone structures must predate by a considerable degree the granite facing. Obviously, if the limestone cores (originating from the Sphinx ditch) of the temples predate the granite ashlars (granite facings), and the granite ashlars are attributable to Khafre of the Fourth Dynasty, then the Great Sphinx was built prior to the reign of Khafre.

Colin Reader, a British geologist, agrees that the suggested evidence of weathering indicates prolonged water erosion. Reader found, inter alia , that the flow of rainwater causing the weathering had been stemmed by the construction of ‘Khufu’s quarries’, which lie directly “upstream” of the Sphinx enclosure, and therefore concludes that the Sphinx must predate the reign of Khufu (2589–2566 BC), and certainly Khafra, by several hundred years. Reader disagrees with Schoch’s palaeometeorological estimates, and instead concludes that the Sphinx dates to the Early Dynastic Period ( c. 3150–2686 BC). To explain the disproportionate size of the head compared to the body, Reader, as does Schoch, also suggests the head of the Sphinx was originally that of a lion and recarved sometime later in the likeness of a pharaoh.

Similarly, David Coxill, a geologist working independently of both Schoch and Reader, has concluded from the evidence of weathering in the enclosure that “the Sphinx is at least 5,000 years old and pre-dates dynastic times [before 3100 BC].”

Source: wikipedia

Sphinx_OldPic The Great Sphinx partly under the sand, ca. 1870s

Sphinx_2

Filed Under: Guest Authors, Mystic Places Tagged With: Pyramids of Giza, redating Sphinx, Sphinx

1 Like

Well, if it is 800,000 years old, no artifact is going to remain. You just don't find artifacts lying around on the floors or on shelves after 800,000 years. The age of the sphinx cannot depend just on that one type of evidence.

Zahi Hawass seems to want to impose a racist conclusion in favor of the current Egyptian population, impose it upon the evidence, but the people living in Egypt are not the same people who lived there before. The Phoenicians lived all along the Mediterranean shores, for example.

Dean

Yes @deandddd , I tend to agree . If the Sphinx is anything beyond 100,000 years old , then absolutely all bets are off , as to who actually constructed it -were they even human ?

Regards

Folks , here is a video about Pharaoh Thutmose IV - who ruled Egypt in 1400 B.C. The most important act of this Pharaoh was his accidental discovery of the Sphinx , half-buried in sand .

It is therefore obvious , that even for the ancient Pharaohs of Egypt , who built the Pyramids , the Sphinx was a completely mysterious monument and they had no idea whatsoever , as to who had built it and how long ago...it proves once again , that nobody knows who the builder of the Sphinx was and when exactly it was constructed !!

Regards

List members , another enduring mystery has been the complete silence of the Old Testament to the existence of either the Pyramids or the Sphinx .

Also , given the fact , that in that era , Egypt was THE superpower on Earth and the center of human civilisation , this omission from scripture becomes really odd...

It's even stranger when you consider the fact that Moses lead the exodus out of Egypt itself - so how come the Hebrew people never noticed the gigantic Pyramids , or the Sphinx , for that matter ?

Not just the Biblical texts , but even the holy texts of the other Abrahamic faiths , such as the Torah of the Jews , or the Quran of the Muslims , never once mentioned the existence of the Egyptian Pyramids , or the Sphinx .

Now here's one answer to this puzzle , that I found on the Quora website , not sure though whether this person got it right or not ?

https://www.quora.com/Why-do-the-Quran-Bible-and-Torah-fail-to-mention-the-pyramids

Why do the Quran, Bible and Torah fail to mention the pyramids?

Cernowain Greenman

Cernowain Greenman, I have a divinity degree from an accredited seminary.

Answered Mar 8, 2017

Originally Answered: Why does the Quran, the Bible, and the Torah fail to mention the pyramids?

Good question! The pyramids were one of the wonders of the world during the time of the writing of these holy books. You would think that at least one of them might make a reference to them, either as a metaphor about endurance or something similar. But they are all silent about these great monuments.

Most of the time the locations in which the scriptures were written were not in Egypt. The Qur’an was written in Makka and Medina in Arabia. The New Testament of the Christian Bible was written in Roman Palestine (Israel) and in Asia Minor; Revelation was written on Patmos Island (just off Asia Minor).

The Jewish scriptures were also mostly written in Israel and not in Egypt. Most of Exodus is set in Egypt but the book was written much later in Judah and Israel (J and E). The Hebrews were living up in northern Egypt in Goshen and the pyramids are further south. The Hebrew slaves in Egypt were busy building the City of Ramses and were too busy to notice the pyramids.

The Old Testament book of the Wisdom of Sirach (in the Catholic/Orthodox bibles) was actually written in Egypt much later (200–175 BCE). It is a lengthy book, but it does not mention the pyramids either.

Also, in the Old Testament (Catholic/Orthodox) bible there is a mention of seven pyramids in 1 Maccabees 13:28. However, these are not the pyramids of Egypt. They are part of a monument built by Simon Maccabee, brother of Judas Maccabee, for his family. They evidently were not very large pyramids since they did not survive and were lost to history.

That’s about it.

Regards

Out of curiosity , I thought of checking this same story from the other side , that is , the Egyptian point of view of the Exodus....

There seems to be only a belated , cursory and grudging acceptance of this incident , by the Egyptian chroniclers . Initially , the Egyptian chroniclers made no mention of Moses or the Exodus . However , after Alexander , when the Ptolemaic dynasty of Macedonians began ruling Egypt (Cleopatra belonged to the Ptolemaic dynasty) , their chroniclers did "officially document" the incidents involving Moses and the Exodus . These texts were placed in the library of Alexandria , that was later accidentally , burnt down by Julius Caesar's Roman army .

So , the conclusion I am personally coming to , is that mutual animosity between the Egyptians and the Hebrew people , lead both parties to not acknowledge any achievements of the other party , when they wrote down their respective histories . This to me , seems the most likely explanation for why the Old Testament makes absolutely no mention of the Egyptian Pyramids or the Sphinx . There doesn't seem to be another logical explanation for how the Hebrews could not have known about the Egyptian monuments , despite the fact that Moses was born and brought up in Egypt :-

Egypt Remembers: Ancient accounts of the Great Exodus

The biblical story of the Israelites’ Descent and Exodus speaks about important events that took place in Egypt, so we should expect to find records of these events in Egyptian sources – the seven years of famine predicted by Joseph, the arrival of his father Jacob with his Hebrew family from Canaan, the great plagues of Moses, the death of Egypt’s first born, including the Pharaoh’s first son, and the drowning of the Pharaoh himself in the Red Sea; all these events should have been recorded by the scribes who kept detailed records of daily life. But we do not find even one contemporary inscription from the relevant period that records any of these events.

Egyptian Scribe

Egyptian scribes were tasked with recording important events, yet there are no records of the biblical story of the Israelites’ Descent and Exodus. ‘The Scribe’, Louvre Museum. Credit: Jean-Pierre DalbĂ©ra / flickr .

In spite of this silence, the name of Israel has been found inscribed on one of the pharaonic stele, although with no connection either to Moses or the Exodus. However, although the Merenptah stele locates the Israelites in Canaan around 1219 BC, it makes no mention of them previously living in Egypt or departing from it in an Exodus under Moses.

Merneptah Stele

Merneptah Stele known as the Israel stele (JE 31408) from the Egyptian Museum in Cairo. Credit: Wikipedia

This complete silence of official Egyptian records was later broken by Egyptian historians, who appear to have known many details about Moses and his Exodus. While contemporary pharaonic authorities seem to have deliberately suppressed the mention of Moses and his followers in their records, popular traditions retained the story of the man whom Egyptians regarded as a divine being, for more than 10 centuries, before it was recorded by Egyptian priests. Under the Macedonian Ptolemaic Dynasty, which ruled Egypt after the death of Alexander the Great in 323 BC, Egyptian historians made sure to include the story of Moses and his exodus in their historical accounts.

Manetho, the 3 rd century BC Egyptian priest and historian who recorded the history of Egypt into Greek to be placed in the Library of Alexandria, included the story of Moses in his Aegyptiaca. According to Manetho, Moses was an Egyptian and not a Hebrew, who lived at the time of Amenhotep III and his son Akhenaten (1405-1367 BC). Manetho also indicated that the Israelites’ Exodus took place in the reign of a succeeding king whose name was Ramses.

Papyrus - Manetho

Papyrus from the fifth century AD, suspected partial copy of the Epitome, based on Manetho’s Aegyptiaca. Credit: Wikipedia

Although Manetho’s original text was lost, some quotations from it have been preserved mainly by the Jewish historian Flavius Josephus in 1 st century AD. Commenting on Manetho’s account of Moses, Josephus tells us that:

Under the pretext of recording fables and current reports about the Jews, he (Manetho) took the liberty of introducing some incredible tales, wishing to represent us (the Jews) as mixed up with a crowd of Egyptian lepers and others, who for various maladies were condemned, as he asserts, to banishment from the country. Inventing a king named Amenophis, an imaginary person, the date of whose reign he consequently did not venture to fix 
 This king, he states, wishing to be granted 
 a vision of the gods, communicated his desire to his namesake, Amenophis, son of Paapis (Habu), whose wisdom and knowledge of the future were regarded as marks of divinity. This namesake replied that he would be able to see the gods if he purged the entire country of lepers and other polluted persons.
Delighted at hearing this, the king collected all the maimed people in Egypt, numbering 80,000, and sent them to work in the stone-quarries on the east of the Nile, segregated from the rest of the Egyptians. They included, he adds, some of the learned priests, who were afflicted with leprosy. Then this wise seer Amenophis was seized with a fear that he would draw down the wrath of the gods on himself and the king if the violence done to these men were detected; and he added a prediction that the polluted people would find certain allies who would become masters of Egypt for thirteen years. He did not venture to tell this himself to the king, but left a complete statement in writing, and then put an end to himself. The king greatly disheartened.”
[Against Apion, Flavius Josephus, Harvard University Press, 1926, p. 258-259].

Josephus was wrong in saying that Manetho invented a king named Amenophis who communicated his desire to his namesake, Amenophis, son of Paapis. This king has been identified as Amenhotep III, 9 th king of the 18 th Dynasty, while his namesake, Amenhotep son of Habu, is known to have started his career under Amenhotep III as an Inferior Royal Scribe. He was promoted to be a Superior Royal Scribe, and finally reached the position of Minister of all Public Works. On the other hand, Manetho’s description of the rebels as being “lepers and polluted people” should not be taken literary to mean that they were suffering from some form of physical maladies - the sense was that they were seen as impure because of their denial of Egyptian religious beliefs.

Flavius Josephus

Ancient Roman bust thought to be of Flavius Josephus. Credit: Wikipedia

Josephus goes on to say that for the rebel leader’s first law, he ordained that his followers should not worship the Egyptian gods nor abstain from the flesh of any of the animals held in special reverence in Egypt, but should kill and consume them all. They also should have no connection with any, save members of their own confederacy. After laying down these and a multitude of other laws, which were absolutely opposed to Egyptian customs, he ordered all hands to repair the walls of Avaris and make ready for war with King Amenophis.

As we can see, although contemporary Egyptian official records kept their silence about the account of Moses and the Israelite Exodus, popular memory of Egypt preserved these events, and they were transmitted orally for many centuries before being put down in writing. These traditions told about Moses and Joseph, and also told about the shepherds who lived at the borders, who were not allowed to enter the Nile valley.

Manetho could not have invented this information, as he could only rely on the records he found in the temple scrolls. Neither could he have been influenced by the stories of the Bible, as the Torah was only translated from Hebrew to Greek some time after he had composed his Aegyptiaca. As Donald B. Redford, the Canadian Egyptologist, has remarked: “What he (Manetho) found in the temple library in the form of a duly authorized text he incorporated in his history; and, conversely, we may with confidence postulate for the material in his history a written source found in the temple library, and nothing more.’ [Donald B. Redford, Pharaonic King Lists, Annals and Day Books, Benben Publications, 1986]

On the other hand, Monatho’s dating of the religious rebellion in the time of Amenhotep III, assures us that he was giving a real historical account. For it was during this reign that Amenhotep’s son and co-regent, Akhenaten, abandoned traditional Egyptian polytheism and introduced a monotheistic worship centered on the Aten. Akhenaten, like the rebel leader, also erected his new temples open to the air facing eastwards; in the same way as the orientation of Heliopolis. This similarity between Akhenaten and the rebel leader persuaded Donald Redford to recognize Manetho’s Osarseph story as the events of the Amarna religious revolution, first remembered orally and later set down in writing: “
 a number of later independent historians, including Manetho, date Moses and the bondage to the Amarna period? Surely it is self-evident that the monotheistic preaching at Mount Sinai is to be traced back ultimately to the teachings of Akhenaten.” [Egypt, Canaan, and Israel in Ancient Times, Donald B. Redford, Princeton University Press, 1992, p. 377]

Redford also confirms that: “The figure of Osarseph/Moses is clearly modelled on the historic memory of Akhenaten. He is credited with interdicting the worship of all the gods, and in Apion, of championing a form of worship which used open-air temples oriented east, exactly like the Aten temples of Amarna.” [Redford, Pharaonic King-Lists, p. 293]

As for the starting point of the Exodus, while the biblical account gives the city’s name as Rameses, Manetho gives the name of another location: Avaris. Avaris was a fortified city at the borders of the Nile Delta and Sinai. It was the starting point of the road to Canaan, which had been occupied by the Asiatic kings, known as Hyksos, who ruled Egypt from about 1783 to 1550 BC, when they were driven out by Ahmosis I.

As the period when Moses lived in Egypt was identified under Amenhotep III, the starting point of the Exodus located at Avaris, and the Pharaoh of the Exodus identified as Ramses I, it seemed like the road opened to start looking for historical and archaeological evidence to confirm this account. Scholars, however, did not follow this route of investigation, and went on looking for evidence in other times and different locations. Thanks to Flavius Josephus, who wrongly identified the Hebrew tribe - not with the shepherds who were already living in Egypt, but with the Hyksos rulers who had left the country more than a century earlier - modern scholars dismissed Manetho’s account as unhistorical.

Featured image: John Martin’s painting of the Old Testament bible story, “plague of hail and fire”. 1823 Credit: Public Domain

References

Pharaonic King Lists, Annals and Day Books , Donald B. Redford, Benben Publications, 1986

Against Apion , Flavius Josephus, Harvard University Press, 1926

Folks , since the declassification of the new ground-penetrating radar
2 years ago, the most staggering data has emerged of complex and
labyrinthine underground systems in various parts of the world. Dr. Jim Hurtak has done extensive research on the incredible finds underneath the Sphinx , in his research work titled "Chambers of the deep" .

**There is a mind boggling possibility that Thoth of Egypt is the same character as Enoch of the Old Testament and Hermes of the Greeks .

Secrets of Thoth

by Holy Crusader | Archives |

Secrets of Thoth

Subject: The Secrets of Thoth

Hi John –
this came off another list and I wasn’t sure if you had seen it
or not. You have such a wealth of information I thought I’d
forward it to you if you haven’t seen it.

I got it off the Giza list. F The Secrets of Thoth — By Paul White

Just after the Deluge, at the dawn of the present time cycle,
an era the Egyptians called ZEP TEPI, “The First Times”, a
mysterious group of “g-ds” appeared, to initiate the survivors in
the rudiments of civilization. From Thoth and Osiris in Egypt, to
Quetzacoatal and Viracocha in the Americas, traditions worldwide
subscribe the origins of contemporary civilization to this
sophisticated group
. Despite the misleading popularity of Von
Danikan journalism, evidence from around the world, indicates
these people were the hi-tech survivors of the previous
civilization. Like the nuclear survival bunkers and secret
research facilities of our own civilization, there were those who
arose from the underground “cities of the Go-s”, after the dust
settled. They were the “prediluvian patriarchs”, like Enoch and
Methuselah, the “giants and heroes of old”, mentioned in Genesis.
The enigmatic -ods of ancient Summer, Egypt and India, all hail
from the fabulous times before the Flood.

Since the declassification of the new ground-penetrating radar
2 years ago, the most staggering data has emerged of complex and
labyrinthine underground systems in various parts of the world.
At places like Guatemala in the South Americas, tunnels have been
mapped under the Mayan pyramid complex at Tikal, which extend a
full 800 kilometres to the opposite side of the country.
Investigators remarked, it was possible to understand how half a
million Mayan Indians escaped the decimation of their culture.

In similar fashion, the SIRA radar was deployed in Egypt as
early as 1978, mapping an extraordinary subterranean complex
beneath the Egyptian pyramids. Arrangements made with President
Sadat of Egypt, resulted in three decades of top secret
excavations to penetrate the system. At a recent meeting in
Australia, one of the key scientists on the Giza project, Dr. Jim
Hurtak, showed film footage of work in progress called, CHAMBERS
OF THE DEEP, due to be released at the end of the century.

The film reveals the discovery of a vast megalithic metropolis,
15,000 years old, reaching several levels below the Giza plateau.
While the rest of the Nu-Age speculates about a hidden chamber
under the left paw of the Sphinx, the legendary “City Of The
G-ds”, lays sprawled beneath. Complete with hydraulic underground
waterways, the film shows massive chambers, the proportions of
our largest cathedrals, with enormous statues, the size of the
Valley of the Nile, carved in-situ. Researchers, risking their
lives with lights and cameras, carefully negotiated rubber
dinghies across subterranean rivers and kilometer-wide lakes, to
penetrate sealed chambers beyond. Already, remarkable caches of
records and artifacts have been found.

It is the legacy of a civilization and a technology way beyond
our own. A technology capable of creating a vast underground
city, of which the sphinx and pyramids are merely the surface
markers. The project scientist, Dr. Hurtak, likens it to the
impact of contact with an advanced extraterrestrial culture. He
described it as the discovery of the Fourth Root culture, the
so-called Atlantean civilization, destroyed by the last earth
tumble. It presents unequivocal evidence that all languages,
cultures and religions trace back to a single common source,
which Dr. Hurtak refers to as the “Parent civilization”.

The technology unearthed is way beyond machine technology, as
we know it. As Arthur C. Clark once joked, “any technology beyond
our own would seem like magic to us.” According to Dr. Hurtak,
this was a culture who cracked the genetic code and possessed the
keys of the physical spectrum, the “Higher Light Physics” of the
ancients
 everything old Gilgamesh went searching for in his
famous trek to the lost “City of the -ods” to search the tunnels
beneath “Mt. Mashu” in the desert lands. Hurtak refers to a
“language of light” and a great priest-scientist of the previous
time cycle, named ENOCH, who is associated with the building of
the Great Pyramid complex. Hurtak alludes to a grand spiritual
science, a science which describes a genetic stairway to the
stars.

The priest-scientist ENOCH, is a prediluvian patriarch, one of
the most famous and seminal characters of the previous time
cycle. Father of Methuselah and great grandfather of Noah, Enoch
is credited in the B-ble as architect of the original Zion, the
legendary “City of Yah-eh”, as well as inventor of the alphabet
and calendar. Enoch is also history’s first astronaut, who “is
taken aloft by the Lord” and shown “the secrets of earth and
heaven”. He returns to earth with the “weights and measures” for
all humankind.

Known to the Egyptians as THOTH, the “Lord of Magic and Time”
and to the Greeks as HERMES, “messenger of the -ods”, he is even
remembered in the Celtic tradition as the enigmatic wizard
Merlin, who disappears up an apple tree to mythic Avalon, seeking
the secret of immortality and vowing to return.

Part 1.

John Winston. [email protected]

Part 2 of 2.

As one who attained immortality, the secret of how we “might
become as go-s”, Thoth/Enoch promises to return at the end of
time “with the keys to the gates of the sacred land.” In the
controversial Dead Sea Scrolls, revealing the lost Books Of Enoch
removed from the Bi-le by early religious leaders, Enoch
describes a wondrous civilization in the past, who misused the
keys of higher knowledge and were unable to save themselves from
the last cataclysm. Both literally and figuratively they lost the
“keys”, they lost all higher knowledge.

Yet, Enoch, along with many traditions, even the Mayan legend
of Quetzacoatal, promises a return of this knowledge at “The end
of time”, the end of the present time cycle. Bi-lical Revelations
promise “all will be revealed” at the end of the present world.
The extraordinary discoveries in Egypt and other parts of the
world, describe not just an advanced technology but, evolutionary
path beyond our present state. Careful scientific examination of
the world’s key pyramid sites, reveal them to be sophisticated
harmonic structures, not only mirroring positions of the planets
and stellar systems but, designed to mimic the chakras and
harmonic cavities of the human body. Even each stone within the
Great Pyramid is harmonically tuned to a specific frequency or
musical tone. The sarcophagus in the center of the Great Pyramid
is tuned to the frequency of the human heart beat.

Astonishing experiments, conducted by Dr. Hurtak and colleagues
at the Great Pyramid and other sites in the South Americas,
demonstrate the pyramids to be voice-activated “geophysical
computers.” Intoning specific ancient sounds, the scientific team
produced visible standing waves of light, above and within the
pyramids and were even able to penetrate, hitherto, inaccessible
chambers. Subsequent discoveries indicate the ancient
priest-scientists employed some sort of harmonic sound technology
within the temple structures.

The lost Enochian knowledge reveals the mother tongue as a
“language of Light”. Known to the ancients as HIBURU, it is the
primal seed language, introduced at the beginning of this time
cycle. Modern research confirms, the most ancient form Hebrew to
be a natural language, the alphabetic forms emerging from the
phosphene flare patterns of the brain. The same shapes, in fact,
born of a spinning vortex. It is a true language of light,
coursing through our very nervous system. j Encoding the natural
waveform geometries of the physical world, Hiburu is a harmonic
language, mimicking the waveform properties of light. The “keys”
Enoch speaks of, turn out to be sound keys, keys to be vibratory
matrix of reality itself, the mythic “Power of the World”. The
Enochian knowledge describes sonic equations, encoded within the
ancient mantras and go- names, capable of directly affect the
nervous system and producing profound effect of healing and
higher consciousness states.

As the ancient texts declare, “If you would speak with the -ods
you must first learn the language of the g-ds.”

DNA, the ancient cabalistic “Tree Of Life” portrayed in the
B-blical Torah, is now coming to be viewed as a live vibrating
structure, rather than a fixed tape recording. Many modern
scientists, regard DNA as a shimmering, waveform configuration,
able to be modified by light, radiation, magnetic fields or sonic
pulses. The legacy of Thoth/Enoch suggests this “language of
Light”, the harmonic science of the ancients, could actually
affect DNA.

The evidence in Egypt, indicates this was the grand 6,000 year
genetic experiment attempted by the Egyptians, the quest for
immortality and the stars, a quest described by the great ones of
old, a quest initiated by Gilgamesh so very long ago. The
Egyptians were not fixated on the afterlife, as thought by early
Chr-stian translators but, focussed on creating a higher type of
human. Along with many ancient cultures, they believed DNA came
from the stars and was destined to return.

The knowledge of Thoth/Enoch implies humans are meant to evolve
beyond our present terrestrial form, as the Bib-e tells us, “we
may become greater than angels”. The Egyptians record stories of
the “Star Walkers”, occasional individuals who, like Enoch,
travelled “beyond the Great Eye of Orion” and returned, to walk
like -ods amongst men. Despite the bleaching of semi-divine
beings from modern consciousness, could it be possible, as the
ancient texts insist, we are destined to “become as go-s”? Are
the Mayan “Lords of Light” and the Egyptian/Tibetan “Shining
Ones” really a higher form of human?

According to many earth legends, such beings are supposed to
return regularly, at the beginning and end of each time cycle,
the 13,000 year half-point of our solar system’s 26,000 year
zodiacal orbit around galaxy center. Because of conditions on our
galactic orbit, these 13,000 year intervals or “worlds”, seem to
be separated by cataclysmic upheaval.

According to the “calendar in stone” of the Great Pyramid,
which describes the so-called “Phoenix Cycle” of our galactic
orbit, the present time period ends (converted to our present
calendar) in the year 2012 AD. The Greek word PHOENIX, derived
from the Egyptian word, PA-HANOK, actually means, “The House of
Enoch”.

The Enochian knowledge suggests, these regular cataclysmic
changes act as an evolutionary agent provocateur, to quicken the
resident life forms to the next evolutionary phase, prior to
exodus from the womb planet. Human evolution may proceed more
rapidly than previously thought. The evidence now appearing,
records civilizations before us, who mastered the physical
continuum and progressed beyond this world. There were also those
who failed. We, too, have equal opportunity to make it or break
it.

The discoveries emerging from Egypt, describe the existence of
a world wide pyramid temple system in prehistory, mounted like
antennae on the key energy meridians, which were employed by
ancient priest-scientists as a musical system to stabilize the
tectonic plates of the planet
 cataclysmic geology at it’s
finest. From the mother tongue word JEDAIAH, meaning “the way of
the Word” or “the power of the Word”, the ancient JEDAI priests
used the language of Light to tune the planet like a giant
harmonic bell. Much is being rediscovered in the last days of
this time cycle. In the words of Dr. Jay Franz, of the Omega
Foundation, “even if we don’t dare to name it, there is a
universal feeling of something impending on the world stage.”

JW As Art Bell would say, “We are going into the Quickening.”

Part 2 of 2.

Folks , here is some incredible information pertaining to an ancient Hall of records , undernath the Giza Sphinx . It is believed that underground hall of records contains the true history of humans on this planet . This hall of records was left for posterity , by a civilisation of an "elder race" .

The Sphinx Hall of Records: Truth or Tall Tale?

You’ve seen it in the pictures. The Great Sphinx, in Giza, Egypt, is breathtaking all its own, standing about 65 feet high with the Great Pyramid as a backdrop.

Tourists from all over the world flock to the site to witness the architectural feat (and of course, pose for pictures next to it).

But what if there were more hidden beneath the surface?

Some believe there are, in fact, many secrets beneath the Great Sphinx of Giza, namely the Hall of Records, a library full of hidden information.

The mystery of the Sphinx begins to unravel with a closer look.

Theories About the Hall of Records

The Hall of Records is said to house piles of documents, scrolls, and other materials with information regarding the lost continent of Atlantis or even extraterrestrials. Some even believe the hall replicates works from the lost Library of Alexandria as well.

Its scholars also attest that the Hall of Records could contain crucial information about the history of Ancient Egypt, too. However, mainstream scholars firmly state there is no such evidence the Hall of Records exists.

To this, believers claim further investigation has been blocked by the Egyptian government and mainstream archaeologists.

It is said the discovery of the Hall of Records would have significant effects on our understanding of world history, specifically the origin of the Ancient Egyptian civilizations. While some write off the study as pseudoarchaeology, others maintain the Hall of Records could indeed be real.

The existence of such an underground library was referenced by Herodotus, who said in Histories’, Book, II, 148:

“This I have actually seen, a work beyond words. For if anyone put together the buildings of the Greeks and display of their labors, they would seem lesser in both effort and expense to this labyrinth 
 Even the pyramids are beyond words, and each was equal to many and mighty works of the Greeks. Yet the labyrinth surpasses even the pyramids.”

Decoding the Great Sphinx

Ancient Civilizations

Decoding the Great Sphinx

S1:Ep7

|

26 mins

The Psychic Readings of Edgar Cayce

If you asked those from the Association for Research and Enlightenment, a multi-million-dollar organization in Virginia Beach in the United States, they would likely direct you to the teachings and prophecies of Edgar Cayce, an American psychic. Cayce prophesied the Hall of Records would be discovered and opened between 1996 and 1998, connected to the second coming of Christ.

Among Cayce’s purported prophecies is that an Atlantean flying vehicle is buried under the Sphinx and was used to build the Great Pyramid, as well as travel underground tunnels to habitable areas of inner Earth. Other architectural wonders have also been mentioned in the prophecies, including Mayan temples and the holy mountains of Tibet.

Cayce made many references in his prophecies to the hall’s location under the Sphinx: “another in the place of the records that leadeth from the Sphinx to the hall of records, in the Egyptian land,” “It lies between — or along that entrance from the Sphinx to the temple — or the pyramid; in a pyramid, of course, of its own.” and “for the preservation of the data, that as yet to be found from the chambers of the way between the sphinx and the pyramid of records.”

Supporters of Cayce maintain that his work confirms the existence of the Hall of Records beneath the Great Sphinx.

Seismic Tests of Underground Spaces

You might wonder why the obvious has not been done — in other words, why has nobody gone in and looked to see whether there is, in fact, a Hall of Records under the Great Sphinx?

The answer to that is apparently, “It’s complicated.”

According to a report on a University of Arizona website, a series of expeditions indeed took place between 1991 and 1993, led by an independent Egyptologist named John Anthony West, who conducted seismic and geological surveys around the Great Sphinx.

Their findings indicated the pattern of erosion on the Sphinx suggests it was carved at the end of the last Ice Age when heavy rains fell in the eastern Sahara. In other words, more than 12,000 years ago — not 4,500, as is widely believed.

Seismic surveys from their research also suggested there may be unexplored tunnels and cavities in the bedrock beneath the Sphinx, including a large rectangular chamber 25 feet beneath the monument’s front paws.

However, further substantiation of these claims is said to have been blocked by the Egyptian government.

The question remains: Is, as the NBC television film “The Message of the Sphinx” attests, the Great Sphinx sitting on a huge secret?