The Hollow Moon Society

2 Likes

People,

There are a few Moon topics in this video, including supposed astronaut testimony of openings leading downwards.

Also, the true extent of whistle-bloer Karl Wolfe about having seen photos of the back side of the Moon is given. Cities ...

1 Like

Bump

I will look at it, but it seems that the video is presenting the hollow moon residents as something other than residents.

Alien occupants, for example, living on bases. This, of course, is different from being a natural resident of the place.

Dean

1 Like

By the way, there is a hollow moon site on Facebook.

Dean

People,

Chapter 27 of the Howard Menger book From Outer Space to You, also tells of cities and buildings on the far side of The Moon.

I feel that the book presents the truth couched in a certain amount of fiction. There is no description of The Moon as there is in Chapter 27 of that book.

Cheers!

1 Like

If I was on Facebook, I would look it up and join - but I left FB a few years ago and have no interest in returning.

1 Like

One reason that this video is so incredible is that the narrator speaks of buildings on the surface of The Moon which lead to the lunar sub surface. Until this one came out, I don't think that I had ever seen or heard anybody put together a video laying it all out for people to see and hear.

But the tendency recently is to identify such neighbors as "aliens" of dubious intentions.

This is the next issue. That there are inhabitants, that there are structures, the existence of all of these things is not being vociferously denied. It is just that we are being postured agaist them for some odd reason.

They haven't bothered us so far.

Cheers!

2 Likes