The Captive Waters - Arctic home of the Vedas

I agree @deandddd , very true . The Academic world is extremely rigid & deeply BIASED in their theories...actually not very different from religious fanaticism , in it's own way...I doubt our views as such , will be accepted as an "official" version of human history , anytime soon :))

Regards

I understand that western academics could have such biased attitudes, but the Hindus are so chauvinistic that they won’t give weight and proportion to to other Indo European literature.

If the Aryans descended from above Central Asia, then they would have had to pass through Persia, a civilized culture that knew how to write and which had a developed calendar system.

But they are ignored.

@deandddd , I am not a fan of the chauvinists either...the Vedic and Persian cultures clearly had a common origin , probably from the Arctic . Indeed , the 4th Veda - Atharva Veda , is common to both Vedic and Zorastrian religions . The Eastern fringe of Persia was under the influence of Indic culture . Till today , Iranians call the South-Eastern corner of their country , as "Hind-e-Koochak" , or little India...

In later times , both nations had to suffer the overwhelming force of the Islamic
onslaught...Zorastrianism of Persia did not survive that assault , Hinduism of India did , maybe because it was at a greater distance . Today the remnants of the Zorastrians (the Magi community of the Bible) , numbering less than 100,000 are settled in Western part of India where they had sought refuge in medieval times . In India they are called "Parsi" (meaning from Persia) , a well respected community that is highly educated and runs some of the iconic business conglomerates of India , eg. the Tata Group .

Regards

Sidhartha,

You mentioned that "the Vedic and Persian cultures clearly had a common origin , probably from the Arctic."

I think that the fact that Parasuram met 21 warrior clans and exiled them from the hollow earth means that the Indo European population of the surface world descends from a penal colony.

Olaf Jansen provides some basis ...

http://www.holloworbs.com/olaf_on_sanskrit.htm

Cheers!

@deandddd , it just struck me that Olaf Jansen's Hollow Earth adventure of 1829 , happened almost around the same time as William Morgan's cavern world exprerience (Etidorpha) ! What a coincidence !

Warm Regards

1 Like

Sidhartha,

That is a coincidence.

But you know, neither book had had widespread impact. In the hollow earth community, we sit around talking to each other about what only we know. In the Facebook hollow earth groups, they never discuss Etidorhpa or Olaf Jansen.

Cheers!

1 Like

This woman is confusing the hollow earth and worlds within the crust. And then she speaks of reptiles living in the hollow earth.

The Shrimad Bhagavatam that she mentions is a purana. That puranas, and others, describe pastimes and events in the hollow earth involving human society. (Not just a few humans roaming about)

Cheers!

1 Like

By the way, not that it makes much diffference, I have just heard from a movie that I was watching the word "abyss" used as a verb in Spanish. (It was a movie from Spain)

It means "to cast down)

Cheers!

Yes @deandddd it very much has to do with down (or up) - in that an "abyss" is a conduit that connects places. See up in this thread the August of this year posts.

@Soretna , @deandddd , I also think that the word "Abyss" was used in the context of a conduit...a sort of corridor connecting two realms - the Hollow Earth on the one side and the Earth's outer surface on the other . It is also a bottomless pit , because it has no "floor" (or "ceiling" from the reverse perspective) to it on either side !

Regards

2 Likes

Sidhartha and Soretna,

Yes, abyss is a noun. A thing, such as a conduit.

It is just that I was so surprised to see the word have current usage as a verb in a normal European language.

In English we only use it as a noun, not as a verb/action word; but in Spanish the word is alive and well, enjoying broad usage.

T he as t is all I neant.

Desn

Enviado do Yahoo Mail para iPhone

2 Likes

@deandddd , that's an astute observation...I've been thinking about why the Abyss was often referred to as the "dark Abyss"...that was probably from the Hollow Earther's point of view . I say this because , someone entering the Hollow Earth from the outer surface , would be pleasantly surprised to see the pristine Hollow Earth environment , as an abode of light - why would they call it a dark place , or an "underworld" ?? Rather , they would more likely consider it a Sunny Paradise...the same way Olaf Jansen described it . So , there has been some sort of a "reversal/inversion" of ancient legends about the Abyss .

**Here is what I think happened before the ice age : Some "migrants" from Hollow Earth (perhaps , our ancient ancestors) , who were used to having 24/7 sunlight (from the inner sun) , inadvertently , or maybe on purpose , entered the Abyss and emerged onto the outer surface , during the Arctic winter...they must have been absolutely bewildered to enter this inhospitable "Underworld" (from their point of view) , where there was no sunlight and it was bitterly cold . They named this "Purgatory" as "Tartarus" (every culture has it's own version/variant of these same terms) . Now guess what - Tartarus was actually the ancient name for the Siberian part of Russia !!

Then , over thousands of years , these people got cut off from the Hollow Earth civilisation (probably due to the ice age) and the original CONTEXT of these "mythologies" and terms was completely forgotten , or gotten totally confused !

Regards

1 Like

So we are the bottomless pit. Fascinating!

@SilverMoon I think actually the bottomless pit or abyss as per the other post really indicates the passages that connect the inner concave to our outer convex portions of the planet (and/or on up to the inner sun). Perhaps not easy to find, but this diagram has been shared previously on the list/forum wherein is shown the tapering of the crustal thickness at the poles and thickening at the equatorial region and has some seemingly strong considerations for size proportions compared to most other sketches:

(I'll have to hunt down the original to show the notes at the north pole and atmosphere thickness that is a minuscule thin skin compared to the enormity of crust and space even inside between the inner concave and inner sun - it is also interesting to note the incredible smallness of Mt Everest and all of the greatest mountains on the outer surface compared to the enormity of the rest of the planet as well. Imagine how much space is in the cavern world and how many cities that could be there??? They could trump all of the civilization that we know of on the convex surface...)

1 Like

SilverMoon,

Yes, this sketch shows the bulge effect very well.

Cheers!

1 Like