The Biggest Secret Ever Kept In History Revealed! Ezekiel's Wheels & Hollow Earth Explored & The Fallen Watchers Of The Deep!

List members , here is an interesting read - though it does indulge in several conspiracy theories :))

Regards

Unfortunately this article was deleted @sidharthabahadur. Did you happen to archive it with images and/or video?

Hmm @Soretna , that's strange - I am able to access it . Anyhow , I am copy pasting the initial part of this article - it is quite vast and highly controversial (debatable) . I myself disagree with parts of this article - the moment it starts getting "aligned" to ANY ideology (!) , it strays from the truth :)) There is far too much information to process in this and the TORUS shows up even here , right at the start :-

Read the Beforeitsnews.com story here.Advertise at Before It's News here.

Profile image

The Biggest Secret Ever Kept In History Revealed! Ezekiel's Wheels & Hollow Earth Explored & The Fallen Watchers Of The Deep! Must See Videos!

Monday, January 3, 2022 13:55

The Biggest Secret Ever Kept (1)

Source: Deuteronomy13 Watchmen Ministry

Hollow Earth Explored & The Fallen Angels of the Deep (2)

I found an old documentary that was packed with various information regarding what resides inside the depths of the earth. This is some very important findings .

Ezekiel’s Wheels (3)

Secrets of Freemasonry (4)

Regards

Thanks, yes, definitely a loaded topic. I did manage to find an archive of the page while I suspect some of us are being censored from seeing it. I find it supremely disturbing that speech and dialogue are being completely hampered. We clearly know its happening and we clearly know that primary source information is being destroyed any and everywhere it can be found on so many fronts. :cry:

1 Like

@Soretna , I agree.

Moreover , thinking aloud here...I wish this same content was published minus the "Agenda" .

You see , whenever someone tries so hard to force fit facts into a particular "Narrative" , that strain can be sensed throughout the entire content - which is the case here . It would take a Herculean effort to "clean this up" and eliminate all the biases they've allowed to creep into this knowledge repository - which could otherwise have been one for the Ages , no less !

There is so much unique information they collated here , if only they had also removed their "selective filters" and put this together dispassionately , with only the TRUTH in mind , it would have been so much better for all . I would say , they missed a great opportunity to create something invaluable...!

Regards

1 Like

@SilverMoon , good to know you liked this thread...it could actually be a Magnum Opus for anyone that tries to transform this same content into the real truth - minus all other motivations !

Regards

So true. I would be interested in reading/watching something that was really well put together.

Yes @SilverMoon , hopefully someday...!

Regards

1 Like