Telsa Inventor Eric Dollard: "The sun transforms information from another dimension"

Telsa Inventor Eric Dollard: "The sun transforms information from another dimension"

Keith , thanks for sharing this with the group !

Besides the fact that the content of Dollard's talk is deeply thought provoking , I can't help feeling sad at the way this person has been hounded out and financially ruined...

I recall watching a different video of Dollard some years ago and wondering why this strange old man is sitting in a car while talking about such deep matters of science...is he trying to make some sort of a style statement ??

Of course , now I know better , why this man is forced to live out of his car , out in the desert...God bless him for enlightening others about Tesla's work !

Regards

1 Like

My path to Hollow Planet Theory began several years ago with a very interesting discussion with Eric wherein he mentioned the "hollow Sun" to me. Being scientifically naive, as I was at the time, I thought "what the heck is this guy smoking?" - but he was the pry bar that began my intelligent and methodical questioning of things in the realm of "science"...

1 Like

Soretna , Dollard is one of those few honest researchers still around , who tell it like it is . It's unfortunate that he has been labelled a "nutcase" by the mainstream science community and all his labs have been either destroyed or seized .

Regards

2 Likes