Tantrik Exposure to an Underground Entity

Nice reading.

https://www.indiadivine.org/exposure-to-the-tantric-path/

Dean

People,

Lest it be forgotton, pass it on.

South India can be very mystic, and North India simply dangerous to the non Islamic!

Cheers!

@deandddd , folks , STATUTORY WARNING and EXTREME CAUTION - viewer discretion advised while watching this SHOCKING video .

***Robert Svoboda is an American who came to India as a young man then devoted his entire life to understanding the Tantrik path and the extreme logic behind it .

The Aghora path goes back to prehistoric times - putting it very simply , they believe that anything that is gross or disgusting in this world , is ALSO a part of God's creation and hence cannot be looked down upon...rather it is one of the ways of realising God ! Spending time in cremation grounds and sitting near burning corpses is one such extreme practice of Aghoris - to overcome fear and aversion for death , which is an inevitability for anybody that is born .

Well , many would find this video very disturbing , so don't even launch it if you're not mentally prepared for it .

Regards

List members , the Tantrik and Aghora path are some of the many ancient sects of Hinduism . It differs from mainstream Hinduism in that their rituals occur mostly in the darkness of night , in cremation grounds and desolate places etc. , whereas the mainstream Vedic rituals of Hinduism are conducted during the daytime in areas inhabited by people .

Regards

Sidhartha,

I think I will watch it tomorrow because I'm not mentally prepared at the moment.

i'm tired, too.

Cheers!

Yes @deandddd , take your time...the content of this video is quite heavy !

Regards