Swastika in the Stars

@cosmicsojourner , I haven't seen Leo's Vuyk's work before...maybe you can separately share an outline of the project you are attempting , so I can tell whether this is something I could take on or not .

Regards

Thank you @sidharthabahadur, but that is a big task as it has many levels, ultimately defining the numeric/geometric representation of consciousness.

The first order of business is to correlate the model that Rodin/Powell put forward as Vortex Based Math that Robert Grant and perhaps Haramein are working toward, perhaps to include the definitions of the universal constants Pi and Euler's e.

This video from Robert Grant regarding quaternion symmetry is highly relevant: Quaternion Symmetry - YouTube

I have inquired and understand you are familiars. He has a separate dedicated collaborative space that perhaps it would be better to share in. But I will need to get his ok first.

This was the latest I shared, for your consideration:

In the interim and in metaphysical terms I am curious to know if you are versed in magic squares?

Up until ~ July of this year I had been collaborating with the Mereon Group (www.mereon.org), Lou Kauffman from Chicago U was on the team ~30 years, and they agreed with my conjecture that the Chestahedron was at the center of their work. Then another mathematician from U of CO Math Journal Geominatorics Quarterly who I had been collaborating Vortex Based Math with, who I introduced to them, with what I assume was information from my research into Albrecht Durer, they made a new discovery and wanted ME to sign an NDA!

I refused as I have a deeper understanding of the the maritime legal system they have no apparent clue of a law of the sea not the land, or the metaphysics of contracts and gag orders. Can you speak to this specter @sidharthabahadur of the name game and the legal fiction of the straw man in person-hood and legalese?