Structures on The Sun

People,

As follows is a link to a presentation by a Spaniard about structures on The Sun. He narrates about what is seen, and he's got some good ones. It's a shame that it is not in English, but you can just go along with it and he points things out; you will get the idea anyway. You can even run through it.

I don't see any such solar-structure presentations on the Sun anywhere on the net.

Fire exhibits self-movement, so it has life. Rocks don't move and so they are dead. Fire moves so it has life, and by extension, there should be life on The Sun.

Let's get some banter going on this one.

Cheers!

1 Like

Hmmm. "Hollow Sun" from a renowned electrical engineer is what brought me to Hollow Earth and Hollow Planets, so I can't say "no" unequivocally to this... Hmmm. I have also seen compelling research from the OSU professor that the sun's surface is more akin or is lava-based as well. The idea of "celestial beings" and "light" and the "celestialization of Earth" all, in some way or another, support some discussion here as well, but I had figured life inside of celestial objects vs on the surface/skin, etc. Hmmmm.