Some Mars Anomalies

2 Likes

Fascinating. Thank you for sharing.

Soretna,

There are quite a few people cleaning up and revealing NASA fotos from way back when ... , and they are availabbleonline. And there is a bit of newer things, too.

They are worth getting familliar with.

Cheers!

2 Likes

Whoa!! Some of those are really weird! I wish someone could pick them up, bring them back, and have an honest human analyze them! That thing that looks like a bone and that face are incredible!

Yes, I'm struck by many of these images. I've been impressed by some of these Mars researchers before and having had personal conversations with some of them has left me understanding that they are legitimate and serious people that are not "smoking crack".

1 Like

People,

Don't forget the bridge on Mars.

I'll try to write something about the covering of the canals on Mars and the covering of craters on The Moon.

1 Like

People,

In the book Somebody Else Is on The Moon, by George Leonard, coverings are presented in images 19 and 26. The quality of the images in this 1977 edition printing is not so helpful, and I'll just leave it at that. But Leonard did mention a covering across what seemed to be something like a mountain pass. The image was taken sidelong, and he mentioned the column that supported the covering.

The crater Linné in the lunar southern hemisphere has been noted by observers from yesteryear as being partially covered, completely covered, covered, and then later on uncovered.

This phenomenon is not so farfetched as it might seem. We have giant football stadiums that have coverings over them during the winter.

UFOs have been spotted coming out of lunar craters, and also sitting of the surface, so the inhabitants of The Moon have antigravitic technology. That would help to cover something as large as a crater.

Please notice the opening comments by Daniel Lauderback on the Canals on Mars page:

http://www.holloworbs.com/Canals_Mars.htm

1 Like

One thing that impressed me is that he admitted they could be natural formations, even on the ones that looked impossible to have been a fluke of nature.

Fascinating!

SilverMoon,

It isn't a large crater. You can probably find the history of its unique observation online.

Cheers!

1 Like