Shoshoni Indians, Aztecs and China

People,

The book North American Indians by Lewis Spence makes a comment about the Shoshoni tribe:

"The Shoshoneans or "snake family" of Nevada, Utah or Idaho comprise the root-diggers, Comanches, and other tribes of low culture. These people, it is said, are probably nearer to the brutes than any other portion of the human race on the face of the globe." "Yet these debased creatures speak a related dialect and partake in some measure of the same blood as the famous Aztec race whoo founded the empire Anahuac, and raised archetectural monuments rivalling the most famous structures of the ancient world."

Well, I have read in the books of Gavin Menzies that Shoshoni Indians have a linguistic relationship with the Chinese spoken in the Cham Cham region. This suggests that the Aztecs have a racial mixture with the Chinese. The books of Gavin Menzes demonstrate that the Chinese were all over North America.

But I don't think it was just by sea that they made their way there, I think that the "underground express" magnetic rail train was functioning even thousands of years ago.

Cheers to all!

1 Like

Fascinating.

I wish we knew all the real history of civilizations since the first time this planet had people on it (and the truth about how the first people showed up here. No allegories, but how it actually happened).

SilverMoon,

Gavin Menzies informs that the Chinese of Cham Cham was spoken along the Colombian/Peruvian border in the Andes, in a very small region, until the latter part of the 1800s.

He mentioned that Cham Cham is over towards Tibet.

He also confirmed, and this is generally accepted, that Tartar Chinese is spoken by the Apaches. The Tartar area is where Russia, China and Mongolia meet.

Now, figure that one out!

Cheers!

1 Like

That's quite interesting!

SiIverMoon,

On his third trip to The Americas, Christopher Colombus sailed up the Orinoco River. Upstream, he ran across a group of about 50 Chinese miners.

He went back and told the Spaniards about it, and stated that Cuba must be Japan.

Go figure!

Cheers!

1 Like

Wow! :astonished:

SilverMoon,

Know that the Orinoco was the stomping grounds of the female Amazon warriors.

Cheers!

1 Like

:thinking:

SilverMoon,

To make a long story real short, the Caribe Indians have genetics that relate them to the Chinese, and their language has some relationship, too. The Caribes used to mate with the Amazons of the Caribbean region.

The Chinese were all over the Americas, from top to bottom.

Cheers!

Cheers!

1 Like