Shangri La

List Members,

The name Shangri La is a Tibetan corruption of the name Shamballa, a major city of the inner world. This name stays with us thanks to the Hindus and the Vedic literature.

How strange that they named an aircraft carrier after it, the USS Shangri La. It's not like they didn't know that the world was hollow back then. So why was that? Sarcasm?

Dean

Wow, I have never heard of the USS Shangri La. That is really strange.
It makes me think of the Nazis' name for their long range bomber that
was intended to bomb New York, the Amerika Bomber. I hope the USS
Shangri La isn't also named after its target.

···

On 5/12/2012 8:27 PM, Dean D wrote:

List Members,

The name Shangri La is a Tibetan corruption of the name Shamballa, a
major city of the inner world. This name stays with us thanks to the
Hindus and the Vedic literature.

How strange that they named an aircraft carrier after it, the USS
Shangri La. It's not like they didn't know that the world was hollow
back then. So why was that? Sarcasm?

Dean

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Teach InfoWest Spam Trap if this mail is spam:
Spam
<https://spamtrap.infowest.com/canit/b.php?i=05H9es9lK&m=934e45346052&c=s>
Not spam
<https://spamtrap.infowest.com/canit/b.php?i=05H9es9lK&m=934e45346052&c=n>
Forget previous vote
<https://spamtrap.infowest.com/canit/b.php?i=05H9es9lK&m=934e45346052&c=f>

*REMEMBER:* Never give out your account information, password, or
other personal information over e-mail.
------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

Lonni,

It gets weirder. I have just found out that the first aircraft carrier named the Shangri La was comissioned in 1944! Then the second one was commissioned during Vietnam.

http://www.google.com.br/search?q=uss+shangri+la&hl=pt-BR&prmd=imvns&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=5kKvT7nqGImm8QTcxKjRCA&sqi=2&ved=0CG8QsAQ&biw=1385&bih=752

Why? Did they make some agreements and want to show goodwill or something? Listen to this ...

"The naming of the ship was a radical departure from the general practice of the time, which was to name aircraft carriers after battles or previous US Navy ships. After the Doolittle Raid, launched from the Hornet, President Roosevelt answered a reporter's question by saying that the raid had been launched from "Shangri-La", the fictional faraway land of the James Hilton novel Lost Horizon."

By the way, you can download the Lost Horizon movie.

Dean

···

--- In [email protected], Lonni Clarke <lonniclarke@...> wrote:

Wow, I have never heard of the USS Shangri La. That is really strange.
It makes me think of the Nazis' name for their long range bomber that
was intended to bomb New York, the Amerika Bomber. I hope the USS
Shangri La isn't also named after its target.

On 5/12/2012 8:27 PM, Dean D wrote:
>
> List Members,
>
> The name Shangri La is a Tibetan corruption of the name Shamballa, a
> major city of the inner world. This name stays with us thanks to the
> Hindus and the Vedic literature.
>
> How strange that they named an aircraft carrier after it, the USS
> Shangri La. It's not like they didn't know that the world was hollow
> back then. So why was that? Sarcasm?
>
> Dean
>
>
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
> Teach InfoWest Spam Trap if this mail is spam:
> Spam
> <https://spamtrap.infowest.com/canit/b.php?i=05H9es9lK&m=934e45346052&c=s>
> Not spam
> <https://spamtrap.infowest.com/canit/b.php?i=05H9es9lK&m=934e45346052&c=n>
> Forget previous vote
> <https://spamtrap.infowest.com/canit/b.php?i=05H9es9lK&m=934e45346052&c=f>
>
> *REMEMBER:* Never give out your account information, password, or
> other personal information over e-mail.
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

People,

Shangri-la is the name of the cavernous, underground region below Tibet. Roerich and Ossendowski got information about that underground world on their trek across Tibet in the early 1900s. Apparently, there are underground tunnel systems from Tibet that go underneath the oceans to every continent, and what seem to be magnetic railways that travel across them at astounding speeds.

This would account for the undermining of western civilization. The undergrounders cultivate lackeys to do their bidding on the surface and cultivate and establish networks.

Does America seem infiltrated by China? Not exactly, the origin is Tibet, and Roosevelt's comment let the cat out of the bag when he answered a reporter's question by saying that the Doolittle raid had been launched from "Shangri-La".

All of the USA - China animosity is smoke and mirrors. China wants the USA and Russia to slug it out and then China will dominate when they both weaken each other.

Good grief!

Read the post above.

Cheers!

People,

I have been reading through the David Hatcher Childress book Lost continents and the Hollow Earth. I have had it for a few years, but when I read it, I read it piecemeal, I don’t really remember why.

But I picked it up and started reading the last chapter, The Underground Worlds of Central Asia. It has stuff from Roerich and Ossendowski, like in the4 book The Hollow Earth, by Raymond Bernard. But there is a bit more than in the Bernard book, and with more explanation.

There is mention in the Bernard book about high technology trains that pass under the oceans, and that there are tunnels for these trains all over the Americas, and subterranean cities, too. This chapter from the Childress book apparently has the original quote: “In cars strange and unknown to us, they rush through the narrow cleavages inside our planet”. Originally spoken by the Lama Turgutto Ferdinand Ossendowski in Beasts, Men and Gods.

Here is another interesting quote: “The old people on the shore of the River Amyl related to mean ancient legend to the effect that a certain Mongolian tribe, in its escape from the demands of Genghiz Kahn, hid themselves in a subterranean country”. From the Ossendowski book.

I don’t want to go into long and drawn out explanations, but there is reason to believe that these Mongolians went to and became the Apaches of the American West. The Apaches speak one of the Mongolian dialects, and they speak freely with the Mongolians, even nowadays. Some of them have even gone to Mongolia to get to know their homeland, relatively recently.

One of Ossendowski’s informants, Prince Chultun Beyli added: “The kingdom is Agharti. It extends throughout all the subterranean passages of the whole world. I heard a learned Lama of China relating to Bogdo Khan that all the subterranean caves of America are inhabited by the ancient people who have disappeared underground. Traces of them are still found on the surface of the land. The subterranean spaces and peoples are governed by rulers who owe allegiance to the King of the World. … In underground caves there exists a peculiar light which affords growth to the grains and vegetables and long life without disease to the people. There are many different peoples and many different tribes.”

People,

These are the Indians of North America. In the West, their race seems to be pure. Along the East coast, they seem to have mixed with Scandanavians. The Pueblo Indians use adobe houses like in Tibet, and the plains Indians use Tibetan style teepees.

China is below the USA! And the Chinese in China are mixed, in my humble opinion, with Indo European blood from Upper Siberia - The Arctic Home of the Vedas.

Cheers!

People,

What Roosevelt said after the Doolittle Raid, launched from the aircraft carrrier Hornet, President Roosevelt answered a reporter's question by saying that the raid had been launched from "Shangri-La", the fictional faraway land of the James Hilton novel Lost Horizon. I believe that what he said was " tell 'em it came from Shangri-la".

This just goes to show that Roosevelt had intimate understandings. He wasn't just some politician who was a sell-out. He knew where it was all coming from and probably made the to trip to Shangri-La in one of those lightning-fast trains. He was Shangrri-la's point man on the surface of our planet, think about it.

General Patton said "We fought the wrong enemy". I agree.

And now I think that Biden and & Co. are going to sell out the US Armed Forces to the Chinese. Just as they did in Afghanistan, they'll talk tough but completely sell out.

As I mentioned last November, I subscribe to the theory that the Chinese want to see America and Russia knock each other out, and then China will be left on top.

June Dixon had a vision once that China would make a surprise nuclear attack against Russia sometime around 2025, and force Russia to surrender to Chinese terms.

You never know.

Cheers!

2 Likes

Actually, it looks like Russia and China against America first.

Let's go watch some TV or buy some lingerie at Victoria's Secret.

Cheers!