Saying goodbye to the Big Bang Theory !!

We've hit critical mass , folks ! It is now time to discard the outdated Big Bang Theory & along with it , the warped ideas about dark matter , dark energy & therefore the EVIL of Black Holes at the heart of mainstream science :))

Regards

2 Likes

Although I’ve not before commented, I’ve enjoyed immensely the elevated discourse by this group’s bonafide experts on my favorite “conspiracy.”

That being acknowledged, my question for everyone is serious & not tinged with any political bias. I’ve voted for candidates of both parties, am a 3rd generation Navy Combat Vet, and will no longer legitimize a sham process meant to divide & disempower those of us who’ve seen the light by continuing to “vote.”

Recent posts demonizing Democrats undermine and devalue any opinions presented by those who still espouse this ignorance and division. If this underlying thread defines the group, please excuse my naïveté. If it represents a minority opinion, I’ll dismiss those tangential inputs and ecstatically continue to acknowledge the embarrassingly qualified expert opinions not found anywhere else.

Either way, my HE understanding has been increased exponentially by passively absorbing the quality & quantity of your contributions, and I thank you all.

God bless :metal:t3::alien::pray:

@OBMikey , thanks for your comments ! I think our group consciously keeps this forum clear of politics , so please feel free to participate without any reservations .

Regards

2 Likes