Satan's Ultimate Goal is to Invade the Inner Earth

Hey folks,

This post might seem a bit strange, but I felt it was important enough to share and I hope you'll hear me out. I think this is a big part of things going on in the world today. This came to me as a revelation, from reading a number of different writings which culminated in a reading of the 14th chapter of the Book of Isaiah. I did not come up with most of what is written below, but I believe it is completely true.

(if this is too long, skip to the end part: "in summary")

In the Bible, Isaiah wrote a well-known set of verses about Lucifer. I was reading some literature about this scripture, when it suddenly struck me like a bolt of lightning that this scripture is talking about Satan's ultimate plan to conquer the whole earth. Consider the following commentary on this scripture (comments in square brackets [ ] ):

[...] Thou shalt take up this proverb against the king of Babylon, [note: Cain was the first king and founder of Babylon. See Genesis 4:17; "Josephus, Antiquities of the Jews," Book 1, Chapters 2-3; and Sargon the Magnificent by Sydney Bristowe (1927)] and say, How hath the oppressor ceased! the golden city ceased! [i.e., Babylon which was founded by Cain, and restored to its former "glory" after the Deluge by Nimrod]

Jehovah hath broken the staff of the wicked, and the sceptre of the rulers. [an allusion to the destruction of the wicked, at the time of the Millennial Reign of Christ]

He [Cain, i.e., an early incarnation of the Devil] who smote the people in wrath with a continual stroke, he that ruled the nations in anger, is persecuted, and none hindereth. [This tells of the cruelty of Cain / Satan who reigned as King of Babylon for 700 years, conquering and laying waste to many different nations]

The whole earth is at rest, and is quiet: they break forth into singing.

Yea, the fir trees rejoice at thee, and the cedars of Lebanon, saying, Since thou [Satan / Cain] art laid down, no feller is come up against us. [Rejoicing at the Millennial Reign of Peace]

Hell from beneath is moved for thee to meet thee at thy coming: [Cain has been top-side (outer-surface convex, where we live), in a body of flesh, more than once. But now, he has lost his body and departs for the crustal / cavern worlds below of the wicked dead and other beings.] it stirreth up the dead for thee, even all the chief ones of the earth; it hath raised up from their thrones all the kings of the nations.

All they shall speak and say unto thee, Art thou also become weak as we? art thou become [dead] like unto us?

Thy pomp is brought down to the grave, and the noise of thy viols: the worm is spread under thee, and the worms cover thee. [A vivid description of the rotting corpse of Lucifer / Cain.]

How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations! [He is now dead and in his own place.]

For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of El [i.e., the 70 sons of El Elyon (Hebrew original for "Most High God", i.e., God the Father); and above Jehovah]: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, [i.e., Mount Zion inside the inner earth, which serves as the basis for myths such as Mount Meru, Mount Olympus, etc.] in the sides of the north [i.e., inside the great hole which leads to the inner earth, in the Far North]:

I will ascend above the heights of the clouds [Cain aspires to ascend above the clouds that hover below the crest of Mount Zion, near the City of Eden as mentioned in "The Smoky God." He endeavors to invade Mount Zion, which ambition nearly succeeded at the time of the Tower of Babel via Cain's demonic successor, Nimrod.]; I will be like the most High. [Cain endeavors to rival God the Father.]

Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit. [Cain's schemes are at last thwarted and he is cast down to Sheol or Hades which is deep down in the crust of the earth.]

They that see thee shall narrowly look upon thee, and consider thee, saying, Is this the man that made the earth to tremble, that did shake kingdoms;

That made the world as a wilderness, and destroyed the cities thereof [Since the beginning of the world, Lucifer / Cain has waged war all over the earth. He has destroyed cities and nations, making the world of men as it were a wilderness.]; that opened not the house of his prisoners? [Cain is cruel to his prisoners.]

All the kings of the nations, even all of them, lie in glory, every one in his own house. [i.e., their own coffin]

But thou art cast out of thy grave like an abominable branch, and as the raiment of those that are slain, thrust through with a sword, that go down to the stones of the pit; as a carcase trodden under feet.

Thou shalt not be joined with them in burial [Cain's body will not be buried], because thou hast destroyed thy land, and slain thy people [Lucifer / Cain is not a friend to Mother Earth; he is not an ecologist. Not only so, but he has even betrayed his own people and slain them.]: the seed of evildoers shall never be renowned.

Prepare slaughter for his children [i.e., the Elect Seed of Lucifer / Cain, together with all those who serve them, shall be consumed by fire.] for the iniquity of their fathers; that they do not rise, nor possess the land, nor fill the face of the world with cities.

For I will rise up against them, saith Jehovah of Hosts, and cut off from Babylon the name, and remnant, and son, and nephew, saith Jehovah. [Jehovah will destroy all the Elect Seed of Lucifer / Cain]

(Isaiah 14:4-22)

The above depiction of Lucifer portrays him as more than merely a spiritual being who never possessed a physical body. Indeed, as his title indicates, "Lucifer" was the "Son of the Morning" (or "Morning Star"), which is to say that he was born on earth in the "Morn of Creation," in the person of Cain. By contrast, Christ was identified in scripture as the "Bright Morning Star" (Rev. 22:16), in contrast to Lucifer. The implication being that Lucifer did not shine so "brightly." In "The Gospel of the Egyptians" (a Gnostic text from Nag Hammadi), Jesus was also identified as a late incarnation of the primordial Seth.

In Josephus, Antiquities of the Jews, Book 1, Chapters 2-3, we learn that Cain was indeed the first king / founder of a Babylon-like city. While it isn't referred to explicitly as Babylon, scholar Sidney Bristowe identifies the legendary Sargon of Akkad himself as the Biblical Cain. Her arguments are well-grounded in ancient history, and I will not attempt to recapitulate them here. Genesis 4:17 also informs us that Cain and his children were the first to found a city. In Josephus, we further learn they were the first to make implements of war using brass and iron.

In view of these facts, there is no reason to believe that Cain was some aimless wanderer or vagabond who went forth on the earth, as it were, with no purpose in living. Now, I'm not suggesting that Cain wasn't a vagabond. However, in all of his wanderings, there's no reason to suppose he went alone. On the contrary, the above passage from Isaiah suggests that when Cain went about "wandering," he took with him his army and his navy, going forth in conquering and to conquer. In doing so, he produced the first world-empire, "Babylon the Great," the "Golden City." Furthermore, he established the Dragon as his symbol everywhere he went, together with "money" (Josephus identifies him as the originator of weights and measures), "capitalism," and his Satanic religion which includes (among many other things), ritualistic cannibalism (the word "cannibal" itself is a contraction of Cain and Baal; see Curse of Canaan, p. 12 by Eustace Mullins).

In both the Protevangelium of James and the Targum Pseudo-Jonathan, Cain's parentage is identified as being of the Serpent Samael, rather than Father Adam. In addition, Encyclopedia Judaica makes a very hard case that Lilith was the mother of Cain, rather than Eve. It states that she was the consort of Samael, according to the mystical doctrine of Practical Kabbalah. And last but not least, in Genesis 3:15, as Jehovah turns to punish the Serpent Samael for deceiving Adam and Eve and causing them to fall from immortality, He states:

I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

It should be noticed that the above passage doesn't say that enmity would exist between the seed of the Serpent and the seed of Adam; but rather between the seed of the Serpent and the seed of Eve. This passage makes a clear distinction between the seed of Eve and the seed of the Serpent. Inasmuch as Cain was the seed of Samael, the curse pronounced here by Jehovah would not work if Cain were Eve's child. On the contrary, according to the prophecy, there would be animosity between Eve and Samael and between their seed. In fact, the first recorded instance of actual animosity in world history is when Cain murdered Abel. This animosity continues today, as the Seed of the Serpent seek to destroy this world beneath the boot of their attempt at creating a "New World Order."

This differentiation of two different kinds of seeds in the world is also confirmed in the Gospel of John, chapter 8, wherein Christ argues with the Pharisees. They take particular offense at His identification of them as "children of the devil."

In responding to this accusation, they claim:

We were not born of fornication; we have one Father, even God.

(John 8:41)

This is a curious response. To say, "we were not born of fornication" implies that Jesus was calling them a bunch of bastards. But that's not what Jesus said. He simply told them:

Ye do the deeds of your father.
(and 3 verses later clarifies,)
Ye are of your father the devil.

(John 8:41, 44)

The Pharisees' response to Jesus' accusation illustrates that they did not take His accusation metaphorically. It was a literal accusation which referred to their actual parentage, lineage, or ancestry. The only way this can be understood is to realize that in ancient Israelite thought, Satan was believed to have once incarnated upon the earth in the person of Cain, through the parentage of Samael the Serpent, and the woman Lilith.

Thus, in making this response, the Pharisees averred that they were not descendants from the illicit relationship between Samael and Lilith, but rather that they were bonafide descendants of Adam, whom they declared to be both their "Father" and their "God." In other words, they were claiming to be the descendants of Adam through His Birthright Son, Seth; rather than being the children of Cain.

Jesus responded by telling them:

If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God;

[...]

Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He [i.e., Cain] was a murderer from the beginning [i.e., in the beginning of the world], and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and so also is his father.

And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not.

[...]

He that is [a child] of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not [a child] of God.

(John 8:42-47; for the rendition of verse 44 as cited above, see John 8:44 in The Anchor Bible translation)

In making this response, Jesus told them in words as clear and plain as language can express it, that if God were their father, they would hear God's word. And then, in keeping with what He had said, Jesus told them that they were the children of Cain, whom in verse 44 Jesus blatantly declared to be the Devil.

Of course, the Pharisees didn't take this sitting down, so they fired back at Jesus by accusing Him in like manner:

Then answered the Jews, and said unto him, Say we not well [of thee] that thou art a Samaritan, and hast a devil?

(John 8:48)

According to early Jewish and Christian thought, the Samaritans, together with Esau or the Edomites and Moabites, had mixed their blood with the Canaanites, who were understood to be the children of Cain. Through this means, the Samaritans, Edomites, and Moabites had become the literal descendants of the Devil, and hence their worship of Baal, whom they understood to be Satan. (For information and history on this early Israelite belief, read Ezra and Nehemiah in the Old Testament).

So then, in accusing Jesus of being a Samaritan, the Pharisees were essentially accusing Him of being a descendant of Cain, just as Jesus had accused them. In saying that he "had a devil," they were saying that when Jesus was born, the spirit that then entered His body and gave it life was actually the spirit of a Demon. This was an attempt to cast aspersion on Him, when in fact they were the ones guilty of this heinous reality.

In continuing the above discussion, Jesus responded to this accusation made against Him in the following words:

Jesus answered, I have not a devil; but I honour my Father, and ye do dishonour me.

Then said the Jews unto him, [...] whom makest thou thyself?

Jesus answered, If I honour myself, my honour is nothing: it is my Father that honoureth me; of whom ye say, that he is your God:

(John 8:49, 52-54)

In these closing words, Jesus declared in certain terms that His Father and God was that very same being who these wicked Jews had claimed as their Father and God in verse 41—namely Father Adam.

This explains how the God and Father of Jesus could also be the God and Father of all mankind. In fact, this is precisely what Jesus states 12 chapters later at the time of His Resurrection:

Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God.

(John 20:17)

What this all means is that Father Adam, rather than having a murderer in the person of Cain for His Firstborn Son, in actuality His Firstborn Son was "Righteous Abel" (Matthew 23:35). In other words, Abel was the first to open the Matrix of His Mother Eve. Hence, in the most literal sense of the word, Abel was the Firstborn! In keeping with this, according to ancient Israelite law, inasmuch as Abel was the Firstborn from the moment of His birth, His life and being was consecrated and dedicated unto God, symbolized by His offering of a lamb in similitude of Himself, and consummated in the sacrifice of His life by the murder of Cain.

Some might be scratching their heads at this point, asking, "what about Genesis 4:1, where Cain is stated to be Eve's firstborn son?" That's a good question. As so many ancient texts and scriptures, previously referred to, clearly identify Cain as the son of Samael, we ought to ask the question: who would have the audacity to modify the Bible and change Genesis 4 to say that Cain was the Firstborn Son of the Human Family? Well, of course, this is obvious: the Sons and High Priests of Cain.

Another related question that might be asked in this same vein: who would have the audacity to remove the divine name of Jehovah from the text of the Old Testament (some odd 2,350+ occurrences) under the supposed idea that it was too sacred to say? And then after this, go on to replace it with the words "the Lord," which also happens to be the exact English translation for "Baal"? Who was Baal anyway? Well, as we covered previously, everyone then understood that "Baal" was the Canaanite name for Satan. And as for who would exchange the name of Jehovah for "the Lord"—the answer to this question likewise appears to be the Sons and High Priests of Cain or Baal!!!

In view of all this, it becomes significant that even Abel's name would claim for Him the title of divinity. The two theophoric elements of Abel's name are "Ab," which means "Father," as in "Abba" (Mark 14:36); and "El" which is the personal name for God the Father. Combining these two elements, Abel's name would mean "My Father is El" or "El is my Father." Translated into modern English, this means: "My Father is God" or "God is my Father."

No doubt, when Cain murdered Abel, he thought he had solved the problem of competition and that the titles of "Messiah" and "God of This World" (2 Corinthians 4:4) were his for the taking. But unfortunately for him, he had underestimated the power of Almighty God and our Divine Mother, for they had the power of life within themselves. Therefore, they raised their Beloved Son from the dead. Indeed, according to what is written in the Bible, the Father's chosen Heir was born again on the earth, unto a newness of life in the person of His Beloved Son Seth, who aside from Abel, is the only other son of Adam who is mentioned by name in the Bible. According to what is written in Genesis, Seth was born on earth as a replacement, to take the place of Abel whom Cain slew:

And Adam knew his wife again; and she bare a son, and called his name Seth: For God, said she, hath appointed me another seed instead of Abel, whom Cain slew. (Genesis 4:25)

It is quite significant that ancient mythologies dating back to the time of Cain, state that Mother Eve departed for the world of spirits to find her murdered son Abel, and bring him back to life (see Sargon the Magnificent by Sydney Bristowe, chapter 24 (1927)).

In summary, notwithstanding all the above exegesis to establish the identity of Satan as Cain which elucidates the true message of Isaiah 14, the main point here is that Satan's ultimate goal is to invade the inner earth. How can he conquer this world unless he conquers ALL of it? How can he conquer all of it so long as there exists an advanced civilization in the inner concave which worships Jehovah and refuses to bend the knee and worship Satan? Indeed, Satan has clearly already conquered the crustal world; in fact, that is his natural abode. The convex surface which we live on also has its conquest well underway.

Soon the NWO will achieve their goals of the devastation of humanity, leaving only a percentage left. With that brainwashed and battered remnant, the Luciferian coalition intends to take their followers and conquer "the final frontier." No, not outer-space (for they already have plenty of other worlds out there under their dominion); no, they intend to take the literal Garden of Eden, Mount Zion, and the very Tree of Life, which when consumed, will bestow immortality upon its recipient. For Lucifer to gain an immortal body would be nightmarishly disastrous, to say the least, which is no doubt why the Gods of Heaven intervened in preventing in his schemes from coming to fruition during the time of Cain.

After Satan can seat himself upon the Throne of Mount Zion, indeed, perhaps he can with propriety declare himself as the "God of This World." It would finally be the true "hour of his power" wherein "none [of the the sons of Adam] will come to molest him or make him afraid," having conquered all those who would oppose his hellish reign. And then with his newfound power and technology, perhaps he intends to take the fight to the Gods themselves, and conquer this galaxy. I believe this is the ultimate destination and goal of the Luciferian Agenda, and it is where all the current disasters in the world are leading to. I think all of us would do well to keep this in mind as we watch current events unfold.

This has become more relevant now than ever before in world history, as Satan seems to finally be very close to achieving his goal. Indeed, from what we saw in the previous world wars, it's not such a monumental task to convince humanity to unite against an ostensible "common enemy." They can easily convince us ignorant convex-surface-dwellers by means of the media propaganda machine, that there is a "great threat" inside the Far North which must be eliminated. With the combined forces of the convex-surface nations, and the hordes of the crustal world, I believe Satan can mount a powerful invasion force with which to at last overpower his greatest fantasy of conquest—the inner earth.

1 Like

@Ephraimite , you have quite an intriguing point of view...I guess every culture/religion in human society has their own version for "the end of days" scenario for the current human civilisation on the Earth's surface...hmm !

The Hindu interpretation is the other way round - at the end of this ongoing Kalyug era , the Kalki Avatar (10th Avatar of Lord Vishnu) will emerge out of Shambhalla and wipe off evil from the face of our planet - that would usher in the new Satyug or Golden Age .

Regards

2 Likes

I think the observations, elucidation and connection of points by @Ephraimite is extremely critical. This is especially true in light of previous considerations of the aliases of the cavern world (sheol, hell, niflheim, mictlan, purgatory, tartaros) (Tuatha De Danann: Mythical Race Of God-Like Beings With Supernatural Abilities In Celtic Mythology - #3 by Soretna) and the "abyss" (The Captive Waters - Arctic home of the Vedas - #11 by Soretna) - which may be the connection between the three (maybe four if you also consider the inner sun perhaps above Mt. Meru/Zion and now perhaps another Tower of Babel that is not the one considered on the convex skin?).

Incredibly interesting.

@sidharthabahadur from what you're saying I don't see the difference here or any inversion so to speak. I think @Ephraimite is simply speaking to the goals of Lucifer and Satan and their aligned "forces" (Cavern Dwellers) vs Jehovah/Christ/Elohim and their aligned "forces" (including the Vedic people and their loose-knit ancestors). It sounds like the Kalki Avatar is simply on the side of the Elohim and a different perspective telling of the prophecy.

I believe that there is and has been (as @Ephraimite alludes to) an effort to soil and twist the Elohim and others on this side by the other side. It seems that the Enuma Elish may be one such part of the twisting/distorting effort and likely simply a telling of history from the perspective from a society aligned with Lucifer/Anunaki/Satan/Cavern Dwellers.

1 Like

@Soretna , I tend to agree....however , the more research I do on such topics the more I am convinced that there has been a total misinterpretation of which side Sheol , Tartarus or the "underworld" etc. really are .

What seems to have happened is that in ancient times , Hollow Earth immigrants to the outer surface brought with themselves their own legends of the "underworld" from their own perspective . Then over many thousands of years , the original context was forgotten or confused and today , we consider the concave surface of inner Earth as Sheol , Tartarus etc. , whereas it is the convex outer surface of Earth that was originally indicated as the "underworld" .

Think deeply about this - Hollow Earth has a perfect sub-tropical climate with 24/7 light from the inner sun....now imagine some Hollow Earthers suddenly crossing the North Polar opening via the "Dark Abyss" (again - from their point of view) during the Arctic winter and finding themselves lost in a frigid , pitch dark environment . I mean , you just can't have a more extreme contrast than that . Now tell me - which one of the two sides sounds more like Sheol or Tartarus or the inhospitable underworld ??

It's pretty obvious folks , even if it sounds radical - the mythology we know of is actually embedded with the Hollow Earthers' concept of the underworld , from their vantage point...just that due to the links between inner and outer earth civilisations getting severed in the ancient past , the entire concept became upside down , literally !

The moment we accept that the outer , convex surface of Earth was itself the underworld of ancient mythology , it all makes sense and everything falls into place - even those strange unexplained maps of the Arctic and the Antarctic from the ancient world (including the unknown "ice free" lands depicted therein)...only an inside out map of the world (inner + outer Earth geography in a single view) could show such hidden aspects . Are humans truly a species with amnesia ? Hmm...!

Regards

@sidharthabahadur Thank you for your thoughts. As @Soretna pointed out, I do not see the prophecy of the Kalki Avatar as being contradictory to my thesis. Rather, I see it as complementary. I do not believe the inner-earthers will take such an invasion sitting down, and I'm sure they have their own warriors / defenders ready to come out and cleanse this surface world as well.

@Soretna Thank you for your compliments. I agree, I see a big connection here with the cavern world. I have similar thoughts regarding the Enuma Elish. The more I look into the Babylonian / Sumerian creation myths, the more I suspect these as disinformation / propaganda of some kind. This is opposite to the widely held scholarly acceptance of these myths, but I disagree sharply with the commonly held views on this matter.

@sidharthabahadur That's an interesting point of view regarding the convex surface world being "Sheol." We certainly do live in a dark and dreary world out here, but I think this world is supposed to represent a different kind of hell, perhaps "purgatory." The crustal world represents the "bowels of hell"—the deeper levels, as mentioned by Dante.

Perhaps the difference could be seen as this, if we further use Dante's Divine Comedy as an example:

• Convex Surface World: Corresponds to Puragtory
  • Crustal / Cavern World: Corresponds to Inferno
  • Inner Concave World: Corresponds to Paradise
  • Inner Sun: Corresponds to The Throne of God

I believe there are off-world cosmic locations for each of these places as well; however, I do believe each one also has an archetypal representation within the structure of the Earth.

You should most definitely read Caverns, Cauldrons, and Concealed Creatures by Wm. Michael Mott for an extremely hard-hitting case that Sheol / Hades / Hell resides within the Crustal Realms / Cavern Worlds / "Bowels" of the Earth.

@Ephraimite , thanks for sharing your perspective on Dante's Divine Comedy - I think it makes a perfect classification , so aptly highlighted by you !

Regards

1 Like

Personally, I surmise that this NWO business is to unite the whole surface of the planet so that a technological military force can one day be mustered against the hollow earthers with the purpose of invading and overrunning them.

The NWO is evil, and it originates in Asia, where they worship reptiles and snakes.

Cheers! Or tears ...

2 Likes