Sasquach and Caves ...

1 Like

http://holloworbs.com/

@deandddd , I can't help thinking - are these Sasquach same as the ancient "Vanar" species described in the Ramayan epic , whose traces have been found even in the Americas - Honduras for sure (even the forest dwelling Vanar species mostly used to live in caves) ??

Regards

Sidhartha,

I don't see why not. I don't see how any boundries would keep them from being the same type of creature.

But it is Kaliyuga for them, too. I don't imagine that they are as intelligent as the ones depicted in the Ramayan.

Cheers!

Yes @deandddd , I think humans have shared this planet with "others" , that is - humanoid species in the distant past...now all other humanoids are practically extinct and only humans are left . So , the rare sightings of such creatures is proof that they once existed on Earth in larger numbers...hmm !

Regards

Sidhartha,

I think it only makes sense that when the Kaliyuga dawned, the Sasquatch creatures took up residence in caves and caverns. The bears did. Even before the Kaliyuga started in Ernest, Jambhavan the bear was already dwelling in a deep cavernous place, and had a house down there; a house! And he had a nursemaid and a little boy who played with toys.

Once the cloud mantle fell and the harmful rays of The Sun shone through, it only made sense to go underground. And only natural that, on the surface, their numbers became sparse.

Look at the female Amazon warriors. They used to roam on the surface in Lydia and Central Asia, they later congregated in Carthage, and followed the Phoenicians to South Ameria and the Caribbean. They went underground and their numbers seemed to decrease; the indians on the island of Guatelupe told the Spaniards that the Amazons lived below the surface sea bed and that they had space limitations. The Macuxies of the Venezuelan/Brazilian border also tell of space limitations of their bretheren below. mantle didn't help.

Good night ...

So I agree that the numbers of the Sasquatch diminished, and I feel that the collapse of the cloud