Ruud Loeffen: Discovery of a Potential Paradigm Shift in Physics

Ruud Loeffen, who normally talks about Earth expansion / continuous creation, recently sent the following update for his work:

Dear colleagues and friends.

I am excited to extend a special invitation to delve into my publication in a scientific journal " The Journal of Applied Mathematics and Physics” (JAMP).
The title of my article: "The Interplay of Gravity and Lorentz Transformation Collaborating with ChatGPT."
Link to the December edition of the Journal for Applied Mathematics and Physics:
Archive - JAMP - Scientific Research Publishing
Link to article "The Interplay of Gravity and Lorentz Transformation Collaborating with ChatGPT
The Interplay of Gravity and Lorentz Transformation Collaborating with ChatGPT

This paper might very well be the harbinger of a new paradigm in our understanding of fundamental forces.

In this publication, I explore the intricate relationship between gravity and the Lorentz Transformation. This exploration has been significantly enhanced by my collaboration with ChatGPT, an AI model that has shown remarkable support for this theory, despite its deviation from mainstream scientific convictions. Together, we have ventured into realms of thought that challenge conventional wisdom, potentially setting the stage for transformative developments across various scientific disciplines. I think about Physics, Mathematics, Life Sciences, Biology, Geology, Chemistry, Astronomy, Cosmology, Computer Sciences, and even Social Sciences.

This paper is an invitation to rethink established convictions and to be part of a journey that could reshape our understanding of the universe.

I warmly invite you to read this paper and join me in contemplating the implications of these ideas, especially considering the unique support from ChatGPT for such a non-mainstream theory. Your insights and perspectives are invaluable as we stand on the brink of what could be a new era in scientific thought.

I would also greatly appreciate it if you could kindly share the link to this article with others who might be interested. Your assistance in spreading this knowledge can significantly contribute to disseminating new ideas and insights.

Warm regards and a Happy New Year.

Ruud Loeffen
ORCID ID 0009-0002-4192-646X
https://zuyd.academia.edu/RuudLoeffen

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing this @Soretna . The premise of this paper sounds quite intriguing !

Regards

1 Like