Russian "new principles" weapons - UFOs, aether, more????

I was pretty excited about the potential of what this may mean (aether weapons? UFOs?) when I saw a statement recently by Dmitry Medvedev and Vladimir Putin talking about Russia having weapons that the "west" does not know about:

"Putin’s Address: Approaching the Precipice" states:

“I would like to remind those who make such statements regarding Russia that our country has different types of weapons as well, and some of them are more modern than the weapons NATO countries have.

Dmitry Medvedev states:

Russia has announced that not only mobilization capabilities, but also any Russian weapons, including strategic nuclear weapons and weapons based on new principles, could be used for such protection.

These are fascinating and encouraging for the breaking down of "modern" (MAINSTREAM deceptive and occult) science since everybody will haver to ACCEPT whatever comes of this if they see new science being deployed!

@Western0bserver , this probably refers to energy beam type of weapons (based on Nikola Tesla's concepts) or even scalar weapons...?

Regards

1 Like

I still like to think about the weapons they talk about in The Coming Race.

Yes @Western0bserver , the "Vril" concept is same as Scalar energy or Vacuum Energy/ZPE (Zero Point Energy)/Orgone energy...it's called "Prana" in Sanskrit and "Chi" in Chinese .

Regards

Sidhartha,

What if the Americans have these weapons, too, but they just keep it under wraps?

Cheers!