"... or maybe something from outer space"

Red alarms went off when I saw this news story this morning that mentions a clear indication that the cavern worlders are about to make their move through their "outer space" nuclear option where they masquerade as "aliens" or perhaps use their advanced tech to lob some kind of attack at us from "space":

Particularly pay attention to this line in the article:

They say the crisis could be a climate crisis, an economic crisis, environmental crisis, pandemic crisis, black swan crisis or maybe something from outer space.

Be careful folks, we're all in this together no matter your beliefs, ideals or political alignment. If there's one thing that has been proven the last few years it is that they are coming for you and me no matter what your mind thinks or your mouth professes.

2 Likes

It is tragic that you are oh-so-right.

@Western0bserver , a "false flag" alien invasion has been on the cards from the time of the COVID Pandemic...this possibility keeps popping up every now and then !

Regards

1 Like

Aside from an alien invasion, we need to be even more cautious about an "alien savior." There are some cultures and religions we have spoken about who believe their savior will come out of the cavern world. This "alien" presence would be a double whammy win for such folk.

To make a long story short, me thinks our goose is cooked.

Cheers!