People,
There seem to be some new HE groups on Facebook. At least, they are new to me.
And there are some "Mysterious Earth" type groups, too.
I think I will send something pertinet to them, for what it's worth.
Cheers!
People,
There seem to be some new HE groups on Facebook. At least, they are new to me.
And there are some "Mysterious Earth" type groups, too.
I think I will send something pertinet to them, for what it's worth.
Cheers!
as social network hype, think the same approach is useful as loosen shareware for people who are with shallow will for exploration, tho coz all are stuck on soc,nets nowadays, so its bit hilarious how the same are choking exactly coz that whatever will for debate among insightful, chitchat yes, but debate or eforum bloging no, it cant be reached some profound knowhow or useful systematization of some hype or mystery ...
about HE here is interesting video shared on fakebook, kind of explanation for astral divisioning in many planes of this reality (dimension ~ cosmos ~ sky ~ who how would prefer), the notion I am constantly referring to [1][1][1] tho I'll say are 8 and bit differently grasp the notion ... still sounds interesting but needs debating ...