New David LaPoint Video Dropped

After almost 2 years since his last upload, David LaPoint has dropped another video:

This one goes into more detail about how he experienced his vision(s) which led to the creation of the PrimerField devices, and also the persecution he experienced by the FDA. Some pretty intriguing visualizations in this one. Nice to see that he's still alive and kicking.

4 Likes

This is great @Ephraimite ! Thanks so much for sharing .

Regards

1 Like

@ephraimite , list members , having watched the full video - I must say this...David La Point is an honest human being...he is truly a man of God . The sincerity he portrays just cannot be faked , else you will see it in the eyes :))

About 10 years ago , when I had first chanced upon David Allen LaPoint's Primer Field videos (then shared it on this forum) , I knew this scientist is really different from the others of his profession...his aims clearly are for the benefit of society and he is NOT profiteering from his own work (in the mould of Nikola Tesla) .

I think we as a group should treasure David La Point's work and spread the word about it as much as possible .

Regards

2 Likes

Folks , I think the counter rotating magnetic fields of the medical device created by David La Point create a "double helix" shaped magnetic field/vortex , like the shape of DNA itself...maybe that is why this device has so many health benefits ? Hmm...!

Regards

2 Likes