Mysterious Video on TikTok Gets Andrew Dawson MURDERED by Government Agent? Bigfoot? Yeti? Giant? CGI

Looks like he was killed for what he knew.

1 Like

Strange indeed, take a look at this seemingly legitimate obituary for this fellow:

It does in fact appear to be the same guy and people are talking about his videos in the comments:

The truth cannot be suppressed , regardless of this sad incident...I wonder if the Yeti/giant creature in this video belongs to the same species (or sub species) as the man-eating giant caveman of Kandahar - the one that was killed by US special forces ?? It seems to be of a similar height and build...hmm !

Regards

1 Like

Anyone have any thoughts on ascertaining the actual height of the thing/creature in the image as well as the "building" or "ship" later on? It would be interesting to do a deterministic analysis on the mountain height and sizes around these to try to ascertain a reasonable guesstimate of sizes...

@Soretna , I think we may find some free , Opensource AI tools , on the Net that could help us estimate the dimensions...maybe our friend @Echo_on has some tools of his own that could be used to draw estimates ?

Regards

I don't know why the camera was swinging so much in some of those videos, unless the guy had Parkinson's or something. I wish he could've/would've held it more still, then zoomed in.

I will say that it is sometimes very difficult to keep a camera highly zoomed in stationary. I have not infrequently ended up with video similar to this when fully zoomed in... so I think it is plausible that he is simply having a difficult time keeping it sufficiently stationary. :man_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

This software looks useful and interesting if we can assign some measurement source:

1 Like

You know , @Soretna , it is sort of funny and ironic...here we are , as civilians , struggling hard to find tools such as this - when there is the Ukraine war raging on where drone swarms are doing this effortlessly on a daily basis :)) It is called "target selection" in military parlance , wherein photogrammetry is done using drones - an entire landscape is mapped down to the last centimeter in 3D using AI Software (this possibly includes Ground Penetrating Radar or GPR capability as well) - any moving , or stationery targets such as tanks of armoured vehicles are then identified with pin-point accuracy, next that information is streamed in near realtime to artillery units armed with precision guided "smart" ammunition - after that they just press the trigger and that target is eliminated !

There are also companies like MAXAR who achieve this same task day in and day out , not with drones , but by using satellites :))

Regards

1 Like

So, what we saw was something fully zoomed in? That would explain why the camera wasn't still, all right.

1 Like

super video thanksss

1 Like