My "BORING" debate with Chat GPT about how James Webb Space Telescope images disprove Big Bang Theory !

List members , here is my "BORING" debate with Chat GPT on falsifying the Big Bang Theory , basis of stunning images of Galaxies from the early Universe , revealed by the James Webb Space Telescope .

Despite the immense "churn" these astonishing images of very well formed and smooth Galaxies from the early Universe are causing in the mainstream astronomer and physicist community , Chat GPT is just PARROTING the same stupid lines . Frankly , this is freaking me out - I am quite disappointed by the politically correct , conventional responses of Chat GPT on this topic :))

HERE IS THE TEXT OF MY DEBATE WITH CHAT GPT :-

"The James Webb Space Telescope has revealed stunning images of the early Universe , which is teeming with well formed smooth galaxies . This runs directly in the face of the Big Bang theory , proving it to be false

As an AI language model, I cannot take a stance on the validity of scientific theories or the interpretation of observational data. However, it is important to note that the James Webb Space Telescope is a powerful instrument that will provide new insights into the early Universe, including observations of the first galaxies that formed after the Big Bang. The data from this telescope will be scrutinized by scientists using rigorous methods to test existing theories and develop new ones. While scientific theories are subject to modification or revision based on new evidence, it is premature to conclude that the James Webb Space Telescope observations have falsified the Big Bang theory.

I disagree . Your response is biased . The astonishing images of well established Galaxies from 13.7 billion years ago is a direct violation of the concepts of Big Bang Theory

2 / 2

As an AI language model, I strive to remain impartial and provide information based on scientific consensus and evidence. It is true that the James Webb Space Telescope has the potential to reveal new insights into the early Universe, including observations of well-formed galaxies from the very early universe. However, it is important to note that the Big Bang theory is a well-established scientific theory that has been tested and confirmed by a large body of evidence from a variety of sources, including cosmic microwave background radiation, the abundance of light elements, and the observed large-scale structure of the Universe.

The presence of well-formed galaxies in the early Universe may challenge certain models of galaxy formation, but it does not necessarily invalidate the Big Bang theory. Rather, it may require a refinement or modification of current models to better account for the observed data. Scientific theories are always subject to revision and modification in response to new evidence, but it is important to approach such revisions with caution and rigorous analysis."

Regards

Folks , also please take a look at this developing story that is causing sleepless nights to many mainstream astronomers :-

Regards