Must See - Structures on The Moon

People,

This one doesn't take too long t get into it. At minute/second 2:25, you see a tall building sticking up ut of a platform, ot a shallow crater. I am still watching it.

Cheers!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NktBYgtvb5U

1 Like

At exactly 3:00, there is a faint circle on the side of a crater wall, that goes under the surface. Too much!

Dean

The whole video is astounding, but from time stamp 2:51 to 3:15, you can see several artificial artifacts and constructions having height and uniform curvature.

At 2:51, precisely, there is a good one in a crater that the narrator Chris points out. But he concentrates on something on the inside of the crater rim, something etched on the ground. It is important to look at that round, squat structure in the crater.

Just keep going, second by second, and see the structures.

Ceers!

Whoopsie! Forgot it!

Dean

1 Like

His home page: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_a-FJEvAG9vUNv9DXbcoyw

People,

From 6:18 onwards, Chris does some nice highlighting and circling of structures on The Moon.

This one, at 2:50, shows a crater with a structure in it, and Chris points out a faint, darkish circle, and he say " ... it actually seems to go underground".

An opening to the underground of The Moon!

People,

Click on some images. There are some real good ones there.

People,

If you stop at 52 seconds, this one is right on topic. How deep does it go?

Whoops! This is the one, 52 seconds time stamp.

1 Like

People,

What a comment! And there is an obvious, huge opening to the underground, an opening as tall as a building.

– MISSION CONTROL (HOUSTON CENTER): “What…what…what? What the hell is happening? What’s wrong with you?”
– ASTRONAUTS: “They’re here under the surface.”

1 Like

People,

Not exactly on topic, but it is a good example of its genre. Structure!!!

Cheers!

People,

I am seeing amazing photos of The Moon on a regular, rather frequent basis, on Real Anomalies of The Moon, Mars and the Solar System.

It's on Facebook.

Cheers!

People,

On "Real Anomalies of the Moon, Mars and solar system", I saw a pic titled Domes on the Moon.

I never saw an image quite like that. I don't know what to say off hand.

Real Anomalies of the Moon, Mars and solar system

Look at this again, people. That "hole" entrance is big enough for a heavy cruiser to sail through!

It's the url on the first posting of this thread.

Let's not forget these things.

1 Like