Mushroom Networks and Fungal Computers...

I recently had one of our younger community members privately share this with me. With a background in electrical engineering I found this both interesting and encouraging - and connective to our interest in the holistic nature of our hollow planet:

Also a thought about this that further raises questions and considerations: did our Creators and Engineers utilize fungi or fungal concepts to develop robust nervous systems for animalia / biological life with nervous systems?

It does appear that brains and nervous systems generally are spark gap antenna systems to communicate with the aetheric realm, but this could potential explain a lot of the formative and operative / generative construction and establish a tentative framework that may have been used to springboard on into full realization for these biological-robotic constructs we use for our mortal probation.

Incredible stuff , @Soretna !

Regards

1 Like

Just a thought...since the cavern worlds beneath our Earth's surface apparently have giant mushrooms and a plethora of different types of mushrooms (as described in the "Etidorpha") , could it be that such Fungal computers already exist in the Cavern worlds below ? Hmm...!

Regards

1 Like