Mu - an inner Earth continent?

Folks, regarding James Churchward's works on Mu, could Mu be an
internal/inner continent? It seems that everyone wants to believe that Mu
is Lemuria or located in the Pacific, but could it actually be on the
inside of the earth juxtaposed to the Pacific Ocean or under the Americas?

The discovery location of the tablets being near Mexico City and so forth
makes me think that perhaps this information came from inside the Earth or
from the cavern worlds via the under pyramid/temple tunnels. There could be
much more to this story than we may initially think... and things may make
much more sense if we put them into context with Olaf Jansen's writings on
Eden and so forth.

From the description of this book, The Stone Tablets of Mu (
Stone Tablets of Mu: Churchward, Jack, Churchward, James: 9781940265018: Amazon.com: Books), James Churchward's great
grandson, Jack Churchward, says: "In the 1920s famed researcher and
occultist James Churchward wrote a series of ground breaking books about
the lost continent of Lemuria which he called the land of Mu. His basic
premises were that the Garden of Eden was not in the Middle East but on a
sunken continent in the Pacific Ocean and the Biblical story of creation
came from this now submerged continent of Mu."

I say perhaps Mu is not Lemuria, but rather one of the inner continents. Or
perhaps this is Lemuria and this Mu/Lemuria is an inside continent. If we
start to connect names such as Eden with other stories and locations from
inside the Earth, then maybe we then start to finally see more clearly.

Food for serious thought and study.

Soretna,

The platform on which New Zeland sits is quite shallow as compared to the rest of the ocean floor in the Pacific. And Imagine how much water, which is currently in the oceans, was suspended in the cloud mantle, enough to lower the sea levels significantly. Just that platform could have been Mu itself.

And then there is that temple in Mexico that faces the Pacific and has that inscription that indicates a sunken homeland to the West.

I don't think that these continents sunk. I refer to Atlantis, Mu, and Kanya Kumari - the extension of India further South, connecting with Madagascar and Austalia. I just think that the water levels rose and washed the soil on top away, but the common perception was of "sinking".

The Olmecs of the Mexican ithmus had broad noses, and this characteristic can be observed on the other side of the Pacific in the Polynesians, although there have been mixtures with Chinese and others. On Easter Islands the statues depict unusually broad noses, too. Why would a race of people just jump up and invent that, and incorporate it onto such important, monumental structures?

The English transplanted a race across the narrow part of the North Atlantic in sturdy, wooden ships; I doubt the Polynesians could have done that on smaller, reed boats across such a vast distance.

Dean

Hmm, I hear you, but I have a suspicion that we're still missing some
things and I think the inner earth has something to do with it. I'll dig
around on this as I read and go forward.