Mormonism criticisms and answers debate #4

as could be seen from the original thread title its word for theological logic that "applies the hollow-earth theory to the whereabouts of the lost ten tribes, to the Doctrine and Covenants"

and this was my first response on the topic, that later stretched to the other similar two threads, where I've shared just the same flow from here [1][2] and practically that made confusion when we've start dragging around Your claim that I am not ontopic :slight_smile: altho in all of the threads mormonism is prime pivot for the OP ... curious, was such approach kind of gaslighting of Yours :slight_smile: eh You start to sound like ss'agent You know [3][3-4] hm maybe cia needs exactly the mormon hype to be kept alive so would gaslight people to focus anyhow on hollow earth theories :smiley: dont worry with my extra digressing, even I sound to myself like gaslighter, i.e. why from where I've started and where I flow or should go!, still I've not claim You are not ontopic, while eventually all mine digressions were meant exactly to point leave the mormon claims coz those will just boost whatever later opposition gaslighting regards potentially correct hollow earth theory!, and as I've propose for that expanding earth theory by AFT logic should be chased ...