Mormonism criticisms and answers debate #3

why last time ... it can be time that lasts :smiley: maybe You've said, I can tho push the flow further, especially coz now there is ontopic space for various digressions around mormonism that could be helpful as I've said in the other ontopic thread response [1] for removing the mormon hollow'earth'hype as argument coz it can be misused easily for gaslighting about whatever provable HE model ...

... as I've pointed that aether physics model is wrong, yes coz newton actually was standardized finally mechanistic cosmology ... here is the OP where we've come from actually so would be clearer ...

the plate hoax points to the JosephS character, spiritual con artist :slight_smile: and that more than enough clue that using mormon lost'tribe'hype is wrong HE argument ... what do You think moon landing footage is guilt by association or prove that nasa something hides [2] in his case he didnt hide nothing but inventing many things, also later the elites in lds followed similar inertia, so using anyhow mormon hype would be wrong for HE community here on MR ...

now, we can continue debating the physics in the original OP, just have patience if dont respond instantly coz have some work around the house, after that I'll try with all my lowliness to engage in exploration and explanation of those by mine logic wrong AFT models ...