La Palma Volcano, Canary Islands - Tsunami Warning / Danger - Enormous risk of mass destruction on East Coast of USA, Brazil, UK, and more!

The biggest thing, to me, like @deandddd called out, is timing. I think most of us would just chalk this up to "coincidence" traditionally, but timing is often overlooked in things that are normally considered "acts of God."

Everyone,

One more thing I'll mention is that the Vedic historical literature, the Puranas and others, do mention weaponized weather weapons. One such mention is in relation to the Krishna Avatar, the tornado demon being "Trinavarta". The same story line is found in Greek literature (and other places) in relation to Herkcules, whom the Hindus call "Hari-kul-ish", God the Supreme controller.

Anyway, the demons haven't gone anywhere and, they remained alive and well undergrround. And if they had weather-weapon technology so long ago, they still have it.

The timing of this valcano, and the immediate comments about a tsunami hitting the East coast, are just a little too much.

Dean

1 Like

I heard on Spanish television today that, over the last 24 hours, there have been 60 seismic events related to the erruption in La Palma. One was a 4.6 earthquake. That is a rather significant rating.

Dean

1 Like

I have to say there have been some incredibly impressive presentations by this volcano over the last day! I cannot imagine the incredible feats that are happening underneath it right now!

People,

Please read the comments below on volcanos frpm Etidorhpa. The wall was constructed and composed of blocks. It is, in effect, and dam, and an unnatural artifact. The situation exists by design.

The water can be atrificially sloshed over the limit, it could be pumped in at some point with a purpose. Thus, the purposeful triggering of the volcano could come about in an artifical manner, on purpose.

"During this period of conversation we skirted the richly colored bluff with a rapid motion, and at last shot beyond it, as with a flash, into seeming vacancy. I was sitting with my gaze directed toward the bluff, and when it instantly disappeared, I rubbed my eyes to convince myself of their truthfulness, and as I did so our boat came gradually to a stand on the edge of what appeared to be an unfathomable abyss. Beneath me on the side where had risen the bluff that disappeared so abruptly, as far as the eye could reach, was an absolute void. To our right, and before and behind us, stretched the surface of that great smooth lake on whose bosom we rested. To our left, our boat brushing its rim, a narrow ledge, a continuation of the black, glass-like material, reached only a foot above the water, and beyond this narrow brink the mass descended perpendicularly to seemingly infinite depths. Involuntarily I grasped the sides of the boat, and recoiled from the frightful chasm, over which I had been so suddenly suspended, and which exceeded anything of a similar description that I had ever seen. The immeasurable depth of the abyss, in connection with the apparently frail barrier that held the great lake in its bounds, caused me to shudder and shrink back, and my brain reeled in dizzy fright. An inexplicable attraction, however, notwithstanding my dread, held me spell-bound, and although I struggled to shut out that view, the endeavor failed. I seemed to be drawn by an irresistible power, and yet I shuddered at the awful majesty of that yawning gulf which threatened to end the world on which I then existed. Fascinated, entranced, I could not help gazing, I knew not how long, down, down into that fathomless, silent profundity. Composing myself, I turned a questioning glance on my guide."

"He informed me that this hard, glass-like dam, confined the waters of the slowly rising lake that we were sailing over, and which finally would rise high enough to overflow the barrier."

"The cycle of the periodic overflow is measured by great intervals," he said; " centuries are required to raise the level of the lake a fraction of an inch, and thousands of years may elapse before its surface will again reach the top of the adamantine wall. Then, governed by the law that attracts a liquid to itself, and heaps the teaspoon with liquid, the water of the quiet lake piles upon this narrow wall, forming a ledge along its summit. Finally the superimposed surface water gives way, and a skim of water pours over into the abyss."

link: Etidor31

Cheers!

2 Likes

O we opõe,

It was The Man himself who turned over the text and drawings for publication, and he was the one there, he was the witness.

The walls of the dam were built out of some rather huge blocks, so they were man-made; or at least of artificial origin. This is what really confirms that the volcano, and it’s triggering, are of artificial design.

Dean

Or at lest I would like to say that volcanic origins have been harnessed and channeled ...

People,

Go to rense.com and look at the video at the very top of the page. Good Lord!!!

https://rense.com/

Dean

This one shows more ...

@deandddd Are you referring to this?: North Half of La Palma Rises 4 Inches/North West Coast Sinks 4 Inches - YouTube

I also saw this video which illustrates the 3D depth of the earthquakes in La Palma: https://files.catbox.moe/3qm9pu.mp4

It appears quite likely that the island could rupture.

No, I was referring to the video at the tippy top. To tell the truth, Youtube has a lot of videos.

Yes, that volcano is just gaining strength. I imagine that a rupture is possible.

I saw a chunk of mountainside two nights ago, it looked as if it were floating down the river of lava, wider at the base, but tall and upright, as if it were a ten story apartment building floating downstream. I never imagined anything like that.

Dean

There is this at the top of rense.com, but no video available:

After A Violent Night, Cumbre Vieja Volcano Spews Immense
Amount Of Lava - Second Stream To The Sea While Earthquakes
Rumble The Entire Island Which Is Now Cut In Two For Auto Traffic

Soretna,

Yes, I have seen where it says that the recording is not available. But I saw the eruption live on Spanish TV, the channel is TVE, and I was surprised. It is different.

They didn't refer to the flow as a river of lava anymore; the narrator and the capttion compared the flow to a tsunami. This was the main eruption cone, except that the mountain was already half cut away and there was no cone anymore. That mountain was rather wide open across the top. And the flow was overflowing from one side to the other, it wasn't that there was just flow from the middle. And the flow rate was fast, that's the part that kind of shocked me. The flow rate was like lemonade out of a pitcher.

I heard comments yesterday about the island possibly getting ruptured.

We shall see.

Dean

Well it's sure putting on a show while we wait...

Here's a video of it from just before and near the start:

There have been rumors that the "good guys" have been working to shut the volcano down. I'm curious if they're pumping water down there like NASA was planning to do with Yellowstone..... Consider Etidorhpa with regards to the method of activation for magma/volcanos!

Interesting.

2 Likes

Iceland Volcano eruption. Stunning.

2 Likes

Seems to me like all this sudden activity in La Palma, the Ring of Fire, and Iceland is not such a random coincidence...

1 Like

https://www.aa.com.tr/en/environment/lava-spews-from-la-palma-volcano-twice-as-high-as-eiffel-tower/2404878

"Experts" have saying there is no end in sight; neither in the short nor mid term. This is looking more and more serious each day and nightmare scenarios are within reach as far as I can tell.