Kentucky’s Little-Known Ancient Underground City And Mysterious Lost Civilization !

Folks , this reminds of the Grand Canyon mystery - maybe the same people whose remains were found inside the caves of Grand Canyon , were the ones found in Kentucky too ??

Regards

1 Like

Sidhartha,

They also remind us of Capadocia. Perhaps the inhabitants moved down below because things were getting too close for comfort.

I haven't seen the video yet, but this is one I won't miss.

The welsh came to Alabama in the 1200s, I believe it was. Colonial British troops found Indians that spoke Welsh in Kentucky. Could there be underground connections? The Celtics of Scotland, Ireland and Wales were suppoosed to be Atlanteans that came up from Northern Africa when the rumbling started. According to Plato, they spread out all over the northern area above the Mediterranean Sea. The area we now call Spain was Celtic and therefore Atlantean - it's a no brainer - as well as France, the Etruscan areas, and all the way into what is now eastern Turkey.

Other Atlanteans fled across the Atlantic before the subsidence of Atlantis. Perhaps the Welsh movement to Alabama has some connection.

Cheers!

@deandddd , I am enclosing a summary of the Etidorpha story...we must remember that William Morgan had disappeared into a cave in Kentucky - I just got an epiphany that this is the cave that William Morgan had entered , the very basis of "Etidorpha" !!

Etidorhpa, the strange history of a mysterious being

"Etidorhpa is one of my favourite books, an occult science fiction adventure story that contains profound metaphysical and scientific truths. It was written by John Uri Lloyd, a pharmaceutical manufacturer from Cincinnati, in 1895. The word Etidorhpa is the backward spelling of the name Aphrodite. The book contains many illustrations by J Augustus Knapp and the beautifully haunting images add to the strangeness of the tale.

The book purports to be a manuscript dictated by a strange being named I-Am-The-Man to a man named Llewyllyn Drury. By his account, the speaker is kidnapped by fellow members of a secret society because he is suspected to be a threat to their secrecy. I-Am-The-Man is taken to a cave in Kentucky; there he is led by a cavern dweller on a long subterranean journey into the core of the earth. The cavern dweller was a member of a secret organization whose objective was the preservation of vital knowledge for the future enlightenment of mankind. The adventurous story becomes an inner journey of the spirit as much as a geographical trip through underground realms. The objective of this trip was to reach the inner shell of the earth, where the nameless one was to receive advanced schooling in the mysteries of the universe. Ideas presented in Etidorhpa include practical alchemy, secret Masonic orders, the Hollow Earth theory and the concept of transcending the physical realm.

The journey of I-Am-The-Man is a not-so-subtle allegory of spiritual progression to being a disembodied adept. Along the way he loses his youth, loses sunlight, becomes weightless, stops breathing, can hear without ears, then his heart stops and still he lives. Each of these steps is symbolic of a progression to a more ethereal plane of existence.

Since Lloyd was a pharmacologist, his novel has provoked speculation that drug use contributed to its fantastic and visionary nature, though no real evidence on the matter is available. During the story I-Am-The-Man discovers an unusual green coloured spiral-gilled fungus. He then splits the fungus and 'drinks' the green fluid within. The description of what occurs after this fluid is consumed is a very succinct description of the psychedelic experience. Lloyd's account of the hero's alteration in consciousness is so incredibly precise, it would be difficult to believe that he hadn't had his own personal experience to draw from. John Uri's brother, Curtis Gates Lloyd, is described by one source as one of the leading fungi botanists of his time. So it is possible that he could have come across hallucinogenic mushrooms.

The secret society that kidnaps the speaker in the book is thought to be based on the Freemasons and relating to the true story of William Morgan. Morgan had announced that he was going to publish an exposé titled Illustrations of Masonry, critical of the Freemasons and describing their secret rites and oaths in great detail. In 1826 at a town called Batavia in the state of New York, on the road to Buffalo, the printing press was burned and it’s owner beaten by a group of masked men. In the press office were fresh prints of the new book. William Morgan was abducted some days later and carried to Canandaigua. He was then taken secretly to Fort Niagara on the Canadian border, where he disappeared. Five prominent Masons in Canandaigua were tried for his murder in January 1827.

Soon after Morgan disappeared, his book was published and became a bestseller because of the notoriety of the events surrounding his disappearance. David Cade Miller, a local newspaper publisher who commissioned William Morgan to write the book, did not say that Morgan had been murdered but that he had been "carried away". The circumstances of Morgan's disappearance and the minimal punishment received by his kidnappers caused public outrage. He became a symbol of the rights of free speech and free press. Protests against Freemasons took place in New York and the neighboring states. Masonic officials disavowed the actions of the kidnappers, but all Masons came under a cloud leading to the anti-freemasonry movement that swept the country.

The cave of Zoroaster, where the speaker begins his journey to the inner earth, is said to be in Kentucky in the story. The journey from when the speaker is kidnapped and imprisoned to reaching the entrance of the cave as described by the speaker bears some similarity to the route from Niagara to the Livingston county area of Kentucky, further reinforcing the belief that the story of William Morgan was used and perhaps is even I-Am-The-Man.

Kentucky is riddled with caves and sink holes. Mammoth Cave, the longest cave system in the world, is located there and many other cave systems still await discovery. So perhaps there really is an entrance to the hollow earth somewhere in this area."

Regards

16 - Inside the Planet: The Hollow Earth

The Hollow Earth

All planets, suns and moons that are real, that were created by part of the creation, are hollow. There are no exceptions. I want you to look for Life magazine, an issue that was published on November 10, 1967. It shows a photograph of the Earth taken by the lunar orbiter, which shows a 1,600 mile diameter egress into the planet at the north polar area.

Now, we are always taught that the Earth is round, a sphere. Being somewhat pear-shaped, this is mostly true. However, persisted legends of flat areas. The top of the planet, having been hit a glancing blow by a planetary body billions of years ago, is very flat.

Most space photographs of the Earth either delete the top of the planet to some degree, or the photo's are doctored to show what the public expects to see. The magnetic north pole is at 23.5 degrees latitude. About 200 miles south of the circular dip at the top of the planet is a 78 mile diameter opening into the planet. It's technically in northern Canada.

Now, according to the Andromedans, the nature of gravity is different than we are told. We are told that because a planet spins on its axis, the centrifugal force "creates gravity". Well, according to the Andromedans, that is not at all accurate, and that gravity is produced by highly penetrating radiation in the electromagnetic spectrum at a frequency of about 1 trillion cycles per second.

Because our planet is hollow, it contains different caverns throughout its shell. It can support many times the life we think it can because there is a lot more livable surface area than we are taught there is. The following is a description of what it is like to descend into the interior of the Earth, given to me by the Andromedans:

"When you go five miles into your Earth, you will rapidly lose body weight. The reason for this is the limited ability of gravity radiations and the gravity radiations and gravity effects of the Earth above counteract the gravity effects of the Earth below.

Their counteracting effects are enhanced by the mass of the Earth above which will transform some of the infrared radiations emanated by matter into a gravity-producing radiation per the laws of redistribution. When you reach a depth of ten miles, you will notice that it begins to get lighter around you"

Vissaeus said that there are no shadows to be found anywhere in the interior of the Earth at a depth of 100 miles because the light is contained in the particles that come from all directions and not a single source. In other words, the air itself seems to glow, along with everything else.

Plant and animal forms flourish and grow larger than on the surface of the planet. At a depth of some 700 to 729 miles, one reaches a space of almost zero gravity because of the screening effect of soft particles. Going further about another 700 miles or so, you break out into the surface of the inner sphere, which has gravity due to the mechanics of the soft electrons and other balancing forces. An inner sun has formed because the particles of light concentrate at the center.

Now, the orbit of the Earth has been changed three times, according to the Andromedans. During the time of Atlantis, is was possible to see both of the suns in our solar system, and the benefit of this is that you had day and twilight instead of day and night. But then, the planet was moved.

Q: Why was the planet moved?

A: I don't know. That's a question the Pleiadians will have to answer. It was moved into its current orbit about 14,300 years ago. We cannot see the other sun now, and apparently is was done on purpose according to a larger agenda. This movement of the planet caused a lot of geological activity and flooding.

A One World System That Works

The Andromedans have a planetary government, but the entire purpose for the existence of this world government is to make sure that everything on their worlds evolve. That is the only purpose of it. No other objective. To make sure that every life form evolves.

It's run by the people themselves, and everybody volunteers to hold a position in it, which is easy for them because they live a couple of thousand years. But, there is no such thing as a "professional politician" on their world. No such animal. All of their children go to school, and all the education is free. They spend an average of 150 years in school.

On Varying ET Information

Now, I know that there are other extraterrestrial groups talking to people. Vissaeus and Morenae are talking to three other people. Rumor has it that Pleaidian groups are talking to at least 30 people.

Q: But the information the Pleiadians are giving out is totally different than what you are giving out.

A: It's a different perspective, yes, but a lot of information (between the two sources, or many of the sources) is compatible. It's just that the Pleiadians are telling the whole story about their involvement in things. They're hiding it, which the Andromedans feel isn't the right thing to do. They think that everybody should put all their cards on the table, right now, and deal with it.

1 Like

A fascinating perspective @hanuman7 , thanks for sharing !

Regards

Hanuman,

I beg to assert that the orifice is a bit towards the Russian SIberian side, above the New Siberian Islands. Please see the Location of the Polar Orifice page.

http://www.holloworbs.com/Location_Orifice.htm

"Rodney M. Cluff: "My estimate of the location of the North Polar opening is 85* North latitude, 130* East latitude based on imagery ... as it appears in the Advanced Microwave Scanning Radiometer on NASA's Aqua Satellite, dated February 25, 2011; but it is not the big black dot which marks the North Pole, which is a dot from the satellite imagery. Rather, it is the blue spot near Northland, Russia, which is an orifice in the ice - the North Polar Opening". (It is the bluish spot just above the red line)".

Hanuman,

The book Further North, by the explorer Nansen gives all kinds of clues in this regard.

Hang in there.

Dean